Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistaken Identity (Life on Mars/butterfly0408)

Broderick could smell the blood coming from her, a scent that was burned into the back of her head. She still denied being Morgana, and from the way she carried on he was starting to believe her. He rubbed his chin as he listened to her words, thinking back on his past battles.

Ah, that was it! Reaching down to his boot he pulled out a sharp knife that had been concealed before. It was somewhat dull from overuse, but looked like it could still slit a mans throat with ease. "I stabbed you on the night of our first encounter with this blade. You escaped me then, and healed yourself with your magics." He stepped closer to her, bringing the blade well out of her comfort zone. "The scar remained however, for even your magic cannot do all."

Diana sighed one of relief. FINALLY, something to prove she was telling the truth. She had no scars from any knife. All he had to do was look for himself and he'd see she was not this Morgana woman he spoke of. "See for yourself buddy. I have no scar and I have no magic."

She never thought though to ask first WHERE the scar was located...

Broderick was quick to act, no sense of modesty holding him back as he grabbed the front of her pajama top and ripped it open with his hands. The shirt ripped open easily, buttons flying off and becoming lost in the darkness. Her breasts shook under his attack, but he was more concerned with the scar. Ignoring any pleas from her he placed his hands on her stomach, moving it over her skin and examining every inch of her. He snarled when he saw only pure white skin, untouched by scars.

"RAAAAAAAA!" He screamed to the Gods, finding himself at a loss. The scar was not there. She couldn't be Morgana! It didn't make any sense!" Snarling he turned from her and smashed his fist into the rock wall, cracking the ancient stone and causing the whole structure to shake momentarily. Breathing hard from his outburst he slowly turned to face her, his anger turning to a entirely different emotion as he looked over her body. "You have some kind of connection to her, I know this." Eying her chest he loomed over her, evil intention in his eyes. "I intent to find out exactly what it is, one was or another."

"HEY!!!" she screamed out as before she knew it her shirt was gone. Just, GONE. She didn't know really how it happened, but somehow, it ended up in his hand and then it was on the floor. She started to squirm as his hands searched her stomach, but then it turned to a shiver. The contact was the same as before. Bliss as his touch caressed her, even if it was a rough caress. When she saw the look on his face of disbelief, Diana smiled, "See? I told-" The rest of her words were cut off as his roar rang through the dark room.

Diana went pale with fright! The scream as not human! The way he pounded and shook the room... what was he? This creature that held her chained up and unable to flee for her own life. She lay on the stone slab, her head turned towards him, watching. Waiting. Her heart raced, wondering what his next move was going to be. When he turned, the look in his eyes sent goosebumps all over her skin. He looked at her like she was a piece of meat, ready to eat. "I'm not her... you know that now... so you have no reason to hold me like this." Diana shook her wrists and raised them towards him, as if he would soon free her, "So let me go, please."

He pulled off his gauntlets, letting the heavy gloves hit the floor. "You aren't going anywhere." Now that he was no longer blinded by his need for vengeance he could truly have a good look at her. She was just as beautiful as the priestess was, and looked oh so appetizing shackled down for him. He sensed something else about her, the way she smelled. Her reaction to his touch was not like the other women he had forced himself upon over the years.

Pushing her hands away he grasped one of her breasts in his hand, his touch harder than a modern-day man's from years on the battlefield. "If I cannot sate my thirst for blood I will sate my lusts on your body!" Morgana must have sensed is return, her magic would have told her. Until she came he would allow himself to enjoy the tender morsel before him. His other hand held the back of her head against any struggles and pulled her forward, slamming his lips against her own in a violent kiss. He could feel her warm blood on his palm where she hit herself, but to him it was nothing new.

Part of her was afraid he'd keep her still, even after she had proved herself innocent of being this Morgana woman. Part of her was strangely happy he did it. Shutting her eyes and shaking her head, she tried to knock that thought from her mind! No! She would not dare think such a horrible, perverse thought! And yet there it still was. And excitement in what deep down she knew he was going to do to her.

Diana was shocked back into the moment as his hand firmly and harshly gripped her tender breast. With a hiss and a wince she tried to squirm out of his grasp, but it was no good. The shackles kept her firmly in place, "You're hurting me!" she started, but only seconds before his mouth was ravaging her own, stopping all further vocal protests. The only sounds from her after that were muffled ones, a groan or two and then finally, a moan. Deep from within her throat, a moan of the starting hints of pleasure from his possessive kiss. She didn't know why she made her next move, but something, some instinct inside told her what to to. She parted he lips and let his tongue slip into her own mouth should he choice to go that far. She knew he would.

He let his tongue invade her mouth, her moans coming as a surprise but not an unwelcome one. He let his hand squeeze her breast, pinching the nipple between his fingers as he tasted her. He thought he smelled arousal coming off the girl earlier on, but didn't think anything of it at the time. Now that he allowed himself he could feel his own lust growing and was glad he hadn't killed the wench on the spot. He pulled away from her, licking his lips in satisfaction. "I'm going to make you my personal whore. It had been to long since I have felt the touch of a woman.

Without caring what she though he dropped his mouth to her neck, licking and kissing her skin like a man possessed. His hands began to feel up and down her body roughly, uncaring if he hurt her. One worked it's way down her bottoms, cupping her sex and feeling it up and down.

Diana's whole body started to respond to Brodrick's advances. She writhed and moved under him, rubbing her full length against him, a whimpering moan coming from her throat. And as much as she was playing along, she was actually attempting to resist! Not doing a good job of it seemed. For the more she tried to resist, the more she rubbed against him. By the time he finally pulled back, he left Diana panting, gasping for air. He head dizzy as she tried to make sense of things. His words about making her his whore took some time to register. His lips were already upon her neck and she was gasping out a moan, "Wait! What?! You... you can't! I'm- AH! OHH!" she basically convulsed as his hand grasped her sex. It had been a long time since any man had touched her like that. Now, her body was against her. It craved the pleasure he promised while her mind was still on the fence. "Don't! P-p-pleas! Ahh!"

He sneered as he felt her body tremble underneath his. "You are no definitely no priestess," he told her as his finger pressed into her sex, finding her growing wet to his touch. "It seems I have captured a whore instead." His revenge could wait. After all, he had waited several hundred years already, why not enjoy his newfound freedom? Pulling back from her he pulled himself back from her, undoing the latches of his armor. The battle-worn leather and metal fell from him like a snake shedding it's skin, though he made sure his weapons were placed against the wall safe from her grasp. Not that he felt the need to worry.

Clad now in a heavy shirt and pants he climbed atop the stone frame, straddling her helpless body. Grasping her head by the hair he forced her up to his crotch, pressing her close to the buttons of his trousers. "Now..." he ordered, his voice deep and menacing, "show me how you earn your wages, whore."

Diana let a little yelp escape her lips as his finger dipped into her hot wetness, proving to him what she know could not deny, she was indeed aroused by his advances. Feeling him move off her body, she opened her eyes and watched his body be revealed to her... one wonderful piece of armor at a time. It was like some kind of fantasy come to life. Minus what seemed to be some battle scars, he was the embodiment of perfection. And he was... about to rape her.

That realization was suddenly in the forefront of her thoughts as he lept onto her chained form and the words 'whore' finally hit a cord in her head. She was no whore! She was an innocent victim here! Like hell she'd play along. "How dare you!" She bit out angrily at him. "I am no whore! You can't treat me like this! Let me go!"

Ah, so she did have some fight in her after all. Maybe her resemblance to Morgana was not only physical. He shook her head back, forcing her to look up at him. An amused smirk was on his face, deriving much satisfaction from her expression. "You will take me in your mouth woman," he told her, leaving no room for argument. "I could force you on your backside and take you like a bitch in heat, but I am feeling merciful tonight."

Mercy. The idea made him laugh. He pressed his hard member against her face, waiting for her to start. "Do not forget who is in control. Either you take it willingly..." His grip in her hair tightened, "of I make you take it."

"Mercy?" She actually laughed at the word, much like he did at the same time. "You call this mercy? You are going to rape me!" She stopped talking as he pressed his cock near her lips and she turned her head slightly away so that his cock poked at her cheek rather that her mouth. A whimper escaped her as she shuttered. This was a nightmare! But one she refused to submit to... yet. She bit her lips, keeping them closed. One last showing of defiance against him, but in truth, it was the last ouch of it she had. She was moments away from cracking in fear.

He was growing impatient with her. He was in no mood to have a simple wench refuse him so, not when he had so plainly demonstrated his much stronger power. "You will take it in your mouth like the whore you are," he growled, pressing it her harder against her. "But perhaps a demonstration is in order."

He let go of her hair, granting her a light reprieve as he took of his shirt revealing muscles hardened from the battlefield. Numerous scars adorned his body, medals worn proudly with honor. A particularly harsh one lay near his right side over his hips, and he directed her attention towards it. "I gained this fighting the Beastman that dwelt in the black forests of my homeland. He skewered me alive and left me bleeding to death. I dragged myself after him, stabbing him in the leg to bring him down. His head was on a pike by morning." As he spoke the shadows danced from the flames on the wall, dark images of his tale passing in their depths.

"I have killed gods and legends girl, and could rip your head off if so I desired." He loomed over her, his presence seeming to fill the entire room. "Now, take me in your mouth,"

He spoke of his violent battle with a beast of death, but all Diana could focus on was his fine chest, now exposed to her view. Her eyes were wide, her mouth went dry. He was the perfect specimen of the male sex and she could not hide her arouse to his senses. He'd be able to smell it even when her words denied it.

Still seemingly memorized by the sight of him, her lips parted ever so slightly in submission to his will. It was an opening for him to push forward. Not like she could really do much but suck on her end... she was chained up fairly well.

He sniffed the air, the scent of her arousal filling the cold air. He smirked at her, knowing she was fully aware of what was happening. "It seems you are just as eager as I am, my dear." His hands wrapped themselves around her head, thrusting his cock into her warm, wet mouth. She could do little else but take him there, but that did not matter. After several centuries imprisonment this was truly heaven.

He growled low in his throat, moving his hips back and forth as he fucked her face. His own scent would be strong, strong enough for even her mortal nose to smell. He led his fingers dig into her hair, urging her on. "Use that tongue of yours, woman..."

Diana felt strangely intoxicated. It was something about the powerful smell of his aroused state. She had never been near and aroused demon after all. Perhaps it was a normal thing? And it was only stronger with her being this close to his loins. Up close, and so far VERY personal really!

Something about it seemed to tap into an almost primitive, instinctual side of Diana and her body. Almost like a part of her that was always there only asleep until he now started to awaken it. Awaken her. With a low moan, her tongue followed his command and tentatively started to massage along the underside of his cock.

By the Dark Gods she had a wicked tongue! She looked like an innocent maiden, perhaps with a independent air about her, but she worked his shaft almost as good as any one of the brothel whores he had known centuries past. He looked down at her face as his hard cock slid back and forth, running over her tongue and as he pushed it in farther almost hitting the back of her throat.

Her face was so much like that of Morgana's that he could feel his lust growing more powerful, more angry. That spiteful bitch had alluded him, but he would take out his frustrations on this little morsel until then. He made sure to keep his hands on her head, gripping her hair tightly. "You've done this before haven't you wench? You're quite eager for one who was fighting not minutes before."

Like she could answer him with his cock so deep in her mouth. She only mumbled against his length, sending the slightest of vibrations through her. If she could have answered him, she could have told him yes, but not often. She was even surprising herself at how good she seemed to be doing for herself. And for him of course. But the truth really was, she did look like an innocent maiden for she indeed was. He would never believe she was, even if she told him. Not until he found it for himself. And she had no doubt he was going to make sure he found out. And soon.

She continued to rub his cock with her tongue, but let him control the bob and thrust of her head. He had such a good grip on her head after all, she was afraid he might hurt he if she did something he did not agree with. Better to let him have the control. He could rip her in two.

His pushed his hard shaft over her wet tongue, letting out grunts of pleasure as his head pushed a little farther each time. His lust was so great it was almost tangible, filling the air around them and causing him to throb inside her mouth. He was enjoying himself immensely, pounding her head with hard thrusts while his hands brought her forward. After centuries of imprisonment, with nothing to releave him, he had quite a bit of himself ready to let loose past those lips of hers.

Of course, he planned to make this last.

"Use your hand," he ordered, the darkness around them seeming to change with his voice. The chain holding her seemed to slacken just a bit at the request, almost as if heading his words. Of course, that was impossible...

Back
Top Bottom