Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirate Epic (Kolath/butterfly0408)

butterfly0408

Singularity
10 years ago, the pirate king Callar was defeated by the kings men. 10 years to the day later, while the kingdom celebrates and their guard is down, the pirate king returns to let everyone know he is still alive and not defeated by a long shot. Callar is the great pirate king and Gem his wife. A fierce couple, they lead the raid and the success fuels their sex drives to the max. Amelia is the king's youngest daughter and Connor is the pirate prince. Amelia has been captured and taken aboard the ship where she was almost taken advantage of, but Connor came to her rescue and has been given the task now to guard her and keep her safe before they ransom her off. Thea is Callar's daughter and Ralph is the first mate. The pair are in love, but Ralph is too stubborn and loyal to his captain to admit is. He was Thea's first and she wants him to be her last, but even seduction does not work as he can't seem to look passed the fact that she is the captain's daughter and should not be touched.

---------------------

She moaned and smiled her seductive little smile. No, it was more of a grin. A devious, devilish grim of lust and power. "Mmmmm. Oh Callar... Callar, Callar, Callar... OH! It's good to be home again!" And she meant that. Being together like this felt like home. It was all they had to take from place to place with one another. There bodies were home to one another. And she like it that way. It was fucking amazing to be home again! Her hips started to rock against his a little rougher now. No, scratch that. A LOT rougher. It went from slow and steady to fast and furious in no time. "No more tasting. I'm gonna ride you hard now my stallion, wither you like it or not."

As the door opened, Thea's heart almost flew out of her chest. He had come. He really had come to her! For a while, she really doubted he would. But he did! She could sing she was suddenly so very happy. But the smile on her face faded quickly as she looked up and saw... his back. He wouldn't face her? Didn't he want to look upon her? In all her wanton glory? Isn't that what every man wanted? She could already tell that the night was not going to turn out the way she wanted, but she smiled very lightly again and tried to bring him back to her, "Well... you just going to stand there Ralph? Or are you going to come join me? Hmm?"

Amelia's head was lowered as he approched her. Even as he moved her hair aside, her face was still down. Finally, she raised face to look at him. Her face was one of so many emotions. Fear, hatred, relief but then suddenly, all other emotions were overcome by one single emotion. Anger. No, beyond even that. Rage. Pure, utter, rage. And it built more powerful in her eyes until suddenly she spit in Connor's face, landing the blow right in his eye. The women around her watching gasped in shock at how she could be so bold as to do such a thing to her captor. But she was in no mood to play nice anymore. Especially with the man who brought her aboard this ship in the first place.

Callar wasnâ??t complaining, damn he was encouraging her. It did feel extremely good to be with her like this no other woman could affect him this way. His hand slapped her ass hard as she started to pick up speed and ride him rougher. â??Is that all you have woman?â? he leaned up kissing her hard his teeth nipping at her lower lip, â??I thought you said you were going to ride me.â? His hands roughly squeezed her breasts before he nipped at the tender flesh, â??I guess I will have to show you how this is really done!â? he pulled her close and rolled both of them onto the floor with her under him. He barely stopped himself from landing on her but the motion forced his cock into her wet pussy deeper. He started to thrust harder and deeper then she had been taking her roughly.

Ralph stood there knowing that she would be spread out like a buffet of fine foods all tempting and wantonly begging for his touch. Slowly he turned his eyes slowly traveling up her long legs still covered by her dress but he knew what they looked likeâ?¦what they felt like wrapped around his waist as he made love to her. His eyes continued up across her flat stomach to her breasts the gown barely remaining up to cover her breasts. The upper slopes of them pure and untouched. He moved over to her his eyes locked with hers he knelt on the bed leaning in close and kissing her deeply the hesitation that he felt at the door now gone as his arms wrapped around her pulling her close.

Conner paused, his eyes having shut on reflex to stop the spit from hitting them. He took just a moment to breathe slowly allowing the anger to slip away at such an affront. He reached into his pocket pulling out his kerchief and slowly wiping the spit away. Biting his lip and replacing the kerchief he slowly opened his eyes to look at hers. There was no anger no malice, only sorrow. â??I guess I did deserve that.â? He sighed pulling off his coat and covering her with it so she wasnâ??t exposed, â??I am sorry that I let this happen to you I should have been faster to return.â?

Gem gasped and laughed loudly as she found them both tumbling off the table to the floor of the cabin. She quickly latched her legs around his waist. "Very nice move!" she could not help but compliment him. She had to admit, it was not nice to be the bottom once again, but the way he went about regaining the control... he deserved it this time. THIS time. She anticipated at least two more times to night. Best two out of three would be the winner in the end. This time, she'd let her pirate king have his moment of glory. "Fuck me!" she hissed as her hands laced up into his hair, pulling his face down to hers were she growled against his lips and hissed, "Fuck me hard!" She kissed him lips roughly, moaning and groaning into his lips.

Thea feared her heart was beating so loud that he might hear it. That or that it was would leap right from her chest. It raced a mile a minute. Licking her lips as she watched him, knowing in her head that he was evaluating her. Truly, she felt like a piece of meat at the market, but it didn't matter. She wanted to be devoured by him after all. Watching him come closer, her hopes soared. Would he really come to her? Would he not turn back? Her prayers seemed to be answered as he climbed into bed with her. At last! Once he started to kiss her, leaning close to her, kissing her. Oh his lips tasted just as good as she remembered them. Like pure male and the salt of the sea. The taste of her Ralph. Wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled him down to lay on the bed with her until he lay right on top of her. The single bed barely fit them both, but it would do. It did the last time, and it would do again.

Amelia kept her chin high as she glared at Conner. She wished she could have done more to retaliate then just spit in his eye, but she could do more later. Once she was unbound, dressed, and refreshed she could fight more properly. For now, he seemed to have some strange soft spot. What kind of pirate was he? Not a good one it seemed that he would take pity on his own prisoner. Amelia decided to use it to her advantage as much as she could. Pouting her lip, she looked like a little kicked puppy, "They tried to rape me. How do I know you'll be no better?"

Callar had no trouble giving her just what she asked for. He thrust into her hard and rough taking her like they had in the past. He kissed her roughly his lips moving down to her neck biting at the sensitive skin roughly making small gashes in it as he did. His hands slipping under back lifting her back up making her arch against him so he had a different angle as he pounded into her pussy hard and rough.

Ralph allowed himself to be pulled down onto her his hands brushing up her sides to cup her cheeks lightly as he deepened the kiss pressing her down into the bed passionately. She was so perfect the taste the feel over her body pressing against him every curve fitting perfectly with his as though made for it. His hands rubbed down her neck before cupping her breasts rubbing the perfect mounds through the dress. Feather light his lips passed off hers to press hotly against her neck kissing and nipping at the spots he had learned made her melt with pleasure.

Conner sighed kneeling down and brushing her cheek gently before he simply said, â??You donâ??t but I will be.â? He grabbed her gently tossing her over his shoulder again just like he had when taking her from the ball. Only this time he didnâ??t care about her screaming and complaining as there were still screams and sounds of women fighting all over the ship.

He carried her to his room pushing the door open and tossing her onto the bed before turning to go get some water from the galley which was next door. Even if she tried to run he would be able to catch her without too much trouble so he wasnâ??t worried.

Gem growled, moaned, hissed! All kinds of primitive, guttural sounds. "Yes, yes! FUCK! Yes!" The wooden floor under them actually squeaked and creaked from the force of their fucking. But it was still not enough for her. She wanted more. She wanted so much more! "Is that the best you can do? HA!" It was time to taunt him to make him retaliate and give her greater pleasure still, "Harder! HARDER!"

Thea's sounds could only be defined as purrs. It was something he had learned the last time they had slept together. That when Thea got hot and heavy, she was like a kitty seeking affection. "Mmmmmm," her hands went to work, tugging on his jacket, pulling it down his arms and off his body, throwing it aside with a small, catty giggle. Next her hands started to pull lightly on her skirts, tugging them up a ways before she grabbed one of his hands and moved it to her still stocking clad leg, urging his hand to stoke her there... as well as further up. "I'm wet for you Ralph..." she whispered, all but basically inviting him to see for himself.

"No!" Amelia said at first as he threw her over his shoulder once again, pounding at his back with her fists, but not kicking him. She was too weak for that. The pounding was the best she could do. Even then, it was more like light smacking then pounding.

Once she landed on his bed, she laughed slightly, watching him turn without a word and leave. Some word he had! Not gonna rape her my ass! She quickly sprang from the bed and started to look for something to use as a weapon. Finding nothing by the time he returned, she turned on him and verbally assaulted him as well, "Just because it happens in a bed does not mean it can't be considered rape you scumbag!" The conclusion she drew about his intentions in bringing her to his room clear.

Caller did just what she wanted. He growled slamming rougher and deeper into her hot cunt over and over taking her rougher then they had in the longest time. His hands filled with her breasts squeezing them roughly almost painfully kneading her breasts as his teeth closed hard onto one nipple. He could feel his climax growling closer and started moving even a bit harder at this point not caring about her pleasure just pushing harder for that peak of pleasure.

Ralph responded to her purring with a soft growl looking into her eyes as she brought his hand to her leg. He gently started to rub the soft skin moving up her leg slowly brushing the hem of her dress out of the way his hand slowly moving up her inner leg as he nipped softly down the marble column of her neck. He needed her so badly and it would be obvious how much he did if she only reached down for him. His fingers suddenly brushed against her still panty clad folds and rubbing against her softly. His lips had started to gently nip at the tender flesh of her breasts growling softly remembering how much he loved that feel of those.

Conner sighed shaking her head slowly as he poured her a cup of water from the jug he had gotten. â??I am fully aware of that and I told you that I wasnâ??t going to rape you.â? He came over to her gently moving her back over to the bed and forcing her to sit down though still extremely gently. â??here drink this.â?

Lucky for Gem, he was giving her just the same amount of pleasure as he was finding for himself. "Yes! FUCK! FUCK YES! Caller!" It was right there, the glorious paradise of a violent climax, she could feel it about to break with ever thrust and every nip he gave to her. "There! THERE! AH! I'm cumming! Fuck Caller I'm cumming!!" she cried out the moment she finally broke, screaming and writhing her body against him in a wild frenzy.

"Ralph...!" She whispered in a sudden jolt of pleasure, caused by this hand against her panties. She needed him just as badly as he needed her. Clearly... for he found her panties already wet with her wanting, just as she told him he'd find her to be. "I need you," she whispered as her one arm wrapped around his neck. "I want you," she whispered next as her other hand trailed over his hip, down his leg a little, then back up to his ass, squeezing his butt firmly with a playful giggle, "Make love to me. I've wanted it for so long Ralph. Please?"

As he moved her, her feet told her to stay where she was, not to follow him especially towards the bed. But something about Conner made her want to believe him. He had saved her after all. Then again, he was the one that brought her on board to begin with. Deciding that right now, it was in her best interest to trust him for the time being. Better to get some water and a place to stay away from the hands of that vile pirate that tired to... Amelia shivered, trying to block that thought from her mind as she reached for the cup he offered, sipping at it. She did not even realize what she must look like as she sat there on his bed. Her head cut and covered in dried blood, her clothing ripped to shreds. Surely, parts of her that should be covered for modesty sake where showing by now.

Callar thrust into his wife hard and rough feeling the familiar feeling that he had in the past been so used to , she was so close to coming he had to just pound her harder. His thrusts drove roughly into her hearing her screams and pleas for more and how close she was. The first ripple of her orgasm sent him over the side with her cumming harder than he had in years filling her up with his hot seed before just laying there catching his breath biting at her neck a little.

Ralph growled gently his hand pressing harder against her panties as she begged him to make love to her. He started down her neck and throat nipping softly at the flesh as his free hand pulled the top of her dress down. Her breasts came out almost violently as he came down moving to trail kisses across her collar bone and then nipping lightly up her breast stopping suddenly pulling back looking down at her breast seeing the mark of his teeth on the side slope. Their first night he had been far to rough because he lost controlâ?¦which he was doing again. Pulling back his hands leaving her body looking into her eyes, â??Iâ??m sorry I can do this.â? He turned getting out of the bed and starting for the door.

Conner helped her drink the water pouring a bit more so she could have more. It was then that he noticed her state of dress. Her fine dress was pretty much torn to shreds and was barely hanging on her. The shoulder hung down showing her slip and corset. He turned trying more to hide his blush then anything. He quickly walked over to his chest and after a moment pulled out a long shirt that was surprisingly clean. Holding it out to her, â??Here you might want to put this over yourself because your dressâ?¦um.â? He blushed again not being able to hide it this time.

Gem took only a moment to recover from her own orgasm to turn the tables upon her husband, taking his powerful release and using it against him. She quickly turned them over so that she was on top once more, looking down at him, panting but that look of desire still in her eyes, "Oh my king. I hope you didn't think that was the only one your gonna give me tonight..." she started to rock her hips against his, trying to rouse his cock for a second go at it. "Oh now, we are FAR from over. I will win before this night is through."

Thea gasped and giggled as her breast sprang free of her dress. It was happening just like it did the first time they had sex with one another. Mmm, she only hoped this time was going to be just as good. He had been so wild and she liked it. Already she could feel his lips head to the spot that bore his mark on her body. Every time she looked at herself topless in a mirror, the mark was a reminder of how she was his, even if he ran from that truth. Ran... just like he was doing now! "NO!" Thea cried out as she sprang up to try and follow him for the door. She reached out to grab him, but ended up tripping over her own skirts, making a fool of herself. A wanton running after a man for sex. As she sat on the floor, about to burst into tears, she felt totally humiliated... "Damn you Ralph! God damn you!" She screamed as she burst into tears, putting her face in her hands and letting herself cry. She knew there was no stopping him once his mind was made up. Not in a situation like this.

Amelia looked down at herself and gasped, quickly snatching the shirt from him and holding it to her body fast! "OH!!" A deep red blush flooded her face as she tried to calm herself. She had no idea her dress was so utterly destroyed. Quickly examining the shirt, she found it to be a thick fabric, something you would not be able to see through. And so... "Turn around," she basically commanded him. Once he had done as she said, she swiftly removed the ruined gown, leaving her in shift, corset, and garters. Just as swiftly, she threw the shirt on over her undergarments. Taking a moment to straighten herself out she looked to Connor with his back to her. Clearing her throat as a kind of signal that it was okay to turn around, "Thank you..." she said.

Callar growled as she rolled on top of him. A wicked smile spread across his face as he grabbed her breasts. â??No my queen I am not done but you will be the one that yields before the night is out.â? And so it continued for the lovers that felt as though they hadnâ??t seen the other in years. All night they continued losing track of the times they both orgasmed finally falling asleep in each otherâ??s arms calling a truce.

Ralph stopped at the door hearing her fall. Every part of him screamed to turn around and help her but he knew that if he did he wouldnâ??t leave that night. â??Iâ??m sorry Thea I just canâ??tâ?¦â? he rushed down the corridor stopping just before he got on deck. He had to compose himself wiping the tears from his eyes. â??Iâ??m sorry Theaâ?¦for everything I have done to you.â? He turned going above deck, the second watch was just coming up also the officer of the watch came over to him clapping him on the shoulder. â??Well Ralph, I shall take over here Iâ??m sure a young lad like you has your eye on one of those young pieces of ass.â? Ralph turned his eyes boring into the man who shrank under the glare before Ralph spoke. â??Iâ??ll take your watch go enjoy the fruits of your work I shall mine.â? He walked past the man and took the wheel standing there staring into the night his mind drifting back into that night months agoâ?¦when he had taken Theaâ??s virginity.

He turned blushing waiting for her signal that it was alright for him to turn around. Smiling a bit at how she looked in that overly large shirt. He smiled moving back over to the wash basin and getting the towel and water. â??Now if you will let me I think that I hit you a bit too hard when I knocked you out beforeâ?¦will you let me tend it?â?

Thea sat on the ground a moment after hearing the door close behind him. She listened to his feet flee her embrace and the moment she could not hear him any more, she lost it. Bursting into tears Thea threw her have against the side of her bed, still sitting on the floor, weeping. Why did he always run from her? It was not like she was unwilling. Was there something more? Did he just not feel for her like she did for him? It had not seemed that way... the last time. The first time...

Amelia did not even realize her head had been bleeding. She knew it hurt, but not that bad. Reaching her hand up, she could feel the dried blood under her fingers, "Oh!" she said in surprise before lowering her hand once again, letting it sit in her lap before she nodded, "You may."

Conner winced himself as he cleaned up the cut, it wasnâ??t deep but it was nasty. He took a clean rag and started to wipe away the blood being as gentle as he could be. The bleeding had stopped but as he cleaned it there was no question in his mind that there would be a scar. He cursed lightly going over to his chest again and pulling out needle and thread. After running the needle through the flame of the lantern and threading it he looked at her, â??You will need to lay down and remain still for thisâ?¦it will hurt but itâ??s the only way to make the scar be smaller.â?

It had all happened just like this night, the soft words on the bow, the gentle touches leading to a hurried rush to her cabin. Just like tonightâ?¦except he hadnâ??t stopped.

Ralph pressed Thea back against the rough wooden door of her cabin; his hand pinning hers above her head as he pressed his hot needing body against hers. He kissed her deeply as his free hand brushed over her cheek then down her graceful neck. He pulled back looking into her beautiful eyes, he was about to ask if she was sure this was alright and what she want. His mouth openedâ?¦

Amelia did not find the cleaning of the wound to be so bad. It was when he produced the needle and it's promises of what would have to come next in the process had her squirming away from his touch with a whimper. "Must you?! It is not that bad. Really it's not." Of course she had no way of knowing. She had not seen the wound for herself and could not judge that he was right. "A scar does not bother me. Really it doesn't." The promise of more pain tonight had her feeling down right sick.

Ralph never had the chance to utter a sound. Not a one, for the moment his lips parted, hers were already upon them again, sealing all the sound away between them. Her tongue was soon a part of the fray as well, dancing with his wildly. Thea might not have much experience with things like this, but when it came to being with Ralph, that just seemed to come naturally with him. This was something her body had craved to do with him for years. Perhaps even since the first moment he saw her. Before he knew who or what she really was.

It had been a simple, decant plot. Planted among the passengers on a merchant ship were herself, her brother, and about half a dozen other men. Ralph had been a civilian on that very ship that was destined to be taken by her pirate crew. Even then, when she was disguised as a civilian, she had wanted him. From the moment she fell into his arms from the stairs of the ships forecastle and he smiled. She made sure that she was the one to capture him when the take over finally happened. She feared if it were anyone else, he may fight and get himself killed. How lucky it was she choice life on their pirate ship over a death at sea. It had brought them to this moment of passion and she knew love as well. She could feel it deep inside. Four years of a budding love ready now to bloom.

"Ralph!" She moaned against his lips, speaking only between pants and moans, "I want you... so... SO very badly!" Clinging to him like, he as her rock, she pulled her lips back and gazed right into his eyes, just drifting in the pools of his eyes a moment, "Make love to me Ralph. Here and now. Tonight."

Conner sighed as she curled back farther into the corner of the bed at the sight of the needle. â??Ok okâ?¦I wonâ??t then.â? He smirked knowing how to make her let him do it, if there was anything the Conner was good at it was using logic to make people do what he wanted. He stepped over to the dresser taking the bottle of rum he had there and popping the stopper out he poured a cup full for the princess. â??If you want to go through life disfigured and a fright to all the people that you meet what do I care.â? As he had said this he had come back over to her holding the cup out to her keeping his face completely serious.

Ralph pressed back against her kiss his tongue meeting and tangling with hers in a passionate erotic dance. His hands slipping up her back digging a bit into her shirt and back as the kiss deepened more. He never would have guess that he would have found the girl of his dreams from what most people of his class would consider the most unfortunate event they could experience. He had been watching her for the years since his joining the crew and had often felt her smoldering eyes on him also.

As she begged him to make love to her he just couldnâ??t resist and pulled back from the embrace leading her over to the bed and pushing her back onto it urgently. He wasnâ??t meaning to be rough but the built up passion was taking a life of its own on and wouldnâ??t be denied. He undid the tie for her shirt, it was a over sized menâ??s shirt and so as he loosed it he could pull it down over the slight bump that were her breasts. He smiled as he saw that she bound her breasts so they would be out of the way and so would be bigger then they seemed under the baggy shirt. He kissed her lips again then started kissing and nipping lightly down her neck.

Conner seemed to underestimate Amelia, thinking that such a thing as a threat to her vanity would be enough to get her to go under the needle, but she was not so easily swayed into something she didn't want to do. Nor was she so gullible to believe what said about her being so horrible disfigured. Taking the cup from him, she gave him a skeptical look, "It's not THAT terrible of a cut. I highly doubt I will be that disfigured. I might scare SMALL children, but no more that that." She took a large swig of the drink in her hand. Even though she joked, she knew he was right. She could not leave it be, it needed tending to or would indeed look horrid. Still, she could not bring herself to do it. At least sober. She drank the rest of the rum in a second long swig and held the empty cup to him. "Then again, if I'm passed out while you do it, the pain will not be as bad, will it?"

Holding his hand as they ran to the bed, Thea giggled a like the maiden she was somewhere deep inside. Under the tough exterior of the pirate she was trying to be. Somewhere under the man's clothing was the maiden waiting to become a woman. His woman. And that maiden was a giddy as a girl could be! She basically ran with him to the bed. As she hit the bed, the smile on her face was so wide and genuine for him and the passion in her eyes was undeniable. "Oh, Ralph!" she giggled out as she laid back and let him take the control of the situation. She had no experience before this. A kiss stolen by some scoundrel once or twice (which they paid for soon after they took what was not offered) but she had a hunch that Ralph knew more what to do.

As he pulled over her shirt and she watched him discover her bound breasts, she blushed a little. As long as he knew her.... she had usually bound them. There was no reason to show them off on a pirate ship. If anything they were a burden. She always dressed as a man minus the few times she had to play a lady to get on the inside. But she was ready to show them off to him. Everyday if she had to to keep him. Moaning slightly as he nipped her neck. She reached for where the end of the wrapping was on her bindings, intending to unwrap herself or free her breasts more swiftly.

Conner just stared as she drank the rum down in two gulps. There was something about seeing the princess drinking the rum down so fast that made him almost instantly attracted to her. there had never been a woman that had impressed him, least of all with drinking. However this princess had something about her that attracted him, the way she knew what needed to be done and just did itâ?¦such surety of self. He took the cup and filled it again holding it back out to her, â??This is trueâ? he smiled shaking his head, â??Youâ??re not what I expected.â?

Ralph knew she bound her breasts and knew that even though they were bound since they had first begun developing, still they had grown very large. He could tell that since she had to bind her breasts on the ship to keep them from getting in the way but still they were clearly there in the menâ??s shirt she wore. As she started to unwrap them he growled knowing that it was going to take longer then he wanted to wait. His hand slipped down to her waist pulling the dagger that she had often used to discourage a few wondering hands. He brushed the tip up over her stomach before he slipped it between her breasts under the wrapping. Looking up into her eyes he quickly drew it up cutting through the cloth in one move. Her nicely shaped breasts popping free.

"I get that a lot," she said as she took the newly filled cup of rum from him. "My sisters are the ones that fit the full princess profile I guess you could say. Me? I can fit that one and be my own person when I need to be." Amelia held the cup to her lips before hesitated and looked to him, narrowing her gaze, "You're not going to take advantage of me while I'm passed out are you?" She had her doubts, but wanted to hear him say it as well, just to be sure.

Something about how Ralph went about freeing her of her binds made Thea's blood run suddenly WILD! "Oh Raplh!" she cried as she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, moaning a husky lusty moan! Pulling back slightly, she spoke into his lips, moaning and nipping his lips as she spoke. "Ralph! That... THAT was... the sexiest thing... I have EVER... EVER seen! MMM!!" It felt so good to have her breasts free of the binds. Suddenly, she never wanted to go back to binding them again. Ralph was freeing her. Making her free and independent.

Conner blinked at her in a bit of shock that she would even suggest that. â??My dear princess if I was going to take advantage of you I would have done it already, and I wouldnâ??t need to get you drunk to do that.â? He pulled out the clean rag again and cleaned her cut a bit more looking at it closely. â??You donâ??t seem to have a infection set in so that is good at least.â? He smiled at her as she held the cup to her lips and he held his hand out for it. â??More?â?

His hands quickly closed around those perfect beautiful mounds of female flesh. His lips locked with hers as he kissed her back his knee pushing up between her legs and rubbing against her pussy. â??You are the sexiest thing I have ever seen Thea.â? He kissed her again and his lips then started a trail down her neck nipping and sucking at key spots that would keep her blood running hot and hard as he touched her virgin breasts teaching them what it was to be touched by a lover.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, groaning slightly. The booze was clearly settling in and started to take effect on her. "Mmmm..." she almost moaned as she held the cup out to him, signaling that she did indeed want another. Clearly, she was close to passing out. One more drink should do it before she could start his work on her head.

"Ralph!" she cried out before throwing her own hand over her mouth and giggling. Her father would kill them both if he found out about this! He might not be the best father and he might not act fatherly all the time, but this was one time she was sure he would act her father if he walked in upon them like this! He voice went into a whisper then as she cooed to him, "You are making it very hard to stay quiet Ralph! OH!" She yelped suddenly as the pleasure of his attention upon her over took her control a moment and she squirmed and moaned! "Ralph! Does it... does it always feel like this? This... FANTASTIC! OH!"

Conner smirked pouring a bit more of the strong rum into her cup. He never thought that he would ever see a princess getting stone cold drunk but here they were. A small part of him was thinking about what he could do to her when she was asleep but he quickly crushed them knowing he had promised not to do anything to her. he just waited for the drink to take hold of her and knock her out.

Ralph knew better than this, he knew that if the captain found out about this he would be cut down on the spot. His hands rubbed her breasts more before he continued his lips down over her neck to her collar bone nipping and sucking on the tender flesh. â??It getâ??s better Thea.â? His lips closed over one of her nipples sucking lightly on the nub of pleasure.

Amelia took the cup and raised it to her lips... chugging it ALL down before the cup feel from her hand and she was out. Her head looped a little to the side as she groaned. Out like a light. Officially. A drunken smirk on her face as she sighed deeply in her sleep.

Thea's eyes went a little wider, "It does? That's got to be impossible! For this... this feels-" she ended on a sharp gasp as his lips wrapped around her nipple and sent a shock of pleasure through her even better still! "OH! Oh GOD! Perhaps it does! AHH!" Her hands came to lace up into his hair, tugging at his locks in a wild almost primitive sign of affection with him. A growl escaping her lips.

Conner shook his head slowly pulling out the needle and thread. It was quick and neat a few stitches and she was done. He then went to get some bandages from the kitchen and was soon back dressing her wound allowing her to sleep comfortably. After she was finished he simply pulled out a blanket and spread it on the floor in front of the door and went to sleep himself.

Ralph growled in response his hand slipping under her lifting her back from the bed so that he could ravish her breasts more. His free hand rubbed one of her breasts lovingly playing gently with her nipple as he sucked on the other one. They were both half naked both their shirts having been thrown to the floor and the feel of her skin pressed to his was almost more then he could bare. Slowly his free hand slipped down from her breast to start working on the mens belt she wore.

Thea laughed and giggled quietly, licking her lips as he lavished her breasts with such fine attention! Ralph had done this before. The thought of him with another woman before her. But it did not bother her for too long. In her heart she knew that there never would be again. If she had her way that is. Laughing and licking her lips, both of her hands left his head and went to frantically work on the belt she wore with his hands. Soon it was gone, whipped off and whipped aside with both there tops. For some reason, she was desperate to have him inside. For them to be joined in the most intimate way possible. No sooner was her belt gone, her hands went to his to remove it as well while her pants hung on her a little loose now.

His hands stopped her pinning them to the bed for a moment as he smirked up at her, â??Not yet.â? He slipped down her body kissing over her stomach and he started to pull her pants and any underwear that she had on down. The fabric brushed over the swell of her hips coming close to exposing her pussy to him. He growled as the fabric slipped lower, then paused as he moved down to remove her boots as her boots fell to the wooden planks her pants were right behind it.

She gasped a moment, and paused, looking at him in surprise the moment his hands grasped hers and pinning her still. Didn't he want this? Like she wanted it? But then hearing him promise her that he had other things in mind first, she smiled playfully, "I was just trying to help but I will do as you say. In fact..." she took her hands and placed them under her ass, "I won't move my hands from this spot until you tell me to." And she kept her word, even as he removed her pants, that was where they stayed. "It will be like a game," she joked with a lighthearted giggle.

Back
Top Bottom