Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Southern Love [Closed to me/midnightghost12]

He smiled and pointed at the two cards. "This is an easy game, those two cards plus the five that fall in the middle..." He said with a smile continuing to explain the game of Texas Hold'em to her. He smiled as he finished his explanation and smirked. "Think you understand?"

[No worries, hope you know how to play. It's a lot of instructions to type.]

"I think I get it." She said and repeated them to herself in her head and sighed slightly confused. "I hope I can learn I want to so we can play cards together." She didnt' want to bore him so we trying hard to learn things he liked.

[No DX we can pretend I do LoL]

He smiled and after a few moments turned five cards up from the deck in the middle of the table. Ace of Spade, Four of Clubs, Two of Clubs, King of Diamonds, and Three of Spades. "Well then." He smirked and looked at his Ace and King in his hand, he had of course known what cards he was dealing making this a little unfair. "Want to wager something, either personal information or the ability to ask the other something about themselves they have to answer?"

She looked at him and then her lunch sipping her drink and looking at her cards knowing in Poker these weren't to great. "Um like what exactly? I mean we're in a public place." She blushed slightly and wasn't sure if she'd answer his quesiton if it were to personal.

He smiled and laughed. "Could be anything that's why it's a bet." He said and smirked at her placing a hand on her cheek. "I won't make you too embarrassed here." He said and smiled as he fumbled with his cards with his other hand.

"Ok then I'll take your little bet." She smiled and and blushed feeling the hand on his cheek "You keep this up I just might take you home with me." She giggled and blushed more a naughty thought running threw her head.

He smirked and with the hand that was on her cheek flipped over his cards. "Two pair." He said "Naughty boys and two solos." He said with a smirk. "What you got ?"

She sighed and laid hers down "2,8 and 10 all different suits I loose I think." She sighed and pouted lightly and nibbled the rest of her soup and wondered what his question might be.

He smiled and picked the cards up. "What kind of underwear are you wearing?" He asked as he started to shuffle the cards again. Knowing that it would be simple to let her win once in a while but get to know her a little better this way.

"A red thong." She said as red as her underwear and gulped finished with her lunch and hiding behind her hands she couldn't believe she just answered that."Why wanna borrow some?"

"Just what I wanted to ask." He winked and dealt the cards again. He had pocket aces and hadn't even looked yet. He smiled at her. The next one he would let her win, and then maybe another. "Same wager?" He smirked and tilted his head.

She slid the cards back to him and nodded "I hope I eventually get to ask you a quesiton." She said and moved the bowl aside and looked at him. "Unless you just wanna ask me questions."

He smiled and laughed a little. "Sure, we can just ask each other questions." He smiled and put the cards in the box. "I got to ask already what do you want to know ?"

[Check out my group rp I want to start please.]

"Well do you actually like me or are you here to be nice?" She said and looked at him not sure if he really wanted to be here he seemed bored to her and if so why waste their time.

He smiled and laughed a little bit. "I haven't figured you out yet, I like that, I like the fact that you stand on your principles, I like you more then I let on." He said with a wink. "What do you think of me?"

She blushed and smiled "Thanks I thought I was boring for a guy to like me." She heard his question and smiled and moved to sit next to him and give him a little kiss. "I Hope that answers you're question I like you alot." She blushed again and snuggled close to him.

He smiled and laughed. Kissing her back he winked. "Sure does cherrie." He laughed and then looked around. "Anything else in this town to do, or you want to know?" He asked smiling.

She blushed at the kiss and smiled "Well I mostly just go and play with a band at a cafe but that's it. Or just go home and do my art projects my boss says I need to do a man instead." She blushed aagain realizing what she'd just said and hid behind her hands "Sorry."

"That can be arranged." He said with a smirk as she hid behind her hands. "Any of the above sounds nice actually. A little less exciting then the south but nice."

"I wouldn't mind it being arranged." She peaked from her hands really attracted to him and her body and mind were acting as it hasn't before. She laid her head on his shoulder and smiled lightly "If you wouldn't mind teaching me I've only done things alone my entire life." She looked up to him with innocent eyes.

He smiled and leaned forwards. Kissing her deeply in the booth. Breaking the kiss he smirked. "Never had sex cherrie?" He asked softly but with a smile.

The kiss took her breath away and made her blush "No just used toys that's all." She blushed more and looked down "I've always wanted to and I just wanna put my hands on you." She was so red and shivering she was so nervous.

He smiled and looked at her. "What do you say we get out of here then?" he smirked and then leaned over gently nibbling on her neck when she looked down.

"Ok then." She moaned softly feeling the nibble and touched his cheek softly. "Can you do more that when we get to my place. It's where we meet I live in the hotel." She smiled mimicking what he'd done right back to see if she could learn something new.

He hummed a little at her nibbling on his ear. "Of course, back to the hotel it is." He pulled out his wallet and dropped a large bill on the table, easily enough to cover their meal. "Hope you're ok with the bike." He said and stood up.

Back
Top Bottom