Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On a dare (Candira and Chris)

Candira

Singularity
He looked at her and was determined to do this every night with her if she wanted him to. Afterall being with a beautiful woman was his dream.

And from looking at her eyes he could tell she wanted a good fuck. Maybe he could give it to her, he thought. He then started to undo her skirt.

((Kay, just a quick pet peeve of mine. I did post a while back that she was wearing shorts. A lot of people tend to just post what they see the character wearing in their head. Try to go off of what I say she's wearing.))

Alicia grinned as he undid her shorts. She even lifted her hips so he could get rid of them if he so chose. Her blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders as she watched him, enjoying how much he seemed to want to take her.

((sorry for it.))
He looked at her and sighed soflty and kept dreaming of fucking her. Every second he thought it the more hornier he got. Soon he wanted to go in her so bad. He took off his pants and showed her his cock.

As he showed it to her pre-cum started to form on the outside of it. He looked at it and moaned softly wondering what was happening to him.

She let him leave her hanging, slightly disappointed that he hadn't finished the job and undressed her all of the way, but the appearance of his rather lonely looking erection made up for it. She smiled at him and took his member into her hand, careful licking his tip, swirling her tongue around it. She kissed it softly before taking him into her mouth, sucking on him, moving her head gracefully up and down his shaft.

He moaned as he felt her sucking on it and knew that he had lost her virginity to her. He smiled and blushed and then came by accident and wanted her so bad. He didn't think of anything else.

It was then he remembered his other promise and stripped off her other clothes and rubbed her pussy softly. Just feeling it made him get harder and came more.

She smiled, pleased that she'd done so much to please him. She took his cum up into her mouth and swallowed before he removed the rest of her clothes, loving him. Her eyes closed as his fingers rubbed against her pussy and she smiled. "Do you want to be in me?" she asked softly.

He looked at her and thought for a second then paused. "Well." He paused and knew the answer at once. "Yes I want to be in you." He paused. "But do you want to be in me?" He asked.

He knew that she would probally say yes. But he thought he knew the answer already in his mind. If she said no then he would no longer fuck her and go to someone else. If she said yes then he would live with her.

She smiled and shook her head. "You really are a virgin, huh? I can't be inside of you," she chuckled. "I wouldn't mind it if you were in me though." She arranged herself for him, lying on her back, her legs spread for him. "Now then. Why don't you come to me, and I'll guide you right in. Then you can let your hands roam where they may and the two of us will have a nice fuck."

He smiled back and combed closer to her and smiled. "Of course future lover." He responded and nodded. He looked at her and hoped she would keep her promise about going into her. Things would be different soon he thought.

She smiled and took his shaft into her hand, guiding his tip to her entrance, groaning softly. She pulled him inside of her and took him by the hips, pushing and pulling him slowly in and out of her, moaning all the while. "Ohhh...it feels so good..." She smiled and left his hips alone, taking his hands and guiding them up her body to her breasts, letting him play with them.

As she glided his cock into her pussy he moaned so loud it felt like the people next door would hear it. He loved the feeling of it and wished he could do it again with her. So he took it out and put it back into her pussy and moaned.

She moaned loudly as he pushed into her again more forcefully. "Ooohhhh....Keep going! Don't stop now," She begged, her eyes closing.

He nodded at her recquest and started to rub her breasts by accident. Feeling them to be soft she continued rubbing them and took his cock and put it back in and out. He repeated this process several times and moaned.

Her hands went to his hips and guided him in and out of her, moaning as he pumped into her and played with her large breasts. "Ohhh, that feels amazing...."

He looked at her and sighed. "But I wish that." He paused and looked at her and came and then returend to his though. "That we would never have to end our relationship." He replied and knew that was true. He wanted to be with her forever and whenver she needed a good fuck.

She moaned as he came and let herself release as well. "Mmmm, don't stop," she said. "You can come...back again and...see me whenever you want."

He looked at her and nodded softly then blushed. "So how do you liked to be fucked? He asked and blushed. He then heard he could stay. "and of course I will stay whenver I want." He paused. "I would even sleep with you if I have to." He replied and started to get horny.

"I like it a little rough," she said softly, looking up at him. "You can stay here," she said softly. "But you can't get caught. If I tell you to leave, you have to leave," she said softly.

He looked at her and nodded. "Rough sounded easy to him but he wasn't sure. "Rough?" He asked making sure. He paused. "And how do I do it rough?" He asked then paused. "And I will listen to you mistress." He replied.

"Mistress?" she asked. "I...I don't think we need to go quite that far with this. Just call me Alicia, okay?" The blonde smiled at him. "Rough? It's pretty simple. You just go hard and fast when you push into me. But you can be gentle too."

He walked over to her and smiled and blushed. He then nodded. "Alrght Alicia." He replied then paused and took his cock and took it out. He then put it back in and repeated the process several times. Each time he did it he went faster and started cumming in her. OH how it felt good to relieve himself in her.

((Hmm... just a quick thing, dear. It usually works a little better if you don't cum in the first post you make about sex. It gives me time to respond, and it'll give you more practice.))

Alicia moaned as he started to thrust faster. He really did feel good, and she wasn't going to object if he wanted to fuck her every night. He could have her as far as she was concerned. She got the feeling, however, that she was getting more than she was bargaining for. The intense stimulation was so good. She arched her back and moaned loudly as she clenched the sheets, and finally she came, just before he did. "Mmmm....you're a quick learner..." she said with a little smile. "We'll keep working on it. Soon, you'll forget you were ever a virgin at all."

((hey sorry for it. It won't happen again.))
He smiled at him and blushed and moaned softly. Just thinking of her turned him on and he moaned again. He looked back at her and gave a suprise expression. "Think I will forrget about it that fast?" He asked.

She grinned at him and kissed his neck softly. "Of course. You'll be having me every night. Why wouldn't you?"

((You don't have to apologize. I don't want you to feel bad, I just want to help you improve. So no worries, kay? Just keep it in mind and all will be well. ^^))

((k.))
He looked at her and smiled and blushed. "Well the reason why I wouldn't have you is because it might be hard to come in here nightly." He paused. "I have been told guards watch each room." He paused again. "So how do I get in here to you?

She laughed. "There are no guards," Alica said. "At least not at every door. Just at the entrances. So you'll have to sneak in through my window. I'll leave it open for you," she said with a little smile.

Back
Top Bottom