Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Users online

I know this is gonna sound like a loaded question Try, but how are we doing in terms of numbers so far? Have we decimated Darker's May '08 record for member's online or what?

BlisteredBlood said:
I know this is gonna sound like a loaded question Try, but how are we doing in terms of numbers so far? Have we decimated Darker's May '08 record for member's online or what?
We actually JUST set a new record of 82, leaving us 7 active users from breaking Darker's record.

Of course, now that you are getting close I'm happy to point out that DRP's actual record was closer to two hundred. : )

So. How much recruiting have you done lately?

Vekseid said:
Of course, now that you are getting close I'm happy to point out that DRP's actual record was closer to two hundred. : )

So. How much recruiting have you done lately?
Psssssh, truth doesn't matter, us having the larger little number on the page does.

Trygon said:
Psssssh, truth doesn't matter, us having the larger little number on the page does.

Perhaps, but if they come back and still have their old database or Darker isn't nearly split between here and Elliquiy by then...

89 reached - In three days, Blue Moon has tied the user record listed on the darker online mirror, made during april 08.

That's, what, three years of darker, right?

Darkerroleplay.com was registered in February of 2007.

On top of, you know, 5 minute versus 60 minute activity = ~half the total.

But, if we get to 100 we'll beat their August 2007 record on that count : )

Vekseid said:
Darkerroleplay.com was registered in February of 2007.

On top of, you know, 5 minute versus 60 minute activity = ~half the total.

But, if we get to 100 we'll beat their August 2007 record on that count : )
Heh, then let's shoot for that.

Sounds good to me. *nod nod*

And now that you mentioned recruiting for here, Vek, I jumped over to the Savage Violation page not too long ago and saw that the link was changed so that it was directed for here. Goes to show that there are those on there that's still interested for putting in some work for the cause, eh?

Well, as it looks now, there was now a record of 92 people on here all at once. Apparently, we must be doing something right!

EDIT: You know, I just thought of something. How many are we averaging in the three days since this has been up?

BlisteredBlood said:
Well, as it looks now, there was now a record of 92 people on here all at once. Apparently, we must be doing something right!

EDIT: You know, I just thought of something. How many are we averaging in the three days since this has been up?
I usually see 50-60 registered users online at any given time.

Trygon said:
BlisteredBlood said:

I usually see 50-60 registered users online at any given time.
Goes right back to what I said originally. We must be doing something right to retain these kinda numbers.

Back
Top Bottom