Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any other magic the gathering players here?

I change the style of my beast deck into a lifelink beast deck, since a got a new beast from a zendikar booster pack :p

Its called Felidar Sovereign, and my Mayael's Aria also helps me win the game fast x3

I also like the new best that i got from the pre-release tournament, the Rampaging Baloths reminds me a bit about the awesome beast card, Godsire =D

Godsire is weak, though the Rampaging Baloth is rather good.

I still prefer Scarecrows. The moment I started using them, people cried.

Godsire is not weak, and besides, it gives you 8/8 tokens every round =D

The Rampaging Baloth i have is the limited edition version, and i have two of them x3

I traded it for a card that helped my friend build his vampire deck x3

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=159408">http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/ ... eid=159408</a><!-- m -->

Because you aren't getting the idea of the power.

My artifact deck can beat that x3

I have a darksteel reactor, and i can get it into play in the 5th round or so :p

And then just slowly build up my army until the final blow x3

I throw down darksteel forge, I can play it around 6 or 7, and destroy things for 5 mana on every players turn.

Ups... Yeah... I meant darksteel forge^^;

And Akroma's memorial is also a fun card to have in the deck x3

And well... You can't destroy my artifacts once Darksteel Forge is in play, the only way you can touch my artifacts is by removing darksteel forge from the game, or removing my artifact creatures from the game

Wouldn't have to. I would simply blow your lands up.

And multiply my scarecrow forces exponentially, followed by making them all flying and/or trample.

Zennarion said:

And well... You can't destroy my artifacts once Darksteel Forge is in play, the only way you can touch my artifacts is by removing darksteel forge from the game, or removing my artifact creatures from the game

Or I could Use wither, or other cards abilities that give -X/-X.

Or I could make you sacrifice them.

There's a counter for everything so hush.

Neurok_Shinobi said:
Zennarion said:

Or I could Use wither, or other cards abilities that give -X/-X.

Or I could make you sacrifice them.

There's a counter for everything so hush.
Oh! i forgot, Scarecrows are notorious for that, wither.

and persist.

and flying.

and vigilance.

and respawning for everything.

Raziel99 said:

And multiply my scarecrow forces exponentially, followed by making them all flying and/or trample.

Simple destroy effects. Crows are good, but not top tier.

Merfolks>crows.

Neurok_Shinobi said:
Raziel99 said:

Simple destroy effects. Crows are good, but not top tier.

Merfolks>crows.
Reaper King is simple destroy effect. Trample means that you're taking a boot to the head even if you block the giant fliers.

And with no land, you can't do squat.

Neurok_Shinobi said:
Unless I already have creatures out.

There's also counter spells.

Again, counters for everything.
Trample is only valid IF your opponent has creatures out.

And, lo! Scarecrows are great in the grave!

Neurok_Shinobi said:
Can also remove cards from the graveyard.

You can try to say whatever you want.

There is a counter for it.
You also have to realize, how many decks that aren't running sunburst are going to have all those capabilities? Green is wither, Blue is mill, black is remove from grave. That limits you to playing one of the factions.

That's assuming i'm playing in that set. Destroy, -x/-x, and more can be found in my rat ninja deck.

I could also use shroud and unblockable to counter your reaper king.

I'm not saying crows suck, or anything like that. I'm just saying don't act like your unbeatable.

Shards of Alara makes multi-color decks pathetically. I run a five color that has no mana problems at all.

The only really useful Alara block card I have is Tezzeret. Then I have around 20 5/5's coming at people.

Then you haven't really seen much, or at least, not of the combo potential.

The progenitus-mill decks seems to be quite popular as well. Creature token generators+Polymorph.

Cascade falls is another option as well.

I've seen a good deal of Zendikar. Can't say the same for Alara block. Not that there's much I want to play besides Progenitus.

And I want to splice a very light blue into my elf deck for intruder alarm.

I have a devour deck as well^^;

Its awesome when you have a Grave Pact card in it x3

It makes devour a lot more fun! =D

Back
Top Bottom