Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When the Battle ends...

Kolath

Pulsar
It was the year 1500. The land of Acarnia and Vendee had been fighting for fifty odd years. The battle came down to this: Last of the soldiers of both lands. Both lands sent the greatest of their generals to lead their forces. Vendee lost horribly; the enemy commander simply had out maneuvered them. He knew their strength and position before they realized that he was there; and despite this disadvantage the young woman commanding the Vendeeian forces still put up a impressive showing. However it proved useless for once the generals engaged in single combat her opponent overpowered her quickly.

The Acarnian commander had been under orders to break the other commanderâ??s defiance, and if she would not break to him; he was ordered to let the men have their chance at her. However unbeknownst to the King of Acarnia his greatest general was a traitor, and was planning a rebellion and wanted the young female generalâ??s help. So he helped her learn how to act broken and obedient, after he unfortunately had to rape her. He only hoped she could come to forgive him for that.

=====================

He shrugged then a sly smile spread across his lips before he stood his hand brushing through her hair lightly. â??How about to you letting your hair down?â? he couldnâ??t help but smirk at the very bad joke he had just made. Part of him hoped she would punch him for how bad it was, but at the same time he wanted to see her blush at the off hand compliment.

She tilted her head to the side in slight confusion. "Is that a way to say breaking me down?" She asked, not knowing how to react to his words. It would be very awkward now. She would have to act obedient infront of others, but also tough infront of him. It was all rather confusing for her, him suddenly treating her so kind and everything. It's making him almost look too good...

He closed his eyes silently cursing himself for that stupid mistake in choice of words. He couldnâ??t believe he had done that. â??No I wasnâ??t meaning that.â? He sighed taking a moment rub his hand over his face trying to think through what he said better. â??In Acarina they use a expression â??letting your hair downâ?? it means that you have relaxed and are more comfortable. I was meaning it to be a double meaning both in hoping you are more comfortable and in the fact that you look very nice with your hair down like that.â?

((I unfortunately have a meeting I need to go to I will be back in a few hours though))

Yumika listened to him quietly, slightly confused at some parts, but in the end, a patch of redness did appear on her cheeks. "Um...Thanks. But I don't really think that we can drink to something as little as that." She said softly, and wondered if there is anything to celebrate about. "How about we just drink to the new step towards a free nation?" She suggested, liking that idea much more better.

He laughed raising his glass and touching it lightly to hers. â??Indeed, To new steps and to our agreement.â? He tipped the glass back and drank deeply of the wine sitting back down after he had drained the goblet. â??Now then have you eaten?â?

((I'm sorry I am hitting major writers block right now and nothing is seeming to shake it out.))

She smiled slightly, and drank the wine in one go. After she finished, she coughed slightly at the strong drink. It burned her throat a bit. Definitely something strong by the taste of it. But she didn't exactly want to admit that she was weak to alcohol, if she was a general of an army full of men who probably drank wine every night. In fact, she rarely drank. "You control my actions, so if I think back for you, I don't think I have." She smirked, feeling her body getting hot and her head dizzy.

He laughed as she made a very good point that he should know considering what had happened this night. He clapped his hands and the same woman came back bowing to him. â??Bring food for me and my guest we would sate our appetites.â? She bowed again and went to see to the preparations for the meal. Callar turned back to Yumika and then paused, â??You know I donâ??t even know your name, nor you mine.â? He knelt in front of her the wine having slightly gone to his head considering how powerful that brew was, â??Callar general of the Acarnia first corps at your service.â?

Back
Top Bottom