Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirate Epic (Kolath/butterfly0408)

"Mmmm," she moaned, smiling into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around him, tugging herself tight against him before pulling back and resting her forehead against his. "You know... there is someone I have once or twice thought about doing with you. And it happens to involve this very crow's nest..."

Ralph smiled raising a eyebrow at his lover. â??Oh and just what could you have in the innocent mind of yours that would involve this crows nest?â? his hands slipped under her arms and brushed up her sides to brush the sides of her breasts lightly letting her know where his mind was.

"Me? Innocent?" She laughed lightly before growling and pressing her body against his, "What have I ever done, since the moment you met me, that makes you think me an innocent?" Her hand reached for the bulge in his pants, grasping him there and squeezing.

He growled back pressing against her also his hips arching into her hand. â??Mmmm nothing at all.â? He leaned down and bit down on her neck his own hands grabbing her ass hard pulling her hips against him roughly. He wanted her badly and from every indication so did she.

"Mmm good," she growled back, squeezing his groan in her hand a few more times as she whispered into his ear, seductively, "Because I always wondered how it would be to have sex here in the crow's nest..."

He smirked his hand pushing down past her sash into her pants. â??Mmmm I think you can read minds my love because I had the exact same thought.â? His fingers moved down starting to rub lightly at her clit. He nipped her neck hard pushing her back against the railing.

"Well..." she started as she took a hold of the railing with her free hand, "great minds..." She did not finish the phrase, knowing he could finish it on his own. Meanwhile, her other hand was still having a mind of it's own, rubbing against this growing arousal through his pants. "And just think. If you hadn't finally come to your senses about us, we might actually be doing WORK right now."

He smirked nipping at her neck and down her back a little. â??Mmmm I am working my love.â? He smirked moving his fingers down to slip deep into her pussy. â??Mmm Iâ??m working hard at pleasing my girl.â? He growled his free hand starting to undo her shirt and pull it open. It wasnâ??t a moment later before he had his hand inside rubbing at her breasts as the other continued to rub at her clit and finger her pussy.

Thea momentarily tossed her head back, finding herself a little unsteady in such a small space, up so high, the ship swaying. "Mmmm," she moaned as she pushed him back from the railing of the nest to press him against the main mast, "Here... my safer closer to this. You would not want me to fall now would you?" She ground her hips against his hand and beyond that his own hips.

He smirked and growled softly turning her around to press her hard back against the mast. His fingers never stopped on her pussy and clit rubbing hard and thrust deep into her tight opening. His lips sucked hard at her neck and pulled lightly at her skin as he nipped lightly and worked her sensitive skin with his teeth. His other hand rubbed her breasts pushing her shirt open enough so that anyone could see her if they had been there to look but it was only them but she was still exposed.

"HEY!" She protested slightly as he turned the table on her and pressed her against the mast in his place, pinning her there both with his body, and the pleasure he was giving her, making her weak at the knees. Too weak in the knees to attempt to turn the tables back in her favor. She couldn't help but smile, "What is this? Where is my gentleman? He has been replaced with a rouge it seems..."

He laughed and continued to stroke her pussy and clit lightly. â??Mmm yes well only when we are alone my love.â? He smirked and moved his lips down to take a nipple into his mouth sucking lightly at her beautiful breasts his tongue working around her nipples lightly.

He suddenly seemed to take her breath away as she pressed herself against the mast and whispered, "We need to find ways to be alone more often. OH!" She laughed lightly as her hands pressed harder against his bulge. It had been there all along, but she had been distracted for a time with his advances upon her. Leaning her lips in towards his ear, she whispered full of lust, "Do you want me?"

He smiled at her his hand slowly undoing her pants. â??Mmm do you really have to ask?â? he nibbled at her neck growling against her throat as he lightly spread her legs pressing against her, letting his knee push up between them. â??Yes I want you badly and I want you right now my love.â? He kissed her deeply his hands finishing on her pants before pushing them off all the way taking her boots off as well before pressing back against her.

"Mmmm," she moaned as her hand worked to undo his pants in return, pushing them and tugging at his hardened length to tug it from it's confines. Meanwhile, her other hand worked with skill to unlace the top of his shirt so that it would come off over his head. As it did, the wind caught the fabric and carried it over the edge of the crows nest down to the deck below. "Mmmmm then go on and take me."

Ralph smirked and pinned her hands above her head with one of his while his other pulled her close lifting up one leg to wrap around him. â??Mmmm I plan to Thea.â? His mouth closed on her throat sucking hard at her pulse and nibbling lightly over her exposed skin. He lined his cock up with her tight hot passage rubbing the tip over her before he sank his entire length deep into her hot depths.

Thea quite literally hissed with pleasure like some kind of wild cat in heat. Perhaps that was a good metaphor for her at the moment as he tried to claw lightly at his hands that held her arms in place. Nudging her hips forward, her wet hot pussy accepted his hard rod happily. Licking her lips, she tightened that leg he had placed around his own waist to pull him closer still.

Ralph was more then willing to push in deeper burying himself totally into her hot wet pussy. â??Mmm thatâ??s my wild cat.â? He smirked and started to thrust inside her small short hard thrusts just barely moving inside her to stimulate her a little. â??Mmm just how much does my wild cat want what Iâ??m offering her hmm?â? he nipped her neck lightly growling in a bit of dominance over her loving this small game they were playing.

She gasped short and airy with each of his quick thrusts, getting her walls all hot and bothered for want to more. Hearing him call her his wild cat, she gave him a rather appropriate, cat like smirk and just let herself moan... "MMmmmmmeow," she commented before purring and leaning her head forward to lick his lips like a kitten licking up some tasty milk. And that was her only reply for him. It more then likely was message enough.

He growled softly in response to her and started his thrust into much longer and deeper thrusts. He pulled out nearly till his tip would slip out before he drove hard back into her. his mouth descended on hers almost roughly as he kissed her. his hand released hers moving down to cup her ass pulling her into his hard deep powerful thrusts. â??Grrr you are a little wild cat Thea and such a naughty one.â?

Her purring grew in pleasure and intensity as he increased the love making. The moment her arms were freed, she slipped them into his hair and twisted his locks between them, tugging playfully as she kissed him. "Mmmm, a naughty little kitty?" she questioned him before smiling, "But I'm your naughty kitty." She suddenly lifted her other leg up and locked her ankles around his waist so he was unable to ever fully leave her. "And you're my lion hearted beast."

He growled kissing her deeply smiling at the playful bantering that they were enjoying. His hands rubbed over her body as he pressed her back against the mast. His thrusts were as hard and deep as he could make them taking her almost roughly as he made passionate love to her. â??Mmmm you are enjoying this playful naming a little too much my love.â? He kissed her nipping at her lips softly as he bounded into her roughly.

She moaned into the kiss, "Look who is talking with all that growling." Something about the way the wooden mast rubbed against her back only seemed to make the experience more tantalizing. Very primitive and deliciously sinful really. "You like it.... uhhh, just as much as me, now," she clawed at his shoulders a little bit, "Less talk... more thrust."

Ralph laughed and growled into her neck biting at it softly as he gave her just what she asked for. He stopped talking totally focusing only on the hard deep pounding thrusts that he was giving her making sure each one was giving her the most pleasure that it could. His hips moved hard against her thrusting deep and taking her hard not holding back at all giving her everything he had.

And give her pleasure he did. So much of it that soon she felt that of so familiar feeling of wanted to burst from the inside out. Her hands held his shoulders tight as she leaned her head to nibble his ear and whisper to him softly on a purr, "I'm.... I'm.... oh god Ralph! I'm cumming! I'm-" the rest of her words were a soft gasp and moan as she did just as she whispered to him and burst around him.

Back
Top Bottom