Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirate Epic (Kolath/butterfly0408)

Ralph growled tossing her pants away along with her boots looking up her body from her feet, naked as she was now. He was getting seriously turned on. His hands started slowly moving up her legs rubbing slowly behind his hand suddenly pressed against her pussy. His fingers moved over her warm wet lips brushing along the outside of them as he pressed his palm against her clit moving it slightly. â??Yes my Dear Thea a very enjoyable game to see if I can make you move them.â?

Ralph smiled his lips slowly moving up her legs with his hands. He didnâ??t stop at her pussy to pleasure her with his mouth also, instead he continued up kissing and nibbling over her stomach to her breasts. His soft lips kissed and suckled lightly at her breast moving to a place on it that would easily be hidden by a dress but would see be very clear. He didnâ??t know what came over her but he suddenly bit into her breast his teeth sinking in for a moment breaking her skin. He pulled back quickly knowing that it would leave a mark that wouldnâ??t quickly go away.

The memory of that bite shocked Thea from her daydream and back to the here and now. Her hand reached up to touch that very spot. The spot that would always remind her of her Ralph and that night she became his forever in her heart. Even though... she started to cry at the memory of that happened the morning after. She had fallen asleep in his arms and awoken alone. Dressing herself and going in search of him only to find him and have him tell her it had been nothing but a mistake in a moment of weakness.

Thea knew it had been more, she only have to get him to admit it to himself. From that day on thought, she stopped dressing herself like a man of the crew. She embraced her feminine body and in fact showed it off as much as possible. Anything to tempt him back to her. It had almost worked this night, but once again he left her with a broken heart. Thea stripped naked then and went to her bed, pleasuring herself with her own hand, closing her eyes and picturing Ralph's hand upon her. But she could find no relieve no matter how hard she tried. Eventually she fell into an uneasy and unhappy sleep.

While this night had been so much to so many people, the morning would bring new challenges and of course new adventures... and loves... would begin.

Ralph sighed looking out over the sea as the memory slowly faded. His sigh was heavy as he looked out of over the calm sea glad for the minor breeze pushing them ever on to the island they had set up for a base. The night got on and the third watch captain came and offered to take over for him but again Ralph refused, he just couldnâ??t bring himself to sleep. The next day dawned and Ralph was still standing there watching the sun raise and not tired in the slightest.

Callar woke underneath Gem his darling, and very naked wife. He smiled remembering the many times they had made love the night before and for a moment he gently stroked her hair. The gentleness was short lived as he then growled suddenly rolling her over against the wall and kissing her deeply before he pulled back. â??Wake up wife of mine we have a prisoner to deal with.

The morning sun brought a the morning crew. The men started to file onto deck, some hung over still, but all satisfied. Each and everyone of them had gotten a go at at least one of girls taken below. Some got lucky and were able to keep it up long enough for a second. None went as long as Gem and Callar of course.

Gem clung to her husband and reviled in her wake up kiss. Last night had been quite possibly the best night of her life. The sex was... HELL she didn't know if it had EVER been that good before! Callar had made her head spin and twirl until she fell back to earth. She could not recall who had won the battle. Towards the end of the night, the sex almost seemed like a dream. It was hard to tell then. But the night was over now. Time to get back to business had hand. They had a fine ransom on their hands and it was time to price it. "Let me dress love, then we will go see how the little princess faired the night." She moved over him to crawl from the bed and prepare herself for the day.

Meanwhile, Thea had not slept just as Ralph had not. She was up with the sun and ready for the day. Throwing on one of her comfortable dresses, altered for working in the sun, on the sea, all day long. As she came up on deck, she only glanced Ralph's way a moment. It was too damn hard to look at him for too long. Especially after last night. It was downright painful. After a glance, she quickly looked away and crossed to the fairest point she could from him on the deck without going overboard.

Amelia still lay in Connor's bed even as the sun shown into her eyes through the pothole in Connor's room. She was so full up on the rum from the night before, it would take a lot more then some sun in her eyes to wake her from her deep slumber this morning.

Callar growled softly as his wife crawled over him. He had loved last night, it had been so long since they had done anything like thatâ?¦it just was so perfect so them. He really wasnâ??t ready to get going for the day he would rather spend more time with Gem. He slipped out of bed, naked just like she was and slipped up behind his wife. His hands suddenly went around her waist nipping her neck hard as he rubbed her breasts a bit, â??I think that shrew can wait while we have more fun with each other my love.â?

Ralph watched Thea as she came out onto deck. He loved seeing her in those dresses that had been modified for use on board ship. He was so glad when after that first time they were together she had started to wear them shortly after. His eyes couldnâ??t pull away from her and the skirt that barely reached her knees. He cursed himself both for going to her cabin last night, and for leaving it.

Conner was just waking up rubbing his eyes and sitting up with his back to the door. Looking over at her he smiled seeing that she was still resting comfortably.

Gem smiled a little as she closed her eyes and relaxed into her husband's embrace. It wasn't going to take a lot to talk her into going at it again. "Well.... if you insist darling... I'm not one to disagree with you. THIS time at least."

Thea completely ignored Ralph's presence on the deck. She was still hurt and furious with him. She just went about her morning duties. What Ralph would see is a little extra force in all of her tasks. She pulled the ropes tighter. she was slamming things down on the deck. CLEARLY she was still upset about what he had done to her last night. A few of the mates on deck, the few that could see the tension between Ralph and Thea (for it was clear as daylight sometimes) laughed and actually came to THEA's aid. In a way. They worked on making Ralph jealous and so as they passed her they would smile and she would smile back or take a look at her features so Ralph could see. Thea actually knew what they were doing. The crew was her family. They had watched her grow up on this ship and many of them though of her as a little sister or a daughter. Many only wanted to see her happy. Ralph had not been with them as long as she, so while they liked him... Thea was family.

Callar growled softly and soon had his wife once again pinned to the desk and fucking her like this would be the last time. It could be seeing as it had been years since that last time they had done anything. Neither of them had felt like it just because things werenâ??t the way they had been.

Several minutes later he was pulling his pants up buckling the belt looking at his wife who was still laying over his desk a huge smile on her face. â??Come on wife of mine we had best go and check on our little prisoner in the hold.â?

Ralph was just about to rip someoneâ??s head off and it would probably be the next man that looked at Thea like that. He growled lowly as he watched the men looking her over and making gestures of fondness and attraction. He deserved it and he knew that he did but why did she have to be so brazen about it.

Gem took in a deep breath as she sat up on the edge of the desk and straightened her skirts and readjusted her bodice, stuffing her breasts back inside the fabric. "You still have it my dear." Once readjusted she crossed to him and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him, "Mmmmm, that time reminded me of our first time together. Mmm, when you drug me from my bed on my father's ship and brought me here... ravaging me on that very desk. Mmmm..." she nipped his lip a little.

Callar smiled spanking her ass lightly growling and kissing her back. â??I donâ??t remember you fighting all that much after I took your virginity my dear.â? He kissed her neck as he led her out of their cabin smiling at her as they remembered their first time. â??You almost started to enjoy me ravaging you after the pain was gone.â? He took a moment pinning her against the wall before the ladder down to the hold. â??You never wanted to marry that rich merchant that your father was taking you to meet did you?â?

"Of course not! I was no good girl like father wanted me to be," she said giving him one last kiss on the lips before slipping from his grasp and starting to descend the ladder into the hold where they expected to find Amelia. "He thought that the old fart could change me. Like hell! Mmmm I got what I needed. A strong, forceful, handsome husband." By then Gem was on the bottom of the ladder and went to work at the task at hand. The hold was littered with female's clothing as well as females themselves. Some were crying, some sleeping. One was... dead. But none among them where the princess Amelia. "Where the hell did she get too?! She has to be here! Where else could she be?! Damn it!"

Amelia's ears were burning as she stirred in the bed. Slowly she started to awaken to the light shining through the pot hole. With a groan, she did not even open her eyes as she rolled about, "I feel horrible..."

Callar growled as his wife kissed him and affirmed that she had much rather been ravaged by him than except what her father had planned. He froze half way down the ladder then slipped to the side landing next to his wife as only a seasoned seaman can. â??What did she go!?â? he growled, the woman in the hold all coward in the corner trying to escape the wrath of this new priate. Callar wasnâ??t quieting down and soon the whole ship could hear himâ?¦or at least he liked to think that was the case.

Well if the whole ship could hear him or not the point was that Ralph could. His eyes closed for a moment locking all his emotion for Thea back away inside the secret place that he hid from everyone. With one more quick glance at Thea, Ralph just slipped down into the under belly of the ship poking his head into the hold. â??What is the problem captain?â?

Conner had woken not long ago and was sitting at his door watching The princess as she slept. He smirked as she grumbled of not feeling well and laughed, â??thatâ??s what you get for drinking like a pirate on a princessâ?? stomach.â?

Gem reached up and grabbed onto Ralph's collar, holding him tight and practically yelling in his face, "The princess idiot! She was here last night and now she's not! Where is she?"

"I saw it all happen," one of the crew that still remained in the hold, groping a helpless woman before. He went on to explain about how the two crew had attacked and Connor defended before taking her with him. "Don't know where the lad went with her, haven't seen 'em since."

Amelia turned over in the bed and stretch herself like a cat almost, yawning large before going still again. The next moment, her eyes were slowly drifting open. They were unfocused at first as she gazed at Connor, but after a few blinks he slipped into focus once again and she seemed unmoving at first. It would take her head a few moments to catch up to her and remind her where she was and what had happened to her.

Callar just stood there frozen looking in anger at the shipman that had giving him the news. As Ralph stuck his head into the hold and was yelled at by Gem he already knew that answer of where they had gone. He stormed off through the hold and on a path for Connerâ??s room.

Ralph choked a little about to respond to Gem when the other sailor answered and Ralph was able to pull his collar free. â??I was about to say that I told Conner to take backâ?¦â? Callar was already storming out of the hold heading for Connerâ??s room Ralph moving to follow behind him leaving just enough room and time for Gem to follow her husband.

He smirked at her moving from the door over to sit next to her on the bed. â??A bit grogy a I see understandable you drank yourself under the table last night.â?

Gem caught on a moment after her husband. Connor. A good boy yes, but he best not have messed this up. A princess's ransom could feed them for ages. Supply them with weapons for years. There could be so much from one girls ransom.... Connor better not fuck it up!

As the lot of them re-emerged onto the deck of the ship, Thea could not help but notice them. Curious as she watched them heading for Connor's cabin, she quickly followed them as well.

Meanwhile, in Connor's room... well really in his bed... she was looking up at him. Her eyes still seemed unfocused. But then slowly, without words, Connor had to watch as her eyes grew and grew until they were wide. Clearly she remembered the night before all of a sudden. She shoot up to a sitting position on the bed, but before she could say a word... the doors to the cabin burst open...

Callar rushed to Connerâ??s room not waiting for even a second as he hit the door hard with his booted foot breaking it in. â??CONER!! What are you doing with this girl!â? Callar was less worried about what was happening between them then what his, in his opinion, weak son would do with her such as letting her go. When he saw that Amelia was still there and in his sonâ??s bed his face softened and he moved into the room letting the others in also, he nodded, â??Thatâ??s my boy donâ??t let the other sailorâ??s have her keep the best for yourself.â? The truth was that he would have done what he thought Conner did had it not been that somewhere in his deepest heart he loved Gem more than that.

Ralph felt Thea move up beside him and with a quick turn of his head he whispered, â??This might not go well you should stay back.â? He stepped out faster giving her a chance to fall behind looking like she had just wanted to talk to him without losing any face with the other seamen. He winced as he heard the captain shout and then he the change in his tone told Ralph that the princess was still there at least as he was waiting for Gem to go in.

Conner jumped up his hand going for the knife at his side. He relaxed when he saw it was just his father, sighing he sat back down on the bed letting out a deep breath. â??Captain you scaredâ?¦â? he went silent as Callar made it clear that he thought Conner had taken the princess to bed. â??What?! No I never would do that you know I wouldnâ??t!â?

Gem was right behind Callar... and was shocked to see a woman in her sons bed. Well, not really her son. A whim really. When she and her husband figured it was about time to have a family they snatched up Thea and Connor along the sea somewhere. She couldn't even recall where they came from exactly. It didn't matter now. What mattered was the hear and now. And for a moment, she was proud of him. But that moment was lost as he confirmed he didn't actually do anything. That seemed more like Connor. Goody goody.

Thea looked a little pissed at Ralph's suggestion she stay away. "I'm a big girl Ralph and I can handle myself," her tone was bitter and meant to pierce him a little with the daggers in her eyes as well. She didn't fall back. Rather she pushed herself right into the door way behind Gem and watched to see what would happen. She couldn't help but notice how humiliated Amelia looked to be. And she couldn't help but notice they were in bed! Connor?! Her brother! She actually thought he was better than that. She was relieved to find out her hadn't done anything with the poor princess. Good boy.

Amelia instantly grabbed the bed sheet and held it tightly to her chest. She was still partially dressed, yes, but compared to what she was use to she felt basically naked, It was humiliating enough, but now it was even worse being the show for these pirate scum. She watched as people seemed to poor into the room. First the captain, she knew that by the way he seemed to just command the room, even with so few people in it. Then a red haired older woman. That captains wench perhaps? She was surely a beauty in her youth, but her face was growing older and her black hair dimmer. She watch another woman slipped in. Not really a woman. She couldn't have been much older than herself and she seemed different. More of a lady than a pirate, and yet a pirate all the same. What was someone like her doing here on this ship? And then finally behind the girl was a man. A gentleman it seemed. He seemed the most out of place with his clean cut clothing and overall clean appearance. This pirate ship was certainly full of puzzles. Good grief!

Callarâ??s look of pride was soon lost as his son confirmed that he did nothing to the princess. Cursing inwardly he shook his head, why couldnâ??t the boy just let it go and make it seem like he had some spirit in him rather than insisting that things be proper and right. â??Fine! What is she doing here than?!â? he was still being loud and making it clear his displeasure.

Ralph sighed as Thea pressed on ahead and he followed moving up behind her. It was all he could do not to slip his arms around her from behind and pull her against his chest but he knew she wouldnâ??t be happy about him doing thatâ?¦not after last night. He stood back watching what was going to unfold not noticing that a few of the crew had taken a interest in the goings on.

Conner glared at the captain and his tone became almost matched with Callarâ??s, which set both Callar and Ralph off base for a moment as Conner had never responded so harshly to anyone. â??No t that it is any of your business but I brought her here to keep her from the crew seeing as they were about to rape her and I assumed she was more valuable to us unspoiled!!â? there was a growl in his voice almost daring the others to contradict him.

Thea was proud of his brother. He had been a bigger man than the rest of this vile ship. He had not sunk himself so low. Good boy! But now Thea saw another problem unfolding. While she was now full of pride for her brother, she could tell by the looks on her father and Gem's faces that they were far from proud.

Gem's face filled with red. Not from embarrassment. From rage. She went forward in a swift flash and punched her own son in the face, "How dare you speak to us like that! Callar is your captain, your father, and your keeper boy! You will not DARE speak to him like that!"

"How dare he? How dare you!" Came Amelia's voice. At last, the princess's spirit had returned to her. Not the BEST time for it to return of course...

Gem's head snapped to Amelia so fast it was almost like a blur! Even more swiftly she punched Amelia in the face as she had Connor. Just as hard, even though Amelia was a woman that could not take a beating well. "Shut up BITCH!" The next moment Gem had grabbed Amelia's hair and yanked her out of the bed, the sheets falling away, leaving Amelia to try and cling to what was left of her clothing, "You are a princess no longer. Not on this ship! Now you are no better than an animal to us!" Gem spit right into Amelia's face.

"Ahh!" she cried out as Amelia flinched and tried to squirm away.

Thea made the slightest move, an indication she was about to go to Amelia's aid. She did nothing so serious to deserve this harsh treatment.

Ralph had gasped and covered his mouth trying to signal to Conner to shut up beforeâ?¦and he grimaced as Gem decked the poor boy. Ralph was about to move in also to help Ralph up when Amelia pulled her little tirade and received the brunt of Gemâ??s anger for it. His hand shot around Theaâ??s waist pulling her back out of the door and pinning her against the wall in a low tone whispering, â??What the hell do you think you are doing?â?

Callar was pissed at Conner that boy needed to learn his place and Gem had done a good job of showing him that place. â??Listen boy just because you are a good shoot with the cannons donâ??t think that you can talk like that to your captain.â?

Contempt flashed across Connerâ??s face as he growled at Callar and Gem blood pouring from his nose which had been broken from Gemâ??s fist. â??Aye, Aye sirâ? it was the most begrudging acknowledgement of command ever heard but he did know his place at least for now but he was not going to stay this willing forever.

Callar nodded looking back at the captured princess, â??Now then you little piece of trash you will come with me and my queen and we shall decide what to do with you.â? He grabbed her arm and started hauling her toward the door, â??Come along Conner you should be there too.â?

"She didn't deserve that!" Thea hissed to Raplh, trying to stuggle out of his hold. "She was right! She-" she was cut off as suddenly her father burst through the door, dragging Amelia with him. Gem right behind them, a smile on her mother's face. "Oh no..." Thea said as she pushed Ralph out of the way and followed the three once again.

"Let me go!" Amelia screamed as she struggled against Callar. Gone now completely was the weak, timid miss from last night. Amelia was the fiery princess in full once again. Her fire only fueled by Connor's lack of any emotion towards her treatment. After all they had been through last night, the princess thought Conner to be different then the rest of this scum. But he was no better. He cared only to please his captain. His FATHER apparently. A pirate prince. He cared nothing about what became of her. He only came to her aid to ensure a higher ransom! Well to hell with him! To hell with them all! All the scum on this ship! "You rat bastard! I said let me go!!!"

Ralph growled back at Thea, â??no she didnâ??t but Iâ??m not going to let you get between Gem and her prey you know what would happen if you did.â? He sighed as she pulled out of his grasp and rushed after the three. He leaned against the door frame as Conner came out his face seething. â??Conner, lad relax I know how you feel but you need to keep your head cool or Gem will always get the best of ya.â? He slipped his arm around the ladâ??s shoulders and they both started for the deck.

Conner nodded to Ralph knowing that he was right and taking a moment the young man settled his mind allowing logic to process once more not just emotion and reaction but he honestly wasnâ??t sure how long he could keep that up in Gemâ??s presence.

Caller pushed Amelia down to the deck as she was kicking and screaming. He laughed his hand grabbing her throat and lifting her up violently, â??What did you call me you daughter of a bastard king?â? he knew that he loyalty to her father would be the strongest one that she had and so he insulted her father to make her angry and break her down.

Make her angry, yes. Break her down? Callar truly underestimated this princess. She would not break so easily. If at all. "You heard me.... rat BASTARD!" By now a crowd had formed around them, watching. A few men laughed others just watched. It was going to get exciting, they could tell. She didn't even acknowledge the comment about her father. It was weak and she would be strong. "Rat Bastard coward!!"

Callar growled deeply he had been called a lot of things in his life but never had anyone dared to call him a coward before. His hand shot down and slapped the princess hard to send her sprawling on the deck how dare she call him a coward. â??You will learn your place you little bitch of a hell cat I will teach it to you if I must.â?

Amelia yelped a little as she ended up sprawled over the deck, the crew laughing at her. She only took a moment like that before she sat up, her spine straight as she looked up at him, the look in her eyes not at all quenched by his smack at her. "HA! You can try!" She was almost daring him.

Callar wasnâ??t happy that she wasnâ??t breaking even though he had only been at it for a short time. Most people he kidnapped quickly submitted when he started blustering about but not this girl. His hand shot out grabbing her dress and pulling her up by the front of it. He swung her out over the side of the ship holding her high above the water, â??What was that you Bitch?!?â?

Ralph had come up behind Thea and slipped his arms around her waist again because he knew that she was going to have a hard time holding back as Callar went hard onto the princess. â??shhh I know she doesnâ??t deserve that but you want be able to stop it.â?

Back
Top Bottom