Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome back my love..now fuck me!! [mono]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Maria sighed some as she drove back into town in her car. She had her windows tinted and it totally different unlike the last time she was here. Whimpering some as she saw some of the gang members walking around on the streets she shook her head and knew she had to stay foucsed. She was here with her freind who was behind her in her own car but the gang leader didn't know her. Seeing the gang members start to talk she whimpered as she stopped at a red light.

Waiting for it to turn green she saw the club she used to dance in with the gang leader and she growled some as she knew she remembred the reason she left. He had found another women he was in love with and was going to try and share. She was up and gone by the next morning she didn't want to share him with anyone and he knew that yet he still pushed it. Growling some she stepped on the pedal and turned the corner going into the parking lot of the club.

Getting out she looked back at her friend that was only going to be there for a day and she sighed some "I have to take care of something i will be right back". She looked at her and nodded then Maria started for the club. Going in she growled some her eyes going directly to the leader. She looked at him then around the club. Seeing him lay eyes on her she whimpered some and just acted like she didn't know him

Tomas smiled as he watched a girl walk in. He nodded to the girl he was with and stood up, walking over to the new arrival. "Hello Maria. Came back to grovel?" he asked with mock interest, walking past the edge of the bar and stopped shot of arms reach from her. "You should not have came back. I let you go without any punishment the first time you decided that I wasnt right for you, now you will have to be punished for coming back into my territory."

He walked past her, bumping her with his broad shoulders and went to the door, locking it and closing the windows. "How stupid are you Maria?" he asked as he looked over at her and eyed her up and down as he backhanded her hard. "Still nothing but a fake plastic bitch" he said as he growled.

Maria looked at him then looked away not even caring if he did anything to her. She growled as he walked up to her and she looked at the other girls around the place. Shaking her head she started to walk until he bumped into her. Looking up at him she glared deeply and looked as the other girls left "I didn't come back for you asshole I'm here just to see some old friends now FUCK OFF". She growled as he locked the doors and shut the windows and she knew what was going to happen.

Looking at him as he came over to her she yelped and fell against the bar as he backhanded her and she looked up at him once agan. Sighing some she started to get up and she glared at him hard "I'm not yours I won't be yours and I will never fuck you again..so BACK OFF". She shook her head and ran for the door hoping she could get there before he got to her.

Tomas laughed at her and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back. "You have no friends here, all you have is a bunch of people who wont say anything and will watch." he said as he licked her cheek. "You are going to regret ever leaving me." He pulled out a knife and began to cut off her shirt, the blade cutting like a razor. "Too bad you didnt leave town." He laughed and pulled off the shreds of her shirt and eyed her bra. "Will you cooperate or will this be like how we first met?"

He just watched her breast go up and down with her breath, her tiny bra barely covering anything as he began to fondle her. He pulled her close to him and pinched her nipple roughly and pulled at it. "They have grown havent they? When you were with me, you were always a flat chested slut"

Back
Top Bottom