Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome back..now your mine!! [kolath]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Maria sighed some as she drove back into town in her car. She had her windows tinted and it totally different unlike the last time she was here. Whimpering some as she saw some of the gang members walking around on the streets she shook her head and knew she had to stay foucsed. She was here with her freind who was behind her in her own car but the gang leader didn't know her. Seeing the gang members start to talk she whimpered as she stopped at a red light.

Waiting for it to turn green she saw the club she used to dance in with the gang leader and she growled some as she knew she remembred the reason she left. He had found another women he was in love with and was going to try and share. She was up and gone by the next morning she didn't want to share him with anyone and he knew that yet he still pushed it. Growling some she stepped on the pedal and turned the corner going into the parking lot of the club.

Getting out she looked back at her friend that was only going to be there for a day and she sighed some "I have to take care of something i will be right back". She looked at her and nodded then Maria started for the club. Going in she growled some her eyes going directly to the leader. She looked at him then around the club. Seeing him lay eyes on her she whimpered some and just acted like she didn't know him.

Ralph had been sitting in a booth alone just staring into his drink. It was what he had been doing for awhile now. After Maria left him he had stayed with that other girl for a time but it was only to release the sexual frustration that he was feeling. After that he had bounced around from girl to girl using them to help salve the hurt of losing her and to keep from showing it.

He took a drink of his beer and looked up freezing for a moment. She was trying to not look at him and pretend not to know who he was but he would know her anywhere. Standing he walked over toward her his eyes narrowing. Stepping up beside her he leaned down his lips gently brushing her neck, but even gentle as they were there was a feeling of possession passed through them. â??Welcome back my girl.â?

She whimpered some as she saw him look at her then she looked away and leaned up against the wall. She got a scared look in her eyes as he got up and started to walk towards her. Feeling his lips brush against her neck she growled deeply and glared at him as he said those words "I'm not your girl..not after what you did I never will be again". She shook her head and pushed past him then started to go out the back door not caring if he followed or not she needed a smoke and badly.

He had her stressed as hell and she didn't want him to do anything to her. Growling some she went out the back door taking a cigarette out then lighting it and taking in a drag. Looking at the bright blue sky it only made her down more. It looked like the same day that she had ran away and she growled some grabbing a rock and throwing it against the wall "I will never forgive him..no matter what he does I will never forgive him or go back to him..I will just get hurt again".

He was just a bit behind her, after she had pulled away he couldnâ??t help but smirk knowing how much he had affected her just by her reaction. Stepping out the back door he saw her standing with her back to him looking up at the sky and hearing her declaration that she wouldnâ??t ever forgive or come back to him. Stepping up behind her his lips pressed to her neck as his hands slipped around her waist pulling her tight against his chest. â??But you will my dearâ?¦there is nothing you can doâ?¦you came back because you wanted to come back to me.â? He turned her around and pushed her hard back against a wall growling, â??And you wonâ??t leave me again.â? He kissed her roughly.

Maria growled as he came out the back door and also heard her. Looking back him as he kissed her neck she growled even deeper "fucking asshole I didn't come back for you I came back cause my freind wanted to visit". When he pushed her against the wall she growled deeply and pushed on his chest as he kissed her roughly and she screamed into the kiss. Looking into his eyes she glared deeply and punched him in the stomach making him fall back some "you will never have me no matter how many times you want me". She shoved him to the ground then started to run to go get into her car so she could get away.

He growled as she punched him in the stomach and pulled away. He had fallen back a little but it wasnâ??t long before he was back up and after her. She didnâ??t make it out of the alley before his hand closed over her mouth and the other wrapped around her waist. She was still just as small and light as he remembered and so it wasnâ??t hard to just lift her off her feet and carry her back in the back door and into one of the privet rooms that he kept rented out for himself. Pushing her hard to the floor he locked the door turning to face her. â??You will be mineâ?¦your body was trembling as I held you just now I know that you miss my touch donâ??t even try to deny it.â?

Back
Top Bottom