Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirate Epic (Kolath/butterfly0408)

He growled not wanting to leave her but knowing he had too. Standing quickly he looked down at her with the sheet from her bed spread out under her, her hair in disarray and he dress bunched around her waist. He had never seen her look so beautiful. Growling in lust he turned leaving the room quickly before he jumped on her and took her again.

Thea slept the rest of that night in her bed, happy and well satisfied both by his loving and by his love in general.

The ship was all still and silent in the night. Peaceful before the storm that would come in the morning. Not one from the sky, but one of words and hate...

Thea awoke with a smile on her face and a bounce in her step as she washed herself with the water in her basin and made herself ready for the day ahead. She wanted to check on Amelia before going about her own duties for the day. Things were left up in the air on the topic of Amelia and Connor. She wanted to make sure her brother and her new found friend were alright. AND that they would not tell anything they knew about what had happened between she and Ralph the night before. She dressed and headed down the hall to her brother's room. She assumed that is where they had both spent the night.

Ralph had just gone to his bunk after he time alone with Thea and finally after days of not sleeping her felt he could finally sleep and he slept hard.

Callar watched Gem from behind enjoying the view of her working in front of the mirror adding the touches to make herself more attractive. They hadnâ??t left the cabin in days having not been able to keep their hands off each other for more than a few moments. There was a fire back in their love life that had been missing for a long time. He suddenly moved over to her lifting her out of the chair and bending her down over the desk with the mirror in front of her. he nuzzled against her hair as he got his cock out and lifted her skirts. â??Mmm Gem you are too sexy for your own good.â? He pulled her close pushing his cock deep into her pussy in one movement as he started to thrust roughly into her.

Conner still slept on the floor his back to the door though there was enough room to just open it a little. His arm was around Ameliaâ??s waist holding her close.

Gem was actually started to get sore from all the sex they had been having. It was more and better than it had been in a long long time. The raid had been the spark they needed for sure. Today was back to good old pirate business though. They had to get their little money maker to write a letter to her father to get the big payoff from him.

Of course she saw him behind her. His reflection was in her mirror and she took the time away from her own image to look at his a moment. She saw the look in his eyes, and knew exactly what he was thinking. She bit her lip and hoped he'd make his move. She gave a squeal of delight when he pounced on her from behind. Being the strong pirate king she lover and not asking but just taking her how they both wanted. "Mmmmmm!!" she moaned as she looked at him through the mirror, "Callar... my king... mmmm...... keep looking in the mirror. I wanna see the look on your face. I've never had the chance to see how you enjoy my pussy from behind." She smirked wickedly and rocked herself back into his cock.

Amelia was resting peacefully in Connor's arms still. Her arms were not around him, but his presence seemed to put her at peace, letting her rest well.

Thea knocked lightly at her brother's door. When there was no reply, she tried the knob, up it was locked. Lucky for her she knew the trick to dear brother's door. She had played many a pranks on him in his sleep when they were growing up on this ship. Within seconds, she had it unlocked using only a hair pin. Pushing the door open... BAM she hit something solid... Connor...

Callar smirked growling as he thrust hard and deep into Gemâ??s tight wet pussy. he loved this woman more then he could ever say especially to her. he locked eyes with her in the mirror and they glinted evilly as he began pounding roughly into her pussy reaching down to pull her hair slightly making sure she couldnâ??t help but watch. â??You are such a whore my queen, you will love to see yourself cum hard on my cock.â?

Conner grunted lightly feeling the hit of the door but just adjusted himself letting the door open up more and pressing closer to Amelia, still sound asleep.

She hissed a little as he tugged her hair, that wicked smile staying on her face the whole time. A small growl escaped her throat, "Grrrr, I'm going to love it just as much as you are... mmmy king and master." She clutched at the edges of the vanity, holding on as she enjoyed the ride he was providing for her.

Pushing the door open the rest of the way he allowed her to as he moved. It was just enough to get herself inside. She smiled a little at the sight she found. Seems she and Ralph were not the only ones to make a connection last night. But her brother's guard being his far down worried her. She could have been someone come to do them both harm. And he was still sleeping like a baby. She shook her head a little and leaned in close to Connor's ear before yelling, "We're taking on water! ABANDON THE BLOODY SHIP!!" Then she stood back and watched with amusement.

Callar smirked leaning down and biting her neck roughly rubbing her ass as he pounded into her tight pussy. â??Mmmm I like that master part my queen I think I will need to make you realize that a bit more often.â? He held onto her ass as he pounded roughly into her taking her for the ride of her life.

Conner jumped a little his hand planting on the deck of the ship a little bit of fear in his movements then he growled. â??THEA! Damn you I was having the nicest dream the princess was asleep in my arms andâ?¦â? he looked down seeing the golden head of Amelia just below his head, â??Ohâ?¦.â? Was all he could say.

Thea crossed her arms and smiled down at her brother, "Gee Connor. That is the reaction the ship sinking would get from you? You would be on the bottom of the sea my friend." She looked then to Amelia in his arms and turned to leave, "Looks like your dreams came true. Wake her up and you can take her to my room to get some clean clothing." With that Thea left, heading up onto the deck to look for Ralph.

Conner growled softly, â??I knew it was you from the angle of the deck.â? He reached down gently brushing her golden hair. He wanted to just hold her and not get up for the rest of his life. sighing he gently reached down brushing her cheek before taking her shoulder and nudging her gently. â??Princess you need to get up its morning.â?

Ralph was nowhere to be seen above deck since he was sleeping hard in his bunk.

"Mmm..." she groaned a little as she started to wake, "I have a name you know. How would you like it if I called you Pirate all the time?"

If her father did not see Ralph on the deck, he might come to suspect something. Slipping back below deck, heading for Ralph's room. Finding him in his bunk still, she sighed. Was everyone sleeping in today? She came over to thim and started to poke him in the side. "Wake up Ralph."

Conner smirked sitting up looking down at her still laying on the mattress they had pulled over to the door. There was something about looking down at her like that which made his heart beat faster. Smiling he reached down brushing a golden curl to one side. â??Well princess is prettier then pirate, but if you really want I can start calling you Amelia.â?

Ralph groaned and gently rolled over looking up at Thea and smiling lazily still partially asleep. â??Morning beautiful, did I not make it back to my bunk or did you come curl up in mine?â? he wasnâ??t putting the reason she was there together yet.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at him. The view from waking up on his mattress was not that bad for her either. "And I will call you Connor then. It is a deal."

Thea laughed slightly and leaned over to kiss his forehead, "Oooor maybe I went up on the very awake and active deck to not find the first mate. What do you think the captain of the ship comes up on deck and finds him missing?"

Conner smiled slowly standing up reaching down to help her stand before gathering up the mattress and blankets and tossing them back onto the bed frame. He stepped over to the door smiling. â??Thea wanted you to come to her bunk to get some fresh clothes if you feel up to it?â?

Ralph smirked and rolled over till he was sitting in the bunk and pulled Thea close to him kissing her a bit more forcefully and deep this time. â??I would think the captain wouldnâ??t be near as mad if he found out I was in love and actively making love to his beautiful and sexy daughter.â? He kissed her again his arms coming around her waist as he slipped down to his feet on the floor standing with her.

Amelia stood there, rolling out the kinks in her. It had not been the most comfortable night, no... but it was also perhaps the most pleasant she had ever had for some reason she could not put her finger on why. Nodding a little, "I suppose so. At least to freshen up a bit." She stood and put her hand on the door handle and paused, "You will walk me there, won't you?"

Thea sighed happily into the kiss, wishing nothing more then to climb into the bunk with him and take the kiss to the next level, but knew it could not be. Not now at least. "He's throw you overboard if he found out that. Then I'd have to go in after you. You don't want me to get me hair all wet if I don't have to, do you?"

Conner nodded reaching over and taking her hand lightly before he opened the door. Stepping out he looked around before nodding seeing that no one was about. â??Itâ??s all clear.â? He smirked, â??No one will see that you slept in my room last night.â? He couldnâ??t help but say that there was something so naughty about knowing that she â??slept with himâ?? he was blushing but also had the silly grin on his face.

Ralph laughed before letting her go long enough to pull his boots on his arm slipping about around her waist kissing her neck softly. â??No I wouldnâ??t want that after all.â? He smirked and backed away from her a bit toward the stairs, â??We wouldnâ??t want to ruin your beautiful unkempt look you have going on.â? He couldnâ??t help but continue smirking obviously teasing her as he turned to run.

Amelia took Connor's hand and quickly went down the hall to Thea's room, not saying anything until they were there. Upon looking at him, he discovered a blush on her cheeks, "What should it matter if people know if I was in your room last night? It's not like we did anything after all." She found a dress Thea had laid out for her to wear and the water she left for her to wash and turned to Connor, "Thank you for walking me. I will be find now." She started to usher him towards the door. "I need to change now and you can't be here for that." Soon she had him back out in the hall and she in the half open doorway. There was a pause, a moment of nothing before she sighed and spoke, "And... Connor...... thank you. You and your sister are the only ones who have been nice to me on this ship. I might not show is all the time but... I really appreciate having a friend or two here." She gave him one last little smile before shutting the door. He could hear the lock click into place.

Thea did not go running after him. She stayed right where she was, shaking her head as he vanished out of her sight. She couldn't very well go running after him. How would that look if they were seen? No. She instead too his comb and tended to her hair a bit as she counted to 300, then snuck from his room and up onto deck after him.

Ralph had made it up onto the deck just in enough time to beat Gem. She slipped, a satisfied look on her face with that wicked smile, flattening down her skirts in the afterglow of sex with her dear sweet, wicked, lover. Nipping at her lower lip a bit, she walked across the deck to do some kind of task. She knew her husband had his own task in mind.... once her cleaned himself up a bit.

Conner smiled and couldnâ??t help but take a moment to lean against the door to Theaâ??s room. It was like that smile that Amelia had given him made him lighter than air. Finally shaking himself from the dream like state that he had been in for a moment. He turned to the deck and hurried up to see to the forward cannons making sure that they had been cleaned and sealed properly after the action they had seen the day at the fort.

Ralph knew she couldnâ??t follow him but had expected her to throw something at him for the comment sighing he hurried onto the deck just seeing Gem coming out of her shared cabin which they hadnâ??t left in days. She had this look about her that reminded him of the look of a cat that ate the canary. He pushed the thoughts of what had been going on behind those doors out of his mind as he got the crew back into shape.

Callar was beyond pleased with himself a huge grin on his face as he fixed himself up from his quick fuck with his wife. He watched her leave and just knowing that under all those skirts his seed still was inside her made him not want her to leave. However he knew that things needed to keep moving and so he did nothing but get ready for the day. Coming out onto the deck he breathed in the sweet sea air already the heavy smell of sex from his cabin. â??Ralph! I want to see that princess in my cabin in two minutes send Jackens and Talbar to fetch her and be quick about it!â? he turned back into the cabin and opened the back windows to clear out the smell of him and his wife.

Ralph sighed and then nodded to the two men who had heard the orders, they went below decks to get her.

Thea met Jackens and Talbar on the stairs as she was coming up on deck and they were going down.

"Thea," Talbar spoke to her first, "Where is the princess?"

"In my cabin but why-" they were already on the move again before she could stop them. She turned and took Jankens arms, "You leave that poor girl alone. She's been through enough the past few days."

"Captain's orders Thea. You know the rules of this ship."

She did. Prisoner's meant nothing to her father. He would not give a damn for all Amelia had been through. She sighed and let him go, continuing up onto deck, only hoping that Connor had gotten her back to the room by now for her to be found there. Thea felt a moment like she was turning he back on the girl. She felt dirty over it.

Someone tried the handle for the door right as Amelia was about to start changing her dresses. She paused as the person on the other side started to bang on the door then, "Captain wants you! Now!"

"Tell him he can wait! I am busy!"

There was a tense pause before one of the men kicked in the door. The lock was like nothing for them. Before she knew it. They were tugging her along and up onto the deck. By instinct alone she struggled like a fish caught in a net against them. "Let me go!" she yelled at them. The crew on deck only laughed at her treatment as she was taken to Callar's cabin and shoved inside, the door closed behind her, leaving her alone with the pirate king.

Ralph couldnâ??t watch as he heard the screams of Amelia coming up to the deck he turned to look away. It was all he could do to not stop them and tell the captain to let her rest a bit longer. He shook his head looking up seeing to his horror Conner standing right in front of himâ?¦

Conner had finished cleaning and inspecting the forward guns. He was on his way to his next duty when he heard the screams and came to look. What he saw made his blood boil, Amelia being pulled out onto deck and led toward his fatherâ??s cabin. He started to rush forward but suddenly Ralph was there holding him back.

â??Captainâ??s orders Conner, donâ??t through your life away she is more valuable alive then even harmed. Just trust her to keep a cool head and not make Callar mad.â? The boy seemed to calm down but only because the cabin door was now shut.

Callar smiled at the young girl as she was pushed into his cabin. It wasnâ??t at all a nice smile even though he tried to make it so. â??Welcome princess I am so glad that you decided to join me.â? He motioned to a chair, â??Please have a seat.â? The chair was behind his desk which was spread with paper, pen, and a inkwell.

She was certainly not smiling back, "I wasn't given much of a choice. I was ripped right out of your daughter room." Amelia gave a half laugh, "How such a beautiful and sweet person could be related to a pile of slime like yourself I will never know." Every word that came from her mouth sounded so sweet. If you didn't listen to each word she spoke carefully, it almost sounded like she was complementing him. He motioned to the chair, but she did not take the offer. She only eyed the ink and paper already laid out on the desk, "Planning on writing a letter? I didn't have you pegged for being smart enough to read and write." Again, if one did not listen carefully, is sounded almost like she was exchanging pleasantries. Not insulting him right to his face.

Callar just blinked as he couldnâ??t put his finger on what she was saying. It was like she said two things at once which was very nearly the case. â??Whyâ?¦yes of course though Iâ?¦â? he couldnâ??t figure out the proper response she had him on his heels mentally and if there was anything that made him upset it was having a opponent that could out think him. his face turned grim as he reached out taking her arm, â??Listen my dear you are going to be sitting here and writing the letter to your father for me.â? He pulled her over to the chair and roughly sat her down in it.

Amelia smiled a little, even as she was roughly tossed into the chair. She could not help it. She knew. She knew she was smarter then this pile of slime. And on such a simple taunt as well! But she didn't know not to push him to far. It wasn't going to turn out well. "Oh am I know? Very well. I know just what to write to him." She picked up the pen, going to start writing.

He nodded seeing that he had won yet again with his use of force. â??Thatâ??s a good princess. Now this is what you will write. â??My dear father I am writing this from the safety of my comfortable prison where I and the other woman that were taken on the night of the heroic raid are being kept safe and unharmed.â??â? He cleared his throat before continuing giving her a moment to say something.

"Mmm hmm, go on...." she said as she wrote on and on in her hand. But she didn't right a single thing he told her too. No instead of his lies, she wrote the blunt truth. 'Dear father, The moronic pirate king wants me to lie to you about the condition of myself and the others, but I will not tell a lie. The slime on this ship have raped nearly every woman on this ship. I was almost killed and not a single one of them lifted a finger to save my life. We are in grave danger father, but even so... do not pay them what they want. I would rather die then give them a single gold piece. - Ameila.' She smiled and handed him the finished letter, crossing her arms.

Callar continued through a long drawn out speech that sounded alright in his head but didnâ??t come out right when he spokeâ?¦not that he noticed. Finally he turned seeing the held out paper and taking it from her hand he nodded smirking before he looked over the writing. â??WHAT IN ALL THE NAMES OF THE SEVEN HELLS IS THIS!!!â? he bellowed and the entire deck crew could hear him. grabbing her hair roughly he pulled her out of the chair to face him. â??This is not what I told you to write!â?

Back
Top Bottom