Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any other magic the gathering players here?

I really hate that card >>

Luckily my friends who plays with elf cards don't have that one.

Oh! And i have the card called Nissa's chosen :p

I love my other Planeswalker Jace Beleren. His -10 ability is the opponent chosen takes the top 20 cards of his or her deck and discards them. I use my blue/black deck with him in it all the time hehehe

I prefer using my Stuffy doll in a combination x3

Shivan meteor + Overblaze or twincast= 26 damage in one round

Bant colors: green, white, and blue. Mana is never a problem though, everything is fairly cheap, and i have a lot of lands/artifacts that produce multiple types of mana. ^^

Then of course you have a deep sea kraken, right? x3

And i once had a bant deck as well, but right now im using an esper artifact deck :3

Maybe, but that doesn't mean that you can't use the cards, i use cards from onslaught and even older cards, but of course, its not many of them that i use

If I used cards from older sets, it would no longer be type 2 legal. Anything past the shards of alrara block (including lorwyn) is now 1.5 or older (also known as extended)

Ah x3

I prefer to play extended, and thats probably also what im going to play with at the tournament im going to the November 21, and its probably going to be a private tournament, so its nothing big XD

As an alternative you could add mana acceleration, like the khlani heart expedition from zendikar, the obelisks from shards.

For green I reccomend grabbing dawn's reflection from fifth dawn set (mirrodin block) otherwise just use stuff like dark steel ignot, the artifacts from ravnica block that added two colors of mana for one, etc... There's a lot of accelerants out there, just gotta find them.

I have to learn to build decks with 25 mana instead of 20 mana XD

And its kinda hard to get those cards here in Denmark^^"

I have to buy them as single cards, and thats pretty expensive, but i do have a khalni gem though x3

I'll remember that^^

And now i should probably get some rest, its 12:25am and i have to leave at 8am tomorrow XD

So... Me and my friend are arguing if shielding plax can actually protect a monster against a card like infest or sudden spoiling, he says that the card equipped with shielding plax won't be effected, while i say that it will be effected, even though shielding plax should protect it from being targeted for a sorcery or instant card. But since infest and sudden spoiling hits all monsters on the opponents battlefield, will the card equipped with shielding plax be effected by one of those cards?

Zennarion said:
So... Me and my friend are arguing if shielding plax can actually protect a monster against a card like infest or sudden spoiling, he says that the card equipped with shielding plax won't be effected, while i say that it will be effected, even though shielding plax should protect it from being targeted for a sorcery or instant card. But since infest and sudden spoiling hits all monsters on the opponents battlefield, will the card equipped with shielding plax be effected by one of those cards?
Global effects do not target. If it says "All creatures get -2/-2," it will go through "cannot be targeted."

However, Infest would not affect something that has protection from black.

Exactly... But he didn't want to listen to me, i'll have to explain it to him next time he gets online.

Anyways, thank you

Just picked up some badass cards. Two Sharding Sphinx's, and two master of Etheriums. My artifact deck is slowly becoming a royal fuck you deck.

You have an artifact deck as well? Nice :p

I need either a pariah's shield or a pariah card for my artifact deck, perhaps a stuffy doll or two x3

Back
Top Bottom