Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind the mask.

He looked at her and blushed knowing he would get the opportunity to help her killl inocent victims. After thinking for a second he decided it would be best to help her. "I will help you out mistress." He replied then blushed. "But first I want to see how godd you are in the bedroom."

With him cuffed spread eagle to the bed she relaxed the trigger and put on the safety pal. she ripped his shirt open to expose his chest and grinned. Nice looking indeed. She grabbed a pair of sizors to cut his clothes right off of him. Then looked at the naked body in front of her. she sat down on his waist and placed her lips on his.

He looked at her and blushed softly and moaned. "Well how can I help you spring clean?" He asked and did as he was told and rubbed his cock against her pussy.

"Let's talk about that after sex. One should always kill with a clear head, not a very horny one." She said, feeling he was hard, however she was still dressed. She kissed down his neck, gently nibbling on the skin to find any sensitive spots he might have. She was going to take her time with him. The somewhat salty taste of his skin and his scent made her hornier then she already was.

He looked at her and nodded. "That is true." He paused. "Sex always comes first for me." He paused and moaned even harder. He wanted her and he would do anything for her. Even it meant killing inocent victims he would do it for her.

She nibbled on his earlobe, then the other side of his neck, then his collar bones, slowly, teasingly, searching for sweet spots. Then she looked at him, she loved those moans, they were like music to her ears.

He looked at her and blushed and sighed softly. He looked at her and smiled again and moaned louder just for her. He would have moaned quiter but knew he wanted her so bad. He would do anything with her, he thought out loud.

Well that was nice to hear. She went lower, kissing, licking and nibbling on the skin, on his chest and licking over his nipple, wondering what sort of reaction she was going to get, was he sensitive there? This was just too much fun.

He moaned and blushed softly and came by accident. Just letting her touch him felt nice and he moaned louder. "Sorry." He paused."Its just that I am soaking wet."

Eva grinned. "Cumming already? I haven't even gotten to the good part yet." She said. She moved down and licked up the cum, it tasted quite nice, salty as expected. Then she got back up and kissed his lips and poked with her tongue at his, demanding entrance as her hands moved over his chest now. Such a lovely little toy he was. He'd fallen for her trick so easily as they all did and now, well she could still kill him, but working with him, why not?

He looked at her and sighed softly knowing he was in trouble with her. But he thought he would tell her the truth. "Yes I am." He paused and sighed. "Is that a problem?" He asked. He moaned softly and blushed. "I love you as a lover." He replied and dreamed of being with her.

As she kissed him he smiled and kissed her neck passionatly then started moaning softly. Just the thought of her touching him mde him happy.

She pushed him back and pressed her lips on his again, rather forcefully and pried his lips open. She hadn't swallowed his cum yet and let some of it slip into his mouth before swallowing the rest. She wondered how he thought he tasted. Pretty good to her.

He moaned and blushed and kissed her cheek softly. Soon he started to rub her breasts. She felt good in bed he decided. He also decided that she could keep him warm tonight and every other night they were together. As he put his own cum into his mouth he moaned and thought that he tasted pretty good himself.

Back
Top Bottom