Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Malignant Marriage

Nurse_K

Pulsar
Elsa was incredibly angry that she was being forced into this marriage. She hadn't even wanted to get married, ever, but her parents had never taken to that idea. Elsa was an intelligent girl, having graduating top of her class from the best girl's school in Charlotte. She understood being a Southern Belle required being overly ladylike, but she was sure she could accomplish that while also having a business career.

But now she found herself standing before the church doors, hearing the wedding music begin to play inside of it. She was being married off to a man that she didn't even know, she'd met him only a few times. He seemed fine enough, but not fine enough for her. She liked independence and solitude, not dependence and servitude.

Elsa had deep brown hair and equally deep brown eyes. Her skin was pale, but her cheeks were rosey. She was average height, 5'5'' and had a curvy body but was by no means unbecoming. She fidgeted a little as she awaited her fate, hoping at least that she could come to an accord with her new husband and that they could live seperate lives.

The doors finally opened, the music blaring out at her as she began that walk up the aisle.

Chris was 25 and single and hated being single. Every women that he asked out rejected him and he hated that. But that was last week. This day he was to be married to a bride who he had met only a few times. He wore a black Tuexedo with white pants. His tie was also black. As soon as the music started he looked down the aisle.

As the band started playing the wedding march he looked down the aisle and saw his future bride come up the aisle. Seeing her made him turn on inside and he wanted her in front of the public. He looked at her and saw her come closer and soon she was standing in front of him. He touched her breasts softly then faced the minsiter.

She glared at him as he dared to touch her. They weren't even married yet, and they were in a sanctuary! How dare he even stand so close to her. She turned her head to glare at her parents, who were smiling dumbly at her. She hated the society she lived in. Everything was prim and proper, everything was done behind closed doors, everything was male dominated, and especially, she always had to wear incredibly bulky clothing.

Her dress was huge, with a long train. Her breasts were mushed together and pushed upward, her veil covered her face. She turned to the minister and waited for him to begin his long and horrible speech about marriage and obeying.

He looked at her and took her hands off her breasts and blushed. "Sorry for that." He wispered so only she could hear. As the minister asked if anyone had any objections he sighed and hoped no one would object to this. With his relief no one objected them. The minister asked for their I do's and he started to get worried she might say no.

As he looked around the room he saw his family smiling and wondered how they had met her family. Sure everything was good with her. But he wondered why her. Why not his choice of women. Still he thought to himself, the wome of my choice would be her.

When the preist asked for their I do's, the man beside her said his readily. The pirest turned to her and asked her, but she remained silent. Her father coughed loudly in the pew behind her and she mumbled, "I do," though she really didn't, and had every intention of letting this man learn that once they left the church.

Elsa was a strong willed girl and hardly ever gave in to anyone. The only one who held any kind of sway over her was her father, and it was only for him that she was doing this. He was ill and would die soon, she had done this because he had told her it was his dieing wish.

He heard her say I do and smiled at her. It felt nice to be with her finally after so long. Soon the minister proncuned them nan and wife and he took her hands and kissed it softly. "Listen I am yours." He said.

She pulled her hand away from him and looked at him with a look of digust, "I am not yours. So don't try anything," and she turned away from him and began to walk down the aisle by herself towards the church doors, much to the astonishment of those in the pews.

He ran after her and sighed softly and then blushed. "Listen." He said then smiled and thought how best to say it. The truth was he wasn't hers. The truth was she was his. And she controled his every move in the marriage. Scared she might leave him shortly after the wedding he caught up to her.

"I have an annoucement to make to you." He called and waited to see if she would stop for him. She stopped. "I am yours." He said to the crowd and sighed softly. "I will wear your dresses and live your live." He said.

She rolled her eyes, "If you think you're going to do that, then you are insane. Society won't take that, society will banish you. Society will put you in an insane asylum. Thank you for your deranged attempt at trying to be sweet, but please, can we just move on? We're married, that fact we can't change. But that doesn't mean that we have to spend any time together. That doesn't mean we don't have to go places together. Just put up the facade for society, and we're good. Can you do that?" she put her hands on her hips and stared at him coldly. She hoped that he would just agree to that and let her do her own thing.

"I can not do that." He replied then shook his head and sighed. So what if he were an outcast. At least he would attempt to change society he thought. Even if nothing changed he would at least stand up to protect women and their rights. He just knew he need her help.

"Listen." He paused. "We are married and we should be together." He paused again. "I don't care if I get arrested or anything. I only want to be with you and help you with your burden of life." He replied.

She furrowed her brows at him, "I am not going to let you parade around in dresses, okay? If you like me, even the tiniest bit, you won't do that. Because it'll embarass me more than it'll even embarass you." she thought it was kind of sweet that he was trying to do this, even though it was absolutely ridiculous.

He nodded and sighed softly and blushed. "Fine." He said then sighed. "But me and you need to be togher and live together." He paused. "I mean society will find out if we seperate and that is not a good idea at the time." He sighed and blushed.

"Fine," she said as well and turned around again and headed out of the church. Their carriage was waiting there for them and she climbed into it, stuffing her skirts around her as best she could. She had been hoping that she wasn't going to get a hardass husband, but it turned out that she'd gotten a pansy instead...she thought a pansy was worse.

He looked at her and sighed softly then blushed. "And I need you as my lover." He replied then sighed. "And I promise I will protect you." He walked into the carriage with her and soon they were alone. "I won't have sex with you unless you want it." He said and sighed softly.

"Then we won't be having sex," she stated flatly. She folded her arms over her chest and stared out the window as the carriage pulled away. She knew they were going to his home, she couldn't go back to hers as it was her parents' house. She lamented having to move in with this man that she barely knew at all. She wondered if he even knew her name...she couldn't remember his.

He looked at her suprised and wondered if he should have known her better and rejected her right away. "Well I am Chris." He said then paused. "And I don't know your name yet but I want to get to know you better and maybe have sex with you in the future." He paused. "But not now."

"The only way you would be having sex with me is if you raped me," she said with a tone of bitterness. "I'm Elsa," this marriage was already off to a horrible start. She was supposed to live with this man for the rest of her life? "I hope you will at least let me have a seperate bedroom in a seperate part of your house,"

((did you want me to add the sex at a later date?))

He looked at her and smiled as he heard her name. "I love the name Elsa." He paused and pondered for a second. "For some reason it turns me on." He replied. He then thought upon her recqest. "It is a two bed room house so you can have the other bedrom." He replied.

((You can add the sex whenever you like. You're the dominant character, so you decide when the sex comes in. I know you're just starting out as a dominant, but feel free to test out stuff with me, be as dominant as you think you can.))

"Good. I really hope that you don't expect to see a lot of me, because you're probably not. I have a life to lead, being married isn't going to hinder me in that." she wondered just how far away his house was, it seemed to her like they'd been in the carriage for an eternity.

((okay))
Soon they arrived at his house and he got out first then closed the carriage door. After closing it he walked over to the other side and opened the door for her. "Is that better?" He asked making sure she could get out okay. He then paused and kissed her breasts again. "I need you." He wispered.

She got out of the carriage, her bulky wedding dress flowing out around her annoyingly. She couldn't wait to change out of it, though she knew that her other dresses were still relatively restrictive. She frowned as he started to touch her again, "Get off of me." she pushed him away and started walking towards the house, "I really need to wear something else,"

He looked at her and nodded. "I will keep your hands off you." He said and paused slightly and blushed. Soon they parked and entered the house and he took her to her room. "Here you go." He said and blushed.

He seemed a little odd to her. One moment, all over her, the next apologetic and weak. She went into the room and shut the door, taking awhile to change. She opened it back up when she had, she was wearing a pale blue dress now.

He looked at her and blushed and when she came out she smiled at her. "Well I am sorry for this." He walked into her room and then stripped off his tux hoping she would see and see his cock and want him.

She furrowed her brows at him, "Why did you go into my room?" she asked critically, and then she saw that he was naked. She turned away from him, "You are horrible. I don't want to see that."

Back
Top Bottom