Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone play Sims 2??

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
If you do what kind of cheats do you have for the game??

I just want to know cause I lost my 4 cheats that I had and now I'm down cause the laptop I'm on doesn't play Sims 2.

I mean it will but it doesn't have the graphics for it. I will be getting a new laptop in about a week or less -nods-.

So just so my roleplayers know. I might not be on as much as I would like because I will be playing my Sims 2 games.

The reason I'm asking what kind of cheats you have or anything like that is so I can write them down or whatever.

If you have cheat sites for me to go to feel free to give them to me..I really need my cheats for some of my other games to.

Thanks you to..it helps alot..my printer is fucking up though o_O -_- so I might not get to print them out till we get a new printer so eh.

Does no one play the Sims honest?

And who needs more than the money cheat I mean really now?

I get bored if I use cheats on Sims. Though I do turn the aging on/off sometimes.

I hated sims, I have a hard enough time managing my own life outide of the computer, I'de rather not be managing an NPCs life ON the computer aswell.

Sims 3 excitement?

I've been reading...I'm excited mostly because you can actually go for a walk....I mean! A simple concept just now realized!

I dunno if I would want to play the sims 3..I like sims 2 better cause it's actually easy to play..Unlike the first one...I always died so quickly...I was so happy when Sims 2 came out.

Back
Top Bottom