Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

History 101 (Draven & SHB)

• Thread starter xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
  • Start date
X

xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Last post made by Draven:
He enjoyed their kissing it was with such and passion feeling the lift start taking them to her place. The opening of his chest letting her eyes seeing the outlines of the muscle he hide under his wears. "Maybe I think too much, but seems best for them, and you" He hated to hear the ding of the elevator, he wanted to stay in there longer, but followed her to her place he didn't put the buttons back on instead just lift it open. Grabbing for his backpack and followed her still enjoying her walking and the swaying legs she had.

He closed the door behind him looking at the large place, droping his pack next to him. She had seeing the large living room, what she had said was true her parents had made sure she was setup while in college. His eyes looked around and saw the colors seeing they looked well along with the furniture she had. Feeling her close to him, and asking the question he didn't say anything instead he picked her up in his arms, feeling her light body in them. "Oh no we are going to the shower first for some fun, and pleasure. Then maybe we can have some fun roleplaying games, and see about 'desert'." Of course he meant breaking out some items that she had in her kitchen.

His eyes looked for the hallway to her bedroom, and most likely a master bathroom for them. Slowly walking with her in his arms, smiling at her holding her against him he wasn't going to let her go until they got to where they needed to be.

Her furniture were not something she picked or bought herself. Her parents had already chosen everything, and presented to her when she got into college. It was modern enough to her liking though, but not exactly suiting her personality. Still, she should be happy with what she got. Some people in the college had no parental support at all, and were left to do part time jobs and share a room with other people. She flung her hat down on the sofa, and looked at him expectantly. "So....?"

She giggled slightly as he picked her up. Feeling rather like they were on a honeymoon or a new wedded couple moving to their new apartment. Her bathroom was rather big, with a huge bathtub in the middle, big enough to fit at least 5 people in it. "Mm...Do you mean a shower or a bath?" She asked, leaning over to nibble on his ears. Either way, she just wanted to touch him all over, and have him inside her.

He moaned lightly feeling her nibbling, her face so close to his he could smell her scent again. he held her tightly as he took them into her room and into the bathroom. At least she was well taken care he thought, he had to earn everything since he had gotten out of highschool. He looked over it some what just seeing how big it was and the large tub. "Hmm, well I didn't know your tub was this big. I guess we will be playing in there" Smiling down at her, he gently let her down from his arms. He then took off his shirt throwing it to the floor. He wasn't sure how late the two of them would be together for the night but for now they were going to start in here.

It had been only a little time since they had done in the library but he wanted her more so now because of the fact of how smart she was. "And what of your family knowing that you are with someone like me?" He asked, standing infront of her. He looked into her eyes for a moment, before his fingers touched the pink shirt she was wearing tracing along the outlines of her lovely chest. Slowly his fingers starting under the buttons from the top waiting for her answer.

Yumika smirked as he took off his shirt, to reveal his amazingly well trained body. There wasn't a single irregular parts sticking out because of fat. She didn't have time to look at his body properly, and now it just looked delicious enough to eat. "Why, I believe my parents loves intellectuals. Particularly ones with great sense of life." She smiled, and crook her finger at him to come closer. She let him take her clothes off, while she fiddled with his trousers. A soft purr escaped her mouth, showing him just how much she wanted him.

"That's good to know, I just wonder when I will meet them". He said as he followed her finger coming close to her feeling her fingers start to open his trousers. As his fingers finished off her shirt, seeing the last button open. His hands then opened it along her shoulders his eyes looked down at her full chest. "Everything about you is perfect Yumika". He lightly said with a moan, his hand moved along her breast, his fingers sliding between her nipple feeling the warmth of her chest. His face lightly touched hers kissing along her nose, and then lips.Her purring was like magic to him as his other hand cupped around her skirt to start sliding it off down her sexy legs. Every touch and movement that he did was sensual and erotic to her.

He could feel the heat coming from each others bodies and he knew it was only grow more. "Maybe one of us should warm up the water and get it going before we take our bath". Her touching and light teasing already had his member hard against his trousers and boxers. His light moans letting her know he was there to take her again.

Yumika laughed softly at his suggestion. "Hmm...You sound like we are going to get married." She giggled, and tossed her shirt aside, letting him touch her breasts. His soft words made her very happy. Using only two fingers, she unzipped his trousers, and rubbed them off with her legs. She then moved on to licking her own fingers wet, and let it slide down his chest, before touching his down bare genitals. "Mm...Strip me Hitori...I want to get started." She whispered and sighed, meeting his lips with a seductive lick.

"Mm...Let's take a bubble bath." She murmured throwing the clothes away, and lighted a candle near them, which omitted a soft sweet smell. Pressing a button near them, A yellowish liquid was injected from the tap, then lukewarm water. Soon bubbles started to foam around them, covering their bodies underwater.

"Well, you never know this little stand we have going might last longer" He said, seeing her hands remove the the shirt seeing her sexy breasts, before him again. His fingers slipping over them, and then down around her skirt, pulling it down, and then her thong. It didn't take long for either of them to be naked another moan coming from her nails along his gentials, his finger teasing her pussy lightly just enough to give her a taste. It seemed like a flash and the two of them were in the tub together. "Sounds good" He slipped into the bath with her feeling the bubbles and her with him.

He slowly arched his body into her's letting her feel his large manhood slide against her body. With the light candle burning next to them. His mouth slowly started taking in one of her breasts into his mouth sucking on it hard, giving pressure to it. His fingers started to rub her back roaming it up and down slowly giving her a massage, then over her apple bottom. "We need to stop teasing, sooner or later someone is going to get really to a point of no return" His eyes meet hers, and more than a smirk came from him as he fingered her harder, he wanted her to cum like no other before.

"Is that a proposal?" She asked, giggling softly. Spreading her legs open for him, she arched her back as he touched her under there. The tub was half full, leaving them half covered in bubbled and water. Gathering some bubbles, she rubbed them over his chest. "Mm...But aren't you the one who is teasing me?" She asked, moaning slightly as he sucked on her breasts, letting him play with her body so much that it was making her pant.

"Mm...Are you going to give it to me there or somewhere else?" She asked, stroking his hard cock with her hands. She had applied bubbles on it, so that it was slippery. Seeing that she can't get him any other way, she used her leg to rub his on the side, pushing him closer to her. Her voice had became soft and breathless, due mostly to her fast panting.

Moving his face away from her chest he could feel her panting as he played with her body. He smiled seeing her cute giggle, "It's just another offer for you to think about." His free hand then running up and down her chest to her pussy, his fingers circling her slit."I'm just tempting you more and more" He took some of the soapy water and bubbles running it along her chest covering them lightly. Moans came from his lips feeling her soft hands stroking his cock feeling the warm of the water and bubbles his body responded to her stroking seeing she knew how to do it well.

"Yeah I'm going to give it to you there" his hand that was along her bottom slowly slipped between her cheeks, and a finger teased her opening adding pressure for her to open for him. Both of his hands now started roaming and working her most sensitive spots, he watched looking to see how her body reacted to them looking for the one spot that would set her off.

The finger circling her pussy made her go almost crazy. She twitched her legs a bit automatically, while her soft moans became louder. Her eyes looked at him weakly, and twitched again as a finger was inserted in. "Hitori...I want your big, thick cock inside me..." She whispered, her urge strong and roaring inside her. She moved her hips more towards him to let his finger wander deeper, towards her G-spot, where she knew she was very very weak in. Yumika bit her lips as a sudden urge of her climax coming could be felt. "Mm....I'm going to come soon...So please?" She asked, pouting cutely at him.

He smiled hearing her week words, â??Already?â? his fingering of her pussy working them in and out of her. He enjoyed the sight of seeing her sexy legs, and body start rocking against them. Feeling her body responding like this she had such a high sex drive. He then slowly slipped them out of her, his hands then went to her own holding them together. His larger frame slowly moved her to the edge of the tub his muscled body moving on top of hers. â??Cum as much as you want Yumika, I enjoy seeing you doing thatâ? he smiled down at her. There was some light splashing as he took his large cock and slid it into her silky body unlike last time he moved slowly letting her body totally feel it going inside of her, stopping at times and rubbing up and down along her finding and hunting for her spot. Moans of pleasure came from him as he started taking her again this time more harder once he had himself totally inside of her. He had always enjoyed having sex inside of the shower or tub the water always added a effect to him, and sometimes his partners. She of course looked sexy below him with parts of the bubble bath on parts of her body.

"Of course...I'm already so aroused with you just near me." She winked, and moaned slightly as his fingers pulled out of her. "Mm...I'll come hard for you when you place that tempting member of yours inside me." She smiled, and kissed his neck, making a little sucking noise. She wanted to leave a hickey on him, just to show that they are indeed together, but that can come at any time. As he moved against the tub, she knew that he was finally give it to her. Excitement filled her heart. How she longed to be fucked hard again. Most of the sexual partner she had were something that was hot in the moment, but unlike them, he made her want him over and over again, like something that felt new to her every time she did it.

"Mm...Yes..." She moaned softly as he slid it in her, and hugged him tightly as he started to thrust harder in her. "Mm...Do me harder...I want more of you." She purred softly into his ears, her lips locking with his. His manhood inside her made her feel alive, like she was in some eternal pleasure land.

He moaned feeling her mouth sucking on his neck he knew that was going to leave a mark but didnâ??t care her wet mouth, and tongue were enough to send him over the edge. â??Donâ??t worry it will be inside of you soon enough and more Yumikaâ? He whispered to her. As she hugged him, and he started thrusting the inside of her their bodies locked together, as his spread her slender sexy legs apart more. Looking at her body being taken by him. Their mouths locked together tightly, his tongue moving along herâ??s exploring every part of her mouth again like it was the first time they had done so. Of course with his toned legs the water splashed along their bodies along with the bubbles. He longed to be with her more, and more now this girl was special to him not just for the sex but for the fact she had a mind one that had ideaâ??s. His mind left off the fact he would still be considered a geek maybe not in her eyes but to the others still.

Her body fit his so well, and the fact she was able to take his large member, and loved it. He was moaning inside of her mouth now, feeling her silky pussy against his manhood is his movements started moving faster and harder inside of the tub with her he made sure they were long drawn deep ones filling her. He slowly broke their steamy kiss for a moment, as he stayed inside of her. â??Your not going to become a Helen of Troy are you bringing the armyâ??s to my door?â? He gently smiled down at her licking her lips seeing her black hair around her shoulders. He knew this was only the start of the night with them knowing she wanted to dress up for him, and he wanted to take her every way possible. He teased her body lightly with his strokes inside of her before picking back up again this time though he wasn't going to stop until he filled her full of his seed.

"Mm...You are such a good kisser Hitori." She whispered hotly in between kisses, her tongue searching for his, wanting more, craving for love and attention. God, since when was the last time she was kissed like this? Most have been for ages for all she could remember. No one took love that seriously in university. They just experimented with all types of people. People they want to become, people they fear, people with completely different views. But what she and Hitori had felt different. There was something that drew them together or other unexplainable things by science. They say that people who are meant for each other have a red thread that ties them together. Could they have one?

"Mm...That sounds rather tempting...But I think I would be royal to you this time." She chuckled slightly, before her moans became wilder as he went faster and harder, making countless big ripples in the water. She threw her head back as she couldn't stand the pressure in her any longer. A wild orgasm suddenly broke out, making her pussy contract against the penis and provided a lubricant so that he could move in and out faster. "Oh god..." She panted softly as her orgasm finally finished, before turning her head back. "Oh you...You made me come so hard." She whispered, and grinned at him.

He did always enjoy kissing, deeply with others though it had been awhile, and with her it was with a passion the way their tongues danced and touched each other. At her comment he chuckled with her, his eyes danced watching her having another orgasm in front of her seeing her bucking against him. The pressure of it and along with her juices made for ease for him to slid in and out of her, but he did something that he hoped would surprise her he didn't orgasm he had held it off. "Yes, you did my dear you looked so sexy when you do so also" Giving her body a couple more strokes and hopefully aftershocks before pulling out of her. He commented at her giving her a gentle loving kiss he slowly ran his fingers along her smooth skin of her shoulders, and down to her waist he did this for a moment, before finding a wash cloth and slowly bathed her. "It's funny how in history people hated taking them, but look at us now". He gently said, he could feel some sort of connection with her and maybe along with his tutoring the more they would grow together.

Finally after a couple of moments, of him cleaning her body exploring over all her with the wash cloth moving along her chest, and nipples with it. He stopped and slowly rose out of the cooling water, "I think it's time we did some more studying Yumika. I need to make sure you pass that next test." He knew there would be plenty of time for them to play, though not just the studying that needed to be done he could that he was getting hungry. He then remembered he hadn't eat since the morning and having spent the good part of the afternoon, and early evening with her he needed something to pick him up. His hands lightly went down to help her out of the tub. "Got enough towels for the both of us?" He giggled, and chuckled over to her his hand rubbed his neck somewhat feeling the tightness of the hickey forming "Making sure everyone knew who I hooked up with?"

Back
Top Bottom