Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A unexpected visit. (Nyoko & TheHanyou)

Nyoko

Supernova
Katie rolled over as she slept and the covers pulled off of her, with a groan she woke up and pulled them back on. She was having such a restless night tonight. She lived alone in a small apartment that she really hated. After tossing and turning for a few more hours she finally gave up and decided to take a walk to calm her mind. She grabbed her jacket and headed outside. It was calm and peaceful night, perfect for a walk.

A light streaked across the sky. It appeared to be a shooting star but in reality it was an alien craft. After it streaked across the sky the ship changed directions and started scanning the city for a suitable life form. It stopped over a park and became invisable sitting and waiting. The trap had been set. Now only to wait and see what comes along.

Katie pushed her hands into her pockets and turned down the street towards the park. She looked up and noticed a shooting star, it was certainly a pretty night out tonight. She continued towards the park, arriving in a few minutes. The park was fairly large, one could get lost inside it at night, but she wasn't afraid.

The ship sat and waited though it didnt have to wait long until it was provided with prey. Soon a bright white light engulfed the girl. The next thing she knew she was waking up nude laying in a large bed in a metal walled room the floors covered in a crimson carped. The bed had black silk sheets with a crimson red microfiber comforter. There was a door but there was no handle. Next to the door was a control pannel & there was a window above the bed showing Starts going by the earth nowhere in sight.

Katie hadn't realized what was happening, and just looked up at the light curiously. Next thing she knew she was in a warm bed and her eyes flew open in surprise. She sat up and realized she was nude, then quickly covered herself with the blankets. She looked around for an escape, this was weird, something right out of a science fiction movie.

"I see you are awake, Katie. My name is Zachary. We are currently traveling at 10 light years a minute through the Galaxy. I am up at the Bridge right now but will soon be joining you so do try to relax." He sounded human enough but was this real or a dream? The voice she heared came out of the pannel next to the door & he sounded like he could be cute.

Katie looked around scared for a moment when she heard the voice, but soon realized it was just from a box and no one was in here yet. "Through the galaxy?" She said to herself, trying to make sense of what was happening. She got up and walked around the room, hoping to find a way to escape, but she noticed the window and stared out of it in awe. Either this was all a joke or she really was in space.

This shocked her beyond words, humans couldn't travel in space, at least not in ships like this. She looked around the room and found the door without a handle. She banged on it a few times, wishing it was open or that this was all a dream. "Who ever you are, you better let me go." She yelled back, but wasn't even sure if anyone was listening. After pacing the room for a few minutes she headed back to the bed since it was the only comforting thing in the room. She laid back on it and covered herself up so no one could tell she was naked.

"I will be coming down now." The voice said from the panel next to the door once again and about 10 mnutes pass by before hydrolics can be heared and the door slides open revealing a 6' tall man with shoulder length Auburn Hair and Deep Brown Eyes. He is skinny though his skin tight black suit revield him to be very fit having strong arms and legs as well as full 8-pack abs. At his groin there was a rather large buldge. He entered the room and the door shut behind him as he walked over and sat on the bed next to her and smirked down at her. "Hello there, Katie. I'm Zach."

Katie hadn't moved from the bed, because for one she was naked and didn't want whoever was coming down to see her naked. She was still utterly confused by everything, and hoped this guy would clear things up.

She sat up on the bed as he walked into the room, still she clutched the covers, fearing his preying eyes on her body. She didn't know if this man was a friend or foe, but she was leaning towards the latter. She was after all naked and he had obviously brought her here. She glared at him, "What do you want?" She asked, quietly, wondering if he was an alien. He didn't look like one, but didn't mean he wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom