Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Because I love you. (Luna and Communist Fluffy)

Jason looked at him and got in and shut the door, "...alright." He said though why would he be disappointed in something he hadn't said about or what he was angry or mad at. This was confusing and difficult for him to grasp as his eyes fixed on why the man was so focused on him and how he blocked his view some of the time. When he finally was able he saw the manager's car though it was faint since this man was doing his best and he wondered why manager didn't take it when he left.

He pulled out the managers keys and threw them down a nearby sewer when he wasn't looking. He got to the drivers side and slipped in. The doors locked after he shut the door. He reached across Jasons lovely chest and then took a loud whiff of his scent before grabbing the seatbelt. "Safety first." He whispered and then strapped him in. He then strapped himself in and started the car, driving back to his home. It began to rain.

Jason looked at him and it seemed to him that the guy was taking in his very essance. The thought of it was erotic but it scared him as well though he didn't bother to do much since of course this man sounded deranged. The last thing he wanted was the man to kill him while he argued with him. The thought of dieing now in his prime was something he was terrified of. Hearing the car start up made him wonder where the man intended to go and hoped that it would be somewhere that he knew or that wasn't horrible or bad. Jason didn't want anything to do with dangerous situations.

Stefan did not talk the entire way. Jason was distracting, and he didn't trust himself to drive while talking to him. When he pulled into his driveway, his hands began to shake with anticipation. Once he parked, he cut the engine and then looked over to him. He pulled off his leather gloves and the reached over to touch his face before pulling back reluctantly and taking off his seatbelt. Then he got out and shut the door, going to his side and opening it.

Jason felt the man's hand on his cheek and he blushed. "...", He wanted to say something but his mouth froze as he just got out when the man opened the door. ".....W-where...are we going?", He asked as he looked around saw a place thinking this was the man's place and wondered what the man would do to him. "Why are we here?", He asked as he looked at the man some more asking him questions since he had just met him not too long ago despite his long staring and being at his dinner for so long.

Instead of waiting for him to get out, he reached over him and unbuckled his seatbelt. Grabbing him firmly by the arm, he pulled him out the car and then shut the door. Then he practically dragged him to the door and went inside with him. After they got inside and locked his door. "Your present is through that door, Jason." He pointed at the entrance to basement.

Jason rubbed his forearm and then walked toward the basement door. Opening he could hear sounds coming from below and it sounded like his boss. When he walked down it was his boss and he was beat up to a point. "M...my boss!", He said as he watched in horror as the man appeared in the doorway and the look on his face made him look scarier now. "A...", He stepped down and then over to the manager looking at him, "Are you...", Suddenly the manager hit him knocking him back making him grunt some. The manager looked at him with anger and fear of the other man, "Get your gay lover off of me! I should be at home not here!", The manager screamed out in a bloody murder type of way as he was in pain and was starving since the man had left him no food.

Stefan had made sure to lock the door behind him before turning to see Jasons boss kicking him again. He pulled out his gun and cocked his head to the side before shooting him im his shoulder. He chuckled a bit before shaking his head. "You dare speak to him like that? Under my roof, no less." He turned to Jason as he began to walk down the stairs. "How do you like your present? I kidnapped him for you..."

Winced some as he heard the man's cries as he was shot with the pistol that the man had. "...Why did you kidnap him?", He said backing up into the corner while the manager screamed and winced holding back tears as his shoulder bled. Jason continued to look at the man that said this was his 'present'. "This man didn't do a thing to me...", He said finally with a slight spark in his voice.

Stefan suddenly grew angry. "Clearly this man has scared you enough that you deny it even though it is the truth. He pulled out the switch blade he had in his pocket, then he lowered himself so he could look directly in the mans eyes. "You confess that you raped Jason...and I won't your fucking dick off." He said lowly so Jason could not hear.

The manager looked at him and nodded as he looked over at Jason, "Yeah, I drugged you one day that you don't remember the whole thing...and I raped you..." The manager said in the best fake confession he could muster.

Jasion blinked, "what are you saying? You..." He looked at the manager now in a whole new light and now maybe knew why he called him 'Gay' and everything. But why didn't he say it before? "Why didn't you tell me this sooner?!", Jason demanded as he looked at him angerily.

The manager sighed, "I didn't want to lose my job so I kept it a secret. If you didn't know then I was fine and it was the best thing ever." This tied the knot on Jason's anger as the manager wanted to keep his dick and not have it cut off by the psycho that could possibly got him to cost his job now.

"You fucking drugged him!?" Stefan screamed, and then cut the managers clothing off, stripping him completely naked. "You son of a bitch...lets see how you like it.." Stefan looked at Jason. "May I violate him...for you?" He asked. He didn't know what reaction Jason would have but he seemed angry enough.

Jason nodded as the manager now found himself in a valunerable position. This meant that the manager would get his own 'raping'. It was due to his lie to Jason and how he said he 'drugged' him and whatnot. Waiting to see what the man would do he just stood there watching.

The manager looked at Stefan and blinked, "I...why are you going to violate me?!" He said quickly as Jason didn't listen to him as he sounded sincere and scared of what this man might do to him as he now was nude and blushing slightly as again he was put in a valunerable situation.

Stefan unzipped his pants. He actually wasn't turned on at all. Sighing, he grabbed his pistol and then put it to his mouth. "Suck on it...otherwise it'll hurt more than you can imagine." He said. Stefan only had eyes for Jason, so it did not bother him that he couldn't get hard.

The manager began to suck on the barrel as if it was a cock itself. His head moved back and forth due to the fact if the man pulled the trigger he would be dead as he continued to move back and forth as Jason watched. His eyes wide as he watched them do something that he couldn't believe his manager would do.

"I'm sure you have experience, you sick fuck." Stefan snatched the gun away, and took out his cellphone. He wanted him gone as soon as possible so he could have Jason all to himself. He started to text while pushing the gun against the mans anus. He was showing him no mercy. What he did to Jason would have him dead, but Stefan would not do it in fronj of Jason. He was much too delicate.

Jason saw what he was doing and blinked, "Are y-you going to shoot him in the ass?!" He said scared. Even if this man raped him and drugged him he didn't deserve this type of punishment! Though his body frozen and his eyes focused on the gun and the man's deranged way of 'dealing' with Jason's rapist. Jason looked at him, "...please...I mean he raped me...but he can go to prison...that way he can experience it worse there..." He pleaded as he didn't want to see a man or person in general get killed in front of him or even thinking that this man would do it scared him.

Stefan turned to Jason and smiled. "I'd never kill in front of you...you're too innocent and fragile.." Stefan suddenly shoved three inches of his gun into the man, ignoring his screams. "I'll have my friends bring him to the police.." It wasn't the truth, but he didn't want Jason to think he was some kind of monster.

Jason watched the man use the gun as some type of dildo and heard his boss's screams. Now they were messed up and gerbeled from 'Help me' to 'fuck you'. The conversation with the man was useless. Since he had his dignity taken away by a gun and a man that was kind of creepy Jason though he supposed that the manager of his store didn't care about whatever what. In fact he thought maybe he would want to die from all this happening to him. "You...sure?", He asked softly looking Stefan in the eye intently. Jason wasn't strong at all and so he relied on what this man was saying despite that they didn't know each other at all. But he didn't know his boss either so who knew.

Stefan smiled. "I'm sure." Twenty minutes later, the door opened. Two men came down the stairs. Stefan was still raping the man with the gun and had gotton most of it inside him. They walked past Jason, keeping their eyes averted as if afraid to look at him. Stefan moved back and watched them uncuff him. "I would advise not to struggle too much, you sick fuck." He grinned down at him, stepping back towards Jason.

Jason watched them and noticed that they were scared to look at him or he noticed something odd. "Well, ...I am glad that nothing will happen horribly to him. I mean, he will suffer a lot in prison since he should confess there. Hopefully.", Jason said as he walked over to his manager and growled at him some and then turning even as the Manager looked in such horrible condition as he was actually *raped* unlike Jason which hadn't at all. The manager only did it to save his tail which he had gotten it cut off anyway.

Without another word, the two hauled him away, leaving the two alone. Stefan appeared behind Jason and slowly pulled his hair tie out. His hair was soft and had a sweet smell to it. He smiled as pushed it over his right shoulder and began kissing his neck. "I'm so happy I pleased you.." He whispered in his ear. "I love you so much...it drives me crazy."

Jason blushed as he noticed this man take the initiative as he looked at him, "W-..we just met..." He said in gasps as the man was already trying to get into his pants or be romantic and he didn't mind it but why so soon?

"What are you talking about? Its been months...I know everything about you, Jason..I want to take it to the next level.." Stefan turned him so that they were both facing eachother." He kissed Jason on the lips, hard. They felt so soft against his lips. His tongue teased them, asking permission to be let in.

Jason allowed just for the fact he was afraid as he looked into his eyes. The man now was playing on an obsessed love that he had for a long time filled with a fiery stalkerish feeling he had for the same time. Jason just allowed his tongue and hoped this would be for the best. Hoped this man wouldn't go so far as to trap him in the house it was scary enough to have him starting at him for so long and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom