Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled)

Confrazzled

Planetoid
~*~An Ai Yori Aoshi Roleplay~*~

((Continued from the old Blue Moon . . .))​

Papers, reports, booklets and texts. Miss Miyabi felt as if she were swimming in the stuff, strewn as it was across her desk, and more stacked to the side, in boxes and on top of her filing cabinet, just waiting to be addressed. Photocopies, faxes, transcripts, bills, and even a telegram swam across her vision, Miss Miyabi released a little inward sigh, forcing her index fingers to her temples to hone her concentration for a moment. The cursor on her computer screen blinked obediently, annoyingly before her eyes. But why blame the computer? It had not set her work out for her. But then, neither again would Miss Miyabi wish to blame Lady Aoi, nor her sweet fiancé Kaoru. Sure, the wedding plans were theirs, and consequently so were its myriad of complications. But those two lovebirds had not wished for this kafuffle, legalities and company policies and ensuring the reins of power remained in capable hands. As sweet as Lady Aoi was, and as much as it pained her unofficial-governess to admit it, the Sakuraba company could not be entrusted to those lily-white ladyâ??s hands.

In any event, it looked to be another late night of work for her. Perhaps she might snatch three or four hours of sleep, fuelled on black coffee and the odd cupful of oocha until then, of course. Distractedly she raked a hand through her waist-length, raspberry tresses and bound it up, impaling it with a nearby pencil. Her serious, professional face. She would need to display it for the courier, the one who would be express-delivering yet another document tonight.

â??Back to work,â? she reminded herself. â??Focus on the task at hand.â? Without further ado her slender fingers flew across the clacking keyboard, distilling much of the report data into a concise email, and growing very engrossed indeed.

Seth got out of his nice new company sports car. It was a Toyota mr2 Spyder... he loved the company he worked for... they always gave the best rewards. He looked up at the summer house that he would be staying in for the next few months, and sighed. He shook his head and then started to walk up to the door. He soon knocked on it. This will be fun... He thought to himself, and then he just smirked a little bit, and waited.

Seth was a tall man, quite tall. He was about 6'7" He wore long black pants with black boots, a red shirt, and then a black dressy jacket over it. He had on a black fadora that was stipped on a side. It kept his long black hair out of his unusual crystal blue eyes, and his pale white face.

"...when do these people go to sleep?" He asked himself, and then rang the doorbell.

The doorbell, at this hour? Miss Miyabi glanced up from the half-filled computer-screen, typefaced kanji, hiragana, katakana, and a smattering of English romaji falling away from her eyes like scales. Oh, yes. The courier. She stood up, running her hands over her short cranberry-maroon frock, smoothing it surreptitiously though the fabric didnâ??t wrinkle, and stretching her arms upwards, arching her back like a catâ??s. Soon enough her heels clicked on the wood floor of the halls, echoing ahead of her as she peered through the peephole at the tall man, barely making out his chin and the shoulders of his suit. Thought she might have half-recognized him, spotting him flitting around the Sakuraba offices, at the headquarters, for all that she had not spent much time there recently, what with the shift to the country manse. Unclacked the latch open slid open the heavy door, as the steady drizzle continued to pound down on the shoulders of her late-night.

â??My apologies,â? she bowed slightly, respectfully. All business. The acknowledging bow of an equal, for she did not know his station within the company, and let him into the low-set, tiled inner stoop, fringed as it was with several varying pairs of young ladiesâ?? shoes, and one incongruous pair of Kaoruâ??s, set just within the doorway. â??Such a miserable night to venture out, but some things are far too sensitive to fax. I take it that you have the documents?â? She extended her rather pale hands, to accept the documents in a respectful Japanese way.

"Yes... I have also been asked to audit you. It seems there has been quite a few hefty charges to the business account. Of course, Lady Aoi is top priority, but the idea that all of this money is going to her, is absurd." He said. He then looked her up and down. "Do you mind if I come in? It's very damp out here." He said, and then without waiting, he let himself in and took his shoes off.

"First thing is first... the heads wanted me to make sure you knew they trust your capability, they're merely just curious as to where the money is going. Nobody is in trouble or anything like that."

â??A-Audit?â? she stammered in surprise, jet black eyes widening as her back snapped upright, away from him, setting her cranberry-garbed but certainly not cranberry sized breasts jiggling slightly. â??An audit for?â? she digested the words, releasing a soft, knowing â??harumâ? as she settled into a more guarded, business-like tone again. â??Ahh, certainly. And you will have to forgive me for not playing the part of the proper hostess. Usually it is Lady Aoi herself who does so. Right this way,â? she bowed again, gesturing with a hand towards the darkened hall. Then shutting the door and snapping the latch back into place, she levered the light switch and turned towards her apparent guest.

â??Forgive me doubly. I am Kagurazaki Miyabi. I do not believe that we have met. And you would like to see the papers now, or in the morning? I cannot play much of a hostess, nor offer any o-kashi. The Sakuraba family is depending on me to do my best on a report that I must submit tonight.â? Miss Miyabi was more than a little scatter-brained, this evening, flustered at his entrance, at this new discovery, and at the fact that the crucial document still was not in her hand. â??The documents?â? she reminded him, extending a single hand impatiently.

He took his shoes off, and put them by everyone else's. He then started to move back up from his bent over position and watched as his vision went from Ms. Miyabi's feet, to her legs, to her skirt, then her breasts, then her face. He nodded, abruptly. "Oh, right!" He then opened his brief case and gave her a sheet of paper. "There you go." He said. He then looked around the place. "And umm... I've been told to sit in on you while you work... it's nothing against you, but because Lady Aoi's parents are curious, it's just something I have to do... Do you mind?"

After tucking the precious papers under one arm, the woman bowed gratefully, briskly, not noting that her well-endowed bosom jostled forwards as well, setting to sway slightly, almost like the pendulum of an old clock. Miss Miyabi glanced towards the classical face of the ubiquitously ticking clock, peering out from its mount on the wall. The hour nighed upon one in the morning, so her eyes widened slightly. â??Certainly, you might peer in on me. But surely, not at this hour, Misterâ??â? she fished for his last name, cocking her head so that her streams of violet hair fell partially over her face.

This salaryman seemed so strange, so foreign for his towering height and those strange, piercing eyes. Blue, but not as the sky was blue, for they held something far less open, something that seemed almost sinister . . .

But she was staring, and that was far from polite. She shook her head to clear it, gazed at him more levelly.

Seth blinked and realized she was staring, then he smiled, and leaned down a bit so he was eye level and pointed at his face. "It's the money maker, isn't it?" He asked, jokingly. He then scratched the back of his head. "Well. If I can't sit in on you right now, then what shall I do while I'm here? I probably won't be sleeping." He said, truthfully. Further examination would show black bags under his eyes. "I'm an insomniac." He said. "Can't sleep during the night, and barely sleep during the day... they got me working during the day." He said.

â??You may accompany me if you prefer,â? Miss Miyabi asked, growing a little frustrated that the man still had not revealed his name. Such rudeness. â??I understand that the hours I keep are heavy and more than unorthodox, but since your own seem to accord, you may as well. Right this way, Misterâ???â? again, she fished for his name, emphasizing the questionmark at the end of her statement. She swiveled to go, violet hair swishing behind her and heels clicking on the hardwood. As her firm legging-garbed legs stalked the long corridor, not precisely the most professional of attire but who kept to office dress codes at such an hour and in a private residence, and swung open the western-style wooden door to her office.

Seth nodded. "Oh... sorry." He said. "I'm Seth." He said. "Seth Williams." He told her, and then he walked behind her. When they got to her office, he took a seat, and looked at her. "So tell me, how do you do all of this work?" He asked. "I can't even think of having to do all of this." He said, and then crossed one leg over the other. "What do you do for fun?" He asked her.

The governess-cum-secretary-cum-manager-cum-jack-of-all-Sakuraba-trades had already entrenched herself before the computer screen once more, to wrap up her email before she skimmed through the ever-important couriered document. â??Yoroshiku onegaishimasu,â? Miss Miyabi nodded, your good favour, not entirely properly but this was a business setting, and that meant that she had work to do. She couldnâ??t help but frown, however, when she saw his too-casual pose. â??American or English?â? she inquired politely, before moving on to the rest of his questions, her eyes now trained on the screen and her fingers still flying across the keyboard, albeit more slowly than was their usual wont.

Her tongune answered his questions in her usual unflappably calm, soothing voice. â??My work never ends. So, by virtue of necessity, my work is fun.â? The coworker did not feel it appropriate to say that she enjoyed the time that she spent with the other guests of the mansion, with that small furry rat Uzume, nor their occasional rowdy, giddy adventures. Nor did she feel inclined to mention that she enjoyed the occasional indulgence of watermelon, or a quiet cup of green tea. These were traces of information better suited to a dating site. And thisâ??this was no dating site. â??The financial books are on the third from bottom shelf on the bookcase second from the door,â? she instructed, â??save the one from the current month. You may look at the older ones first, if you wish.â?

Seth stayed in his casual pose. He looked at her when she asked the question. Shouldn't the accent be enough? "I'm American." He said. "I worked for the company's office in New York, then was transfered here because I showed promise to be an executive..." He said. "So... needless to say, I'm an executive now." He said. "It's nice." He told her.

When she told him about the records, he nodded, and then stood up and went to them, and picked them up. So messy... at least she saves things, though. He thought. He then looked over at her. ...when should I make my attack? He asked himself, and then he started to look through the records. "...wow... you guys sure throw alot of parties..."

â??How interesting for you,â? she murmured, very obviously distracted, and not listening to a work that he said. Miss Miyabi truthfully had not much thought of America at the present time, as the papers she regarded had nothing to correlate to it, in the least. Her ears perked and indeed her entire body jerked more alert at the mention of parties. Immediately set her to the defensive, as she always would be, when her mistress was discussed. â??Lady Aoi wished to enjoy the time that she spent with her friends. They also made contributions, for example towards the sake. The parties were limited in size and all thrown at her behest.â? A few more moments spent frantically pounding away, before Miss Miyaki leaned in towards the computer monitor, skimming her jet eyes once more over the characters there emblazoned, and clicking the irrevocable SEND button.

Now, and only now would she have time to dissect that critical document, and glean what she could from its sensitive contents. But when she flicked open the folder, all that she found was . . . far from confidential. Old photocopies, scraps of paper, pages of random information, even some computer-printed hentai. â??Wh-what is this?â? she stammered, pushing it away and regarding it incredulously. â??Is this some sort of joke?â? Miss Miyabiâ??s heartrate quickened and she felt herself grow exceedingly conscious of the man in the room. Had he?

Seth continued to look through the records. "...so far... five parties... with a giant amount of money spent on... confetti? That's quite a bit of confetti." He said. He looked over to her, and heard her defense. "It's understandable she wants to have a good time with her friends... but I don't think this building was made to be a 'club'." He said, and then he stood up, watching her opening the package.

When she opened it and saw what was inside, he couldn't help but almost laugh. When she discovered what was inside, he moved up behind her, with a knife out and put the metal up to her neck. "You won't say a word, got it?" He said, and then enhaled the scent of her hair, and started to force her out of her sitting position.

Not a joke then. Not with a crude blade poised to score across her neck. Miss Miyabi forced herself to remain calm, keep her voice level. â??You will get off of me,â? she stated bluntly, pale, slender fingers tapping against the arms of her chair, giving the illusion of aloofness. Perhaps distracting him; she hoped distracting him. She felt the ghost of his breath atop her prickling scalp, and felt his hands as they tried to force her upright, but she remained rooted.

There was not much to do, save attempt to talk herself out of this strange situation. â??Mister Williams,â? she stated, though she felt a dribble of blood as the slight flutterings of her vocal chords pressed her throat into the blade, â??I think that you do not wish to do this. In any event the true courier will be arriving shortly. And I have work to do. Give it up.â? Her heart raced. This was ridiculous; absolutely ridiculous. Just what did he intend to do with her?

Seth laughed. "No... no he won't..." He said, and then he grabbed a handful of hair, and pulled her hair roughly, upwards, in an attempt to get her to stand again. "I killed him already... I'm not stupid... and the meal your friends ate earlier was drugged... I was actually banking on YOU eating too, so my job would be easier, but oh well, at least it helped, rght? But don't worry... they'll be fine... just going to keep them asleep for a while." He said. He then whispered into her ear. "Ms, Miyabi.. do you remember when I said I was an insomniac?" He asked. "It's because I keep myself awake... plotting on how to kidnap you, so I can use your body in any and every way I want... now... stand up, or you die, as well as any chance of me getting caught."

At first she resisted the tuggings on her hairâ??after all, she was used to the same treatment from the girl Tina, and the rat-thing Uzume. Miss Miyabi was far more stoic than to bow under all of that rough handling. But the press of the kife blade somewhere higher, as it slid up along her pale throat, to where it near punctured the fleshy triangle beneath her jawâ??that roused her. â??You have wasted your time,â? the violet-haired woman vowed, resisting the urge to shake her head violently, though she did cross her arms across her chest. His other thoughts filtered back to her belatedly. He had . . . drugged Lady Aoi? Kaoru-sama and all the others? Why that wasâ??

But then so was rape. And that too he talked about.

â??You are underestimating the power of the Japanese spirit. Thousands of Okinawan people jumped over cliffs to their deaths in the sea, rather than surrender to your American people. Is that something that you are taught in your history classes? What makes you think that I will not be possessed by the same spirit as they?â? She was rambling, she knew, but bravely at least. To what purpose she did not know.

Seth moved to her neck, and then kissed it. He moved his face to her ear and breathed into it, sensually, and whispered, while his knife was still up to her neck. "...fighting spirit?" He asked, and laughed. "I don't think you have it in you... and plus, if you die, what will stop me from just targeting the other females in this house? I could just kill the guy, and tie the girls up while they're all passed out from that drug... or... you could just take your treatment, for the team..." He said. He then pulled her chair back with his free hand, and sat down in it. "Now... sit in my lap like a good girl, and I'll tell you the rules... or... I'll just kill you and put Aoi in the hell you're in, instead."

She remained stationary, as cold as ice at the descent of that single, incongruous kiss. Perhaps colder afterwards. â??That is Miss Minazuki to you,â? she stated levelly, forcing him to take the utmost formality with her. Lady Aoi, her heart raced, he dares to threaten Lady Aoi herself? At that, she truly had no choice, and leaned backwards mechanically, legs bending precisely at the knee to rest her shale-legginged thighs upon his. â??Perhaps temporarily subdued,â? she stated, admitted, but retained her regal composure.

"That's a good girl." He said, and then he put the knife away. "Now then..." He started to open up the buttons to her blouse. "What is your cup size?" He asked her, and then soon her blouse was open, and his hands were groping over her breasts, whether they were bra-covered or not. He kind of hoped they were, though... a woman's lingerie tells alot about a woman... "Just remember... you're mine until I get tired of you... there's nothing you can do to get away unless you want Aoi to suffer for you... or maybe Tina or the other girl? Who knows... I'm sure even the little ones would be fun to take your place..." He told her, referring to the two girls who were in middle school who stayed there often. (I can't remember their name...)

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon.incarnal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=831">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=831</a><!-- l -->

Back
Top Bottom