Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the high seas ((open))

luvybunny818

Planetoid
((open for anyone to reply but don't play the general))

"Don't look so angry, Lady Enyione. I'm sure a creature of the sea will gobble you up before you drowned." Envy stared down at the never ending abyss that was the ocean. Countless waves thrashed against the sides of the ship causing it to rock uncontrollably. She'd only made it halfway out the plank when a sword was being pressed against her lower back. She wished her hands wasn't tied so she could swat the damn sword out of the general's hands. "Last chance, love. Stop your madness and agree to be wed with me. I promise your records will disappear."

My records. Envy smiled. Of course. Funny he'd bring up black-mail even when she was about to be shoved overboard into the ocean. The general always had his way. When he set eyes on the lovely thief Enyione, also known as Envy, he made it his mission to have her. How perfect it would have been to set straight the most wanted woman ever to set foot in his little city. "My, my. Death threats and black-mail on the night of your proposal, General? Charming. Truly charming." Now only a step away from the edge of the plank Envy turned to face the General wearing a grin on her face. "As for my answer." Another step towards the edge. "Never." Envy fell backwards into the ocean.

And the seas, they be a harsh mistress, but they were also cold and enclosing as the lady was sent into the sea itself, to be loved and embraced by it. One of the First hands looked at the general. "It was bad luck bringing a lady on board, and now look, for sure we will of up set the sea." But who knew how badly the seas would be angered by this act. It would have its time and say for what had happened upon its surface. The sea would see that all had paid for a single man's acts.

The general bellowed out a hearty laugh and and make his first mate and playful slap on the shoulder "you truly worry to much my boy...if she were smart she would have warmed up to me......i say good riddens, we don't a whore on our ship" he said obviously still in good spirits considering he had just thrown a beautiful young girl over the side of a ship into the sea "break out the rum boys!...and set sail to Leair!, i will be in my cabin" he demanded and pushed open the swinging doors and disappeared to the lower deck. The waves were picking up now and the crew was growing concerned but they knew better than to argue with the captain.

Envy had managed to capture a breath of air before she was swallowed up by the crashing waves. Her wrists were bound but her feet were free to kick and as she struggled to break the surface but her heavy leather boots were weighing her down. She was kind of glade they had strip her down her corset and undergarments so it was easier to move around under the water. impossible was a word she refused to face, She wasn't the best and most wanted thief in the region for no reason. Before the ship had a chance to completely get away she managed to hook her bound wrists to a loose plank on the side of the ship and her body was pulled along with it. She desperately struggled to get her head above water for air.

Back
Top Bottom