Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Because I love you. (Luna and Communist Fluffy)

Luna

Supernova
Stefan couldn't wait to get to that diner.

It was a only a matter of time, but his body shook with anticipation as he pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and searched for a parking spot. He drove a sleek and shiny darkblue acura. It was almost new, he had only had it for a few months, but he bought it simply because he couldn't afford to drive the gas guzzling truck he had gotton from his father when he was nineteen. He slowly pulled into a parallel parking space and then got out. When he shut the door, it locked, and he made his way into the restaurant, sitting in his usual spot, and awaiting his usual server.

Seeing him made his heart race, and he had to have him soon. If he didn't, he would go crazy. He even followed him home once. He lived in such a lonesome place; he needed someone to be with him. And that someone was Stefan. And he would see that it stayed that way.

Jason went to work as usual in his typical uniform and so on. When he stopped at his dinner and went in he saw the same man staring at him. This bothered him some but he thought it was nothing until the man started to follow him everywhere. This was some indication that the man was stalking him but Jason didn't want to do anything drastic as to call the police yet since he didn't know what the man was capable of and didn't want to be added to some hit list the man might have. Connections and so on where his biggest fear so he left it be. When they had the man's food and when they had it ready they gave Jason the order. Sighing he walked over but kept a smile his long red hair in a pony since he had to have it up during work, "Here you go sir." He said softly as he put the plate down and smiled some walking away some.

Stefan looked up at the red head with a huge smile. "Thank you. Jason. Thank you...so much." Those were the first words he ever said to him. His voice was deep and rich. It actually seemed older than he was. "Could I trouble you for a glass of water?" He asked, his blue eyes watching him intently. As he spoke, he began putting an excessive amount of sugar in his coffee. He didn't mind of course; Jason was too distracting to focus on the taste of the food.

Jason looked at him and then at his station to where he was at, "S-sir..I...need to work." He said timidly as he noticed that the man wasn't at all paying attention to his food and at him. It made him feel uncomfortable but then again disrespecting a customer could be dangerous for his job. "...I-I...guess...but I need to be to work again..", He said softly as he looked at the man and then blinked as he sat down for a second.

"Why do you look like you're scared, Jason? Is someone hurting you?" His face suddenly got very angry, as if he had turned into a different person. "Should I kill them for you? Just give me a name and a face, and I'll see them dead." He said lowly. There was a breif pause as all possibilities ran through his head. It seemed he was scared because he couldn't even take the time to fetch a cup of water. "Its your boss, isn't it...is he hurting you?" He demanded, the small plastic stirring utensil snapping in his hand.

Jason blinked and shook his head, "N-no...I...just have to work.." He said softly as he looked at him and wondered why the man was getting so angry. Though this man seemed crazy with desire and want to be with him and Jason hadn't even talked to him before which freaked him out but he kept as cool as he could but he still came off as nervous. "I...my boss...isn't", He stuttered with disbelief about how this man go so angry.

Stefan did not like the way Jason was studdering. It probably was his boss. His expressioned softened again. "You don't have to say anymore. I understand." He said, crossing his legs. "A glass of water, please." He continued. His expression was blank and his eyes were steely. He would cut up that son of a bitch and burn the remains. His eyes were no longer on his beloved, but were looking out the window. He was...scheming.

Luna said:
Stefan did not like the way Jason was studdering. It probably was his boss. His expressioned softened again. "You don't have to say anymore. I understand." He said, crossing his legs. "A glass of water, please." He continued. His expression was blank and his eyes were steely. He would cut up that son of a bitch and burn the remains. His eyes were no longer on his beloved, but were looking out the window. He was...scheming.

Jason noticed that he stopped looking angry and just looked calm for which he calmer. "Alright sir.", He said softly getting up and went over to get some glass of water when his boss came out and started getting made at him and scolding him telling him that he shouldn't have left his post and that he will suffer for the concinquences. But Jason said that the man asked for some water and then he slapped the back of his lightly and nodded. Jason then suddenly was out with some water and then put it down in front of Stefan, "Here ..." He said and then turned to leave.

Stefan had watched the entire silent show and gritted his teeth. He had finished his order of food early. "I'm sorry, perhaps I was a little too hungry today. Check please?" Stefan concocted the perfect plan. He would do it all for Jason. It would only work if the manager got off early though. His eyes were still distant, as if he had turned into someone else.

Jason finished and nodded, "Alright, sir." He said softly as he walked over to the counter and then picked up the bill. Bringing it back to the man that seemed so tense now seem cool but calculating. It was different as he walked back after giving the check it sounded like his manager was leaving due to his shift being done and another taking his place and when he realized this he waved fakely as he noticed that the man's eyes were staring in the direction to watch his manager.

Stefan pulled out his wallet and left a fifty dollar bill on the table. His meal had only been eight dollars at the most. Stefan casually walked out of the diner and follow the man. He would notice sooner or later, and thats when his semi automatic handgun would come in. He wouldn't shoot him in the parking lot though. No. That would be too easy. He would kidnap him, torture him for a bit, and come back to pick Jason up. With or without permission.

Jason's shift was ending soon but he noticed that the man left a large bill on the table and he never understood it. When he noticed he left Jason felt comfortable again. Maybe it was just a simple mistake and that they worked out? But Jason never really talked about it so he wondered what or why the man left but then again he wasn't going to kick it. Jason continued to serve others while he picked up the fifty and then used it to pay for the man's meal while he did things around it. He did need a job to be paid so this was the best thing he could do.

The Manager got into his car and then was getting ready to turn it on when he did finally notice the man. "Hey, this isn't were we serve customers....sir would you please go into the dinner. I promise our friendly staff will help you. I am sorry but I am off shift so I cannot help you right now sir. Sorry.", He said to the man looking at him through the car window on the driver's side.

Stefan flashed his gun at the man and stuffed it into the pocket of his blazer before going to the passenger side of the vehicle and opening the door. He made himself comfortable and shut the door. "Fucking scream, I blow your brains out. Keep your hands on the steering wheel and start driving." Stefan was pointing the gun through his jacket.

The manager nodded silently as he turned it on and backed up onto the street and drove down it. He looked over, "W-what...do you want? The money is at the store..." He said quickly scared as he eyed the point on the man's jacket while he kept his eye on the road as he watched as they drove down to make sure they didn't crash the man didn't want to die.

"I don't want money, fool. I'm doing this for Jason. Turn left." Stefan directed the man to his house that seemed to be swallowed in trees. When he parked, he quickly got out of the car and yanked him out. "Move into the house. Slowly. Door is unlocked."

The manager blinked as he was ushered into a house, "Jason? Why?!" He said wondering as he was being pushed the whole way. "What is this? Did he send you after me? ", The man asked demanding.

"Don't fucking pretend like you did nothing wrong!" They had reached the basement, and Stefan pushed him down the stairs at an angle so he would not break his neck. He stalked down the stairs after him and flipped a switch before dragging him towards the wall.

When he hit the ground the manager whined some and got up barely from the fall just to be dragged to a wall. "I didn't do anything wrong to him!!", He said scared as he looked at the man. This man was crazy with some sort of desire. This either was some deranged lover of Jason's or some freaky fan that wouldn't leave him alone. The manager thought he was just being nice to Jason and showing him what was wrong but this man took it to a whole new wrong.

"You laid your hands on him..unforgivable!" Stefan shouted as he grabbed a pair of rusty hand cuffs and cuffed him to an exposed pipe along the wall. He stared down at him, balling his hand to a fist. He struck him hard. "Liar! You raped him, didn't you!?" He screamed in his face.

He screamed out, "N-no...I didn't!!" he coughed as the man punched him. The pain coursing through his body as the man battered his body. His hand now cuffed to a pipe that ran along the wall. "I swear I didn't touch Jason!", He coughed out and yelled out hoping he would stop this violent useless interrogation.

"I don't believe you." He looked at his watch and then shook his head. "Looks like he'll be getting off soon. I'd better get back. And when I do come back..I'll torture some answers out of you..." He put on a pair of leather gloves and then walked up the stairs. Locking the door basement door from the outside, and then went to the mans car and drove back to the diner. He parked in the same spot, and then took out the keys and locked the door before getting out. He still had the gun with him, but he didn't plan to hold him at gun point..if he cooperated. He waited outside the door for Jason.

Jason smiled as he waved to one of his good friends which was one of his coworkers as he saw the man again. Tensing some he walked up to the man, "Hi...Sir. Anything you need?" He said softly looking at him as the man looked a little more deranged from something but he didn't want to pry in the matters of the customers. Maybe he didn't know what was going on but hoped that the man would walk into the restaurant and find the person working as manager after the other had left.

Stefan grasped his hand. "Wait. Jason, I want you to come with me. I got you a present." He said quietly, his blue eyes burning into his. "Please don't reject me. Otherwise...I can't promise what will happen next." He was pleading now, but he kept his voice down. His grip was tight on Jasons arm and was close enough to smell him. He began to breath heavily, taking in the sweet scent.

Jason looked at him scared, "P-please..." he moved his arm some but then felt the force back as he gulped. "F-fine...I...will go see this present.", He said softly looking at the man in fear as he wondered what he wanted to do. "Where is this present?", He said softly as he looked at him wondering what could happen or will happen.

"Never mind that. Just come with me." The man said gently, his grip relaxing a bit as he pulled him to the car. He was so glad he was cooperating. He made sure to block his view of the managers car so he wouldn't find out about what he was going to be shown. "I'm so glad you are cooperating...I promise you I will not disappoint you, Jason." He unlocked his car and awaited him to get in.

Back
Top Bottom