Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Administrative Mistake (Charlie x eccentric-indie)

D

Drummer Charlie

Charlie went alert when he heard someone trying to unlock the door. Habit.. Right when the door opened he began to size his new roommmate up. Even if there wasn't much to size... a part of him quipped, even though Charlie wasn't very much taller at about 165cm. But my was she pretty. He was certain she caught a lot of crap on the way to this area of the boys dorm. And he would use 'boys' for both sounding better than 'mens' dorm and for the maturity of the guys she might have ran into...
He watched her as she set her bags down to retrieve her key from the lock through his unruly, scruffy, and all their synonyms, brown hair. It was a little long for a guy, half for laziness of getting a haircut and half for loathing short hair. Both having short hair and some people's looks in short hair. For example, he certainly liked his new roommates way-long hair...
Charlie suppressed his frown as she offered him her hand as she introduced herself in a rather, or at least how he interpreted it, stiff manner. Hope she at least had a sense of humor... He took her hand and shook it. "I'm Charlie." with a slight smile, trying to be friendly as well. "Need any help? Something to eat? Help unpacking--" He paused. Bad idea... "And in advance I promise not to go through your things or enter the bathroom while you're in there", holding up a hand defensively after pulling back from their handshake.

Back
Top Bottom