Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School ~ Covert and WhiteStar

Mifune

Supernova
When Adam woke up this morning, it was the same as usual but something was different. Something felt different because he wasn't happy to go to school today. Usually Adam didn't mind going to school, sometimes he would feel excited. But today, wasn't the case. Today was the first day of his detention for getting into a fight with the quarterback of the football team for talking to his girl friend.

His day was right, girls are nothing but trouble. He sat up on his bed and stared at his plain wall that was across from him. His room was as plain as it could be. Adam wasn't materialistic as all the other balls in the school, caring about the things they had on, or the toys they own. Adam just had a week worth or clothes. Meaning five different t-shirts, two pair of jeans, and two pairs of different sneakers, and a winter jacket for the winter.

He wasn't an angry guy, but something about that girl got him a little wild up. When he got off of bed he grabbed his pillow and slammed it back down onto his bed. Adam had requested to his father that he had wanted a punching bag, he needed something to take out his frustration on. The pillow was getting roughly abused.

He grunted as he left his bedroom and got into the bathroom to do the usual brushing his teeth and taking a shower before he got dress and ate breaksfast. About twenty minutes later, Adam got dressed and wore light blue jeans and a white t-shirt. He went and grab his books and left his house, as he left his house he shouted, "Dad I don't feel like eating today..." he said as he finally left the house and began his walk towards school.

Truth be told, Arianna really didn't feel like going to school any morning. Of course, that all changed when she actually got to school. She would feel a contentedness when she arrived, seeing her friends and immediately chatting with them. 'Why can't I ever feel like going to school when I wake up?' she thought tiredly. Arianna yawned as she shut off her alarm, pulling herself up out of bed and stretching. The seventeen year old senior, openly admits, a lot of people know her. She's just a friendly person in general, and enjoys getting to know people. She even had instances where people from gradeschool walk up to her, and recognize her even. She headed towards the bathroom, showering, brushing her teeth before getting dressed. Arianna pulled on a pair of dark blue jeans, white, short sleeved shirt, with a green over shirt over it, and a pair of white sneakers. She pulled her dark brown hair back into a loose bun, applying only a bit of eyeliner to extenuate her deep green eyes.

Content with her appearance, she grabbed her school bag and headed downstairs to have some breakfast. Serving herself a bowl of cereal, she quietly munched on it while she watched a bit of TV. Once done, she kissed her mother goodbye and headed out to walk to school.

On his way to school he saw Arianna. He wasn't sure to say "Hi" or not, he just kept walking. Adam wasn't a social person, and he didn't really like it when people try to talk to him because they are bored. But in the past when they were people that he would consider friends, Adam would become a social person and talk about meaningless things. Maybe it was because he felt comfortable around them. His parents always insisted on him seeking help. But Adam insisted that, that would be a waste of money.

Adam was a smart guy, he knew if he saw a shrink it'll be a waste of time. He knew what they would say, and to be frank, Adam was happy the way he was. If he needed to change, he would. But there was no point for him to change.

Adam continues walking, then suddenly stops as the lights turn red. He was wondering if Arianna was still by his side or behind him.

Arianna silently groaned to herself as her phone already started ringing. She was barely out of the house! She silenced it, lowering the volume and keeping her eyes mostly on her phone. Though as she walked, she noticed someone familiar. 'Adam,' Arianna noted to herself. He was in her Economics and Physics class... What she noticed about him was that he rarely spoke. She slipped her phone into her bag, noticing him stop at the corner of the intersection. She felt something in her, a quivering nervousness in her stomach. 'Since when do you get nervous?' she thought incredulously. Arianna cleared her throat, a faint smile on her lips as she walked up besides him. "Good morning Adam."

Adam forced a smile and said, "Morning..." he said. He was surprised that this classmate of hers would come up to him and start a conversation. Their seating arrangements were world's apart. She sat somewhere in the front, where Adam sat in the back. "I'm guessing you want to know how the fight started out?" Adam said bluntly.

And just then, a truck pulled up, and in the back of the truck had three boys from the football team, which lead the quarterback being the driver. "You should leave now..." said Adam.

"Oh look...it's the geek...with his girl friend." said one of the boys in the back, who just hopped out of the truck. The QB got out of the car and smiled. "You know, I really hate that I have detention with you...so I'm going to fix that problem right now.

"You think i'm afraid of you?" said Adam. "I whooped your ass in front of your girl... now you're bringing your boys cause you're not strong enough." said Adam.

One of the big tall man that was still on the back of the truck made a sound "OOOoooohh, you going to let you talk to you like that Brett?"

Arianna wanted to make at least some small talk, since she rarely really spoke to him... she did but like once freshmen year. She was about to reply to his question, wanting to dismiss that's not why but the car pulling up caused her to arch a brow as she looked at who came out. 'Oh god...' she thought, stifling a roll of her eyes. She stood her ground, refusing to leave Adam in a situation like this, even if they weren't friends... She wanted to help avoid Adam getting into a fight, she knew these guys were pretty low... but she doubted low enough to try and hit her. Arianna gently grabbed his arm, tugging it lightly as she kept her eyes on him. "Just leave..." she tried to convince him, hoping he would follow her to school without even making any contact to the jocks.

The player that got off of the truck smiled at Arianna trying to get Adam to leave. "What's the matter? Are you hiding behind your woman?" said the player. Adam looked at Arianna, he stood his ground, and actually pulled Arianna back. "I don't know you, and you don't know me...I would like it if you don't get into this." he said, beginning to advance a few steps towards the four guys.

The QB looked at Adam and smirked. And just the a police car arrives. A police officier steps out and looks at them. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" he said with a smirk.

Arianna looked at Adam, trying to silently plead him not to fight. She hated nothing more then pointless fighting... and part of her feared for Adam, even if she really speak to him. She just... wasn't sure what she felt. "Don't..." she paused just as she noticed the cop car pull up, part of her relieved yet rather nervous.

"Is there a problem?" insisted the cop, stepping out. It was clear there was potential fighting here.

Adam grunted, one thing she hated more than the QB was people not minding their own business. Adam's hands were clenched into a fist, he wanted to knock Arianna unconscious, so she would stop bothering him. This was a "Man's" business, and little girls shouldn't interfere in something they don't understand. But he didn't, it was rather soothing having someone other than your parents or your friends care for you.

He sighed, then turned his head to look at Arianna. "Fine...I'll ba..." Adam couldn't finish uttering his sentence, just then the QB walked up to him and punched him in the face. The Police Officer smiled. "Being the only grown up here...I have to protect the lady" the Police Officier said, walking towards Arianna, grabbing her arm and pushing her away from the scene. "Girl, I need to remove you right now." he said with a smirk.

Adam looked at the Police Officier then at the QB after he regain his balance. So this was a set up from the beginning. Adam giggled, "Is there anything you want to add? To make you look more cowardly?" Adam said.

The QB growled and threw another punch towards Adam. Adam quickly blocked that punch and sent a right fist towards the same nose that he broke a couple of days ago. "Hasn't anyone taught you not to fight when you're angry" Adam said with a grin.

Arianna's eyes widened at seeing Adam being punched. 'Damn these stupid Quarterback's are such assholes...' she thought bitterly. What surprised her more was the fact that the cop did nothing! Instead, acted like this was natural and normal, and instead was just guiding her away. 'Is this even legal?' she thought, sighing with annoyance. "Don't touch me," she murmured bitterly, yanking her arm from his hand before she looked back over at Adam.

"Hey you do as I say! I'm the law around here!" the Police Officier shouted, pushing Arianna up against a pole, and he takes out his handcuffs and quickly pins her against the pole with his body as he handcuffs one of her hands, then grabs the other hand and handcuffs that as well. "Now why don't you focus your attention on me while your boy friend gets a beating of his life." the Officier said.

"Boys" said the QB, "Get him." he added, stepping back. Now the three boys that was on the back of the truck, was the LineBackers of the team. Adam looked at the three and smiled, "Come on now...three on one? How is that far?" Adam said. One of them grinned, the other smiled as well. "We're going to welcome you to formation fifty five." said one of them, then the three began charging towards Adam.

"Formation fifty five? What is that? Idiot talk?" Adam said, turning around and running towards a store, luckily it had a fire escape, which Adam quickly jumped and climbed up to.

The one time she wanted to help... why need it be like this? She gritted her teeth as she wanted to scream out in fustration. "What kind of law is this?" she fumed bitterly, glaring at the cop. Though she may be quiet, that certainly didn't stop her from getting angry. She watched Adam run off, and just sighed in annoyance. Even if she did get away... how would she get these cuffs off her?

Adam wasn't going to abandon Arianna, he would be back for her, he just needed to separate the three guys coming after him.

"Oh look, at the chicken run" said the QB. The three guys looked at each other. One of them walked to the back alley, to find another way up, one went into the store, the other followed Adam up the fire escape.

Adam smiled as the three idiots had fallen right into their plans. Adam quicikly stopped, and as one of them began climbing, Adam smiled and pretended to go up another level, just as the LineBacker was about to get off of the ladder, Adam, rushes back and elbows him on the face. The Linebacker, quicky looses his footing, and falls down.

Adam smiled and looked at the QB. "I'm coming back for you."
The QB had doubt in his eyes now, after seeing what Adam was capable of.

Adam then looked towards his left seeing Arianna handcuffed. "Yo Officier...i'm coming after you once I'm done with them.

"You act like I"m scared of some brat...I'll wait for you..." said the Officier. "In the mean tiime..." the Officier, grabbed Arianna by the chin and forces his lips onto hers.

Arianna was thankful that Adam was winning against those fools. She shivered a bit against the cold pole, her hands curling and unfurling ever once in a while. She was obviously displeased being with this so called 'Officer'. She scowled to herself, she could have and should have just minded her business and just walked away, like Adam said so, but she had to be stubborn and just stay. Now this bastard was kissing her! She muffled a yelp before turning her head roughly away to break the kiss, just as soon as he pressed his lips to her.

"I like them fiesty..." said the Officer, extending his right hand out then slaps Arianna, back and forth. to break her spirit a little. "I bet you never felt pain before, have you?" he said, with a smirk. Leaning closer, he grabs on the chain that was connected to the handcuffs, and yanked them, making Arianna feel pressure, "Now where were we" he said, using his other free hand to lift up her chin and kisses her lips again.

Adam had finally reach to the top, one of the LineBacker were waiting for him. When Adam saw him, the LineBacker quickly haded over to him, Adam, rushes down, only for a few steps, and ducks. The LineBacker, stops as he leans his head over, trying to see where's Adam. Out comes a fist, Adam uppercuts the Linebacker on the jaw, sending him stumbling back.

Adam rushes back up and quickly begins sending out punches against the Linebacker's body, trying to bring him down.

Arianna gritted her teeth, clenching her eyes as his hand met with her skin, stinging on contact. She knew he probably took pleasure in her pain, and oh if she were uncuffed what she would do to him. She promised to put up with the Officer's actions until Adam made his way to her... or maybe not. She actually pressed her lips back in return, tilting her head as she deepened the kiss.

She waited for him to focus his attention solely on the kiss, before she quickly and with force, kneed him in the groin, her hips thrusted forward to increase the impact she made in between his legs.

Down went the Linebacker, as he laid on the ground putting his arms up which meant that he didn't want anymore. Adam Now there was the QB, the Police Officer, and the linebacker that couldn't find his way up the alley.

The Police Officer laid ont he ground after Arianna hit him. "You're going to jail for striking an officier" he said, as he slowly got up. He then took out his nightstick "Well then I'll keep my distance, for now" he said, poking her crotch area with his nighit stick.

Adam began descending down the firescape.

Arianna glared at him bitterly before turning her head away. 'And you're going to jail for allowing some testosterone, air headed guys picking a fight,' she thought. She had tried to pull her hands away from each other, till her wrist began to hurt. She wanted to kick this man so badly... sure she may not like pointless fighting, but that didn't mean she couldn't defend herself.

Back
Top Bottom