Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any other magic the gathering players here?

I use to play a long, long time ago. I stop playing right after homelands came out. still have all My cards though. Probably about 3000 of them, maybe a little less. Ranging from a couple of Antiquities cards to allience? I cant remember. It has been a few years though since I looked at the game.

I have some old cards from freinds, nothing really outsanding though in that department.

I started around... scourge? But really, it was the mirrodin block that got me hooked.

I don't even know what of My cards are still allowed. most of My cards come from iceage, revised, and fallen empires

Everything is pretty much allowed in some tournament or another, save for the likes of unhinged.

It just depends on what the format is.

having one of this card or one of that card. whe I was playing, in tourny play, there were resticted cards and cards that were out right banned cause of how powerful they were

I wouldn't even know how to play anymore lol I just have the cards. maybe one day I will sell them fr the right price

wuuh, a magic thread how interesting o w o
i have self been collected and playing it in over 5 years i guess, but im not that good at all > . <
but if ya can play over the internet, then im on for it, somehow x3

I can see it being played over an IM with the webcam. That's the only way you could play without someone cheating, and to have the ability to play instants.

of course, it would be best with cam on, but you can also play without, then you just have to trust eachother than none are cheating, it can of course also be both are cheating, but aie, could had been funny if both werent

X-box that is Battlegrounds?

O X-box 360 that is Duels of The Plansewalkers?

I had Battlegrounds for awhile, beat it, and traded it to a freind, it didn't really spark anything from me.

Planeswalkers is much the same, if not actually worse, because there's no real deck customization.

I currently have a Elf deck that I dismantled for my Scarecrow deck. both are beasts in their own right.

I'm working on getting ravnica block ready, I want to host a grand Melee with 10 decks. working on Dimir and Orzhova.

Back
Top Bottom