Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any other magic the gathering players here?

Neurok_Shinobi said:
Toss in Minnion Reflecor for lols, especially for my allies.
Crap, I can't remember the name of it, but if you want to tick off token decks, there's a Leyline that makes everything legendary (except lands)

Oh, I got something for you guys to try. Try to Hardcast Progenitus turn 5 (i think it was turn 5, i'll have to go through the calculations again)

Neurok_Shinobi said:
Leyline of Singularity. Which can be dispelled or countered.
Not if it's in the opening hand. And not every deck has counterspells.

Neurok_Shinobi said:
Easy enough with Dawn's reflection, dual lands/artifacts from ravnica.
Mono-blue.

Raziel99 said:
Neurok_Shinobi said:

Neurok_Shinobi said:
Mono-blue.

Not every deck will have the leyline, nor will you know what your opponet is playing.

In which case of the second round, you could have a sidebar with dispells.

I'm not familiar with blue for accel, so i'm not sure.

Neurok_Shinobi said:
Raziel99 said:
Neurok_Shinobi said:

Neurok_Shinobi said:
Mono-blue.

Not every deck will have the leyline, nor will you know what your opponet is playing.

In which case of the second round, you could have a sidebar with dispells.

I'm not familiar with blue for accel, so i'm not sure.
I doubt any decks besides izzet base plays with leylines, and even then it's doubtful, since it's best to have Niv Mizzet out fast.

As for blue 5 turn progenitus, it's rather easy, but you have to be damn lucky for 5'th turn, but it's more than possible for turn 8 or 9 hardcast.

[/quote]
I doubt any decks besides izzet base plays with leylines, and even then it's doubtful, since it's best to have Niv Mizzet out fast.

As for blue 5 turn progenitus, it's rather easy, but you have to be damn lucky for 5'th turn, but it's more than possible for turn 8 or 9 hardcast.
[/quote]

Well, I played around with them back when Ravnica came out, and maybe a little after too.

Reallyed loved those mage marks though.

The magemark enchantments? =D

I have a deck build on enchantments, and the magemark cards are the only reason why i build it x3

The dual colored chants from Lorwyn are good as well (Runes of the Deus, Helm of the Ghastlord, etc... really like the blue/white that gives life link and unblockable.)

Neurok_Shinobi said:
The dual colored chants from Lorwyn are good as well (Runes of the Deus, Helm of the Ghastlord, etc... really like the blue/white that gives life link and unblockable.)
Steel of the Godhead.

Fusion Elemental- 8/8 for one of each mana+Knight of new alara- +1/+1 for each color. chanted with Asha's favour-flying, first strike, and vigilance, and with Runes of the Deus- +2/+2 Double strike/trample.

15/15 flying double strike trample vigilance. And it's easy enough to toss godhead and the others on it, or stack Knight.

Combos for the win.

40/38 Provoke, Death Touch, Double strike, lifelink, trample, equipped with Kusari-Gama.

Oh... I just had a fun thought too.

A shapeshifters (Lorwyn block)/Elf or Soldier deck with Alpha Status, and the card that can duplicate enchantments.

Back
Top Bottom