Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(nightsorceress and yullian)

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
Lily sat in the third row tonight. she tried to have different seats every night so she can watch from every angle and so she could try to go unnoticed. She had seen his shows so many times and knew the ins and outs of all of his tricks but still she had to be there every night just to make sure he didn't try anything new. She clearly could understand why he was the most popular magician of their time. He was very talented and had a great stage presents. not to mention he was not bad looking.

Deric or Deric Dragonspade was a great magician of his time, everyone who he didn't like feared him because of his power, He stood on the stage of the theater every night, But for a while now he had seen a girl, Although she hat in different rows she was there and he knew it, He had no idea who she was so decided to go and say 'hi' to get some information, He got down from the stage during the break and walked over to the third row to sit down next to her. Once he got there he sat down next to her and smiled a little before turning to her "Hi... I'm Deric" He said holding out his hand for a hand shake "and you are...." he asked inquisitively

(haha LOL! Sorry, was thinking something different!!!! edited)

((Why would he be sitting in the seats if he the magician shouldn't he be preforming?? or is the show over or is just getting ready to do one of his tricks??)

Lily's eyes were fixed on the stage for a long moment before she saw some sit down next to her. she knew this figure very well she had seen him preform his act night after night. she was polite took his hand "i know very well who are." she shook his hand but her hand rested in his hand after the hand shake "i am Lilian Hart. is there something i can help you with this evening" she couldn't help think how handsome he was up close.

(sorry about that, i edited the post... as i said, i was thinking of something completely different)

He laughed and shook his head "no no, i am just..." he cut himself off when he looked at her, Although she was new to him, he had never seen her apart from through the lights that blazed from stage "erm.... just on break and thought i would get to know my audience a little, And i have seen you a bit around so i thought i would come over and sat hi" again he was caught by her looks, He couldn't help but stare, Although he was trying to get info out of her, it was not going to plan with every five seconds him getting distracted. As he came back to his senses he smiled "I am going to do a new trick tonight, But i am going to need a volunteer" this was obviously an offer.

She sighed a little to herself when he stated he had seen her before. she hoped that it was only one or two times. she knew she has to explain herself "well i do enjoying coming to the theater and many shows i have seen more than once, your is no different." Lily smiled softly her bright purple eyes looked at him for a moment. she still could not get over how handsome he was. "a new trick you say why that should be exciting. i would love to volunteer to i may be able see up close what you do"

Deric laughed at her saying she wanted to see what he did up close He looked around the audience "well it looks like they are going to be coming back in now from the break" He let go of her hand, but before he got up he couldn't help but notice how she looked "you look very... " he cut himself off "Um anyway what is your favorite flower?" he asked changing the topic, Readjusted himself and waited for her answer, He knew he had seen her here more then just two or three times, but didn't know how to confront her with this, Once she told him he walked back up on stage to greet the audience as they walked in.

Lily wondered what he was about to say but he continued on to ask her what was her favorite flower. so many people thought just because he name was lily her favorite flower would be lilies but in fact she loved purple flowers. she loved purple roses and and purple lilac's. she simple told him "any purple flower" with a soft smile she watched him get back to the stage and greet people as they took there seats

Deric raised his hands and the lights started to dim, He stopped halfway when the audience was in shadow and he could just see the hands being raised "Can i have a volunteer?" he said looking around, "you there, Lady in the third row, about second seat from the end if i recall, Can i ask for your assistance?" he said turning once more and lowing the lights on the audience completely. As he lowered the light a pot was brought onto the stage, It was not a small pot either, it was fairly larger, with weird inscriptions on it. As Lily made her way tot he stage he walked down to greet her, and take her to the stage.

Lily had a small smile on her face he tried to make it seem like he had not spoken to her before when in truth he decided to choose her before he even asked. she rose from her seat. and slowly walking up on the stage. he one hand took his hand while the other help up her crimson dress so as she would not fall. when she got on stage she noticed there was a cauldron there. she tried not to show her shock and surprise hoping he perhaps found it and was going to use it a prop.

Dreic bowed respectively to her and then let go of her hand before walking behind the pot. "and now ladies and gentlemen, for my final trick of the night, can you please all put your hands together for my assistant" he said directing his hands at Lily, The audience roared to life, clapping and whistling "and now" he raised his hand up and the applause stopped "can you place your hands over the pot, and think of something you like... oh wait first off, can you show everyone that there is nothing in there. And once that is done, think of your favorite flower" he said walking around her and grabbing what looked like plant mix "have you got one in mind?" he said holding the bag above the pot.

Lily tried to smile when the audience started to clap but she was more concerned about the cauldron. He seemed to want to do a harmless trick with it so she would wait till after the show to confront him and take the cauldron. She did as he asked, lily showed the audience there was nothing in her hands thnshe placed her hands over the cauldron and thought of her favorite flower

Deric poured in the potting mix "good just like that" he said in a deep voice, He then also put his hands over the pot "and now" he said waving his hand. The pot started to kind of glow and there was a green shoot coming out of it, The camera zoomed in to show them the green coming out of it "i want you to focus harder on the flower, what does it look like... how does it fell... how tall is the plant?" he said continuing to wave his hands over the pot, As she thought harder, the plant rose and started to flower with something purple "there you go, just keep thinking" he said smirking.

Lily smiled at him as she saw the plants rise from the dirt. she saw purple starting to show and she knew that his trick was working. she hated to have to take it away from him. but it was to dangerous to let him keep the cauldron. but she would let him enjoy this moment of fame.

Deric laughed as he moved his hands and knocked over the cauldron without touching it. Once he had done that the plant was knocked onto the floor and so was the soil "and now is where it becomes truly amazing" he paused for a second and then remembered what he was doing "ladies and gentlemen" the plant was still growing when it was on the floor, eventually after it had turned into a small bush of the purple flowers he stopped it, panting a little he gazed up at her "here you are my lovely assistant" He reached down and grabbed one of the purple flowers and presented it to her "thank you" he said giving her a hug.

Lily heard the people gasp in amazement of what he was doing. then she saw bush of purple flowers. she took the flower from him and hugged him back. when she was that closer to him she realized how strong he must be. she then slowly pulled away from him and returned to her seat waiting for the show to be over to talk to him about his pot

Once she had gone back to her seat he stood at the front of the stage "Ladies and gentlemen, can i thank you for your presence here tonight, Let me leave you with one last thought, What you have seen tonight, was it magic?" as he said this he pulled out an orange out of his pocket and threw it from hand to hand "or was it a trick of the mind... smoke and mirrors" he laughed and when he thew the orange it seemed to slow down, and take longer to get there, once it arrived in his hand he bowed and the audience and they all stood to give a standing ovation.

Lily clapped as well as she did every performance. she knew it was all smoke and mirrors up until now when he had the cauldron. she watched as the rest of the theater seemed to file out heading back to there busy lives. lily just remained in her seat till everyone was gone

Once the audience left he sat on the end of the stage, and once the lights went down he stared out into the audience and then his eyes caught on Lily "Hello?" he said staring out at her "what can i help you with?" he said standing up and walking over to her to see what she wanted, although he had a feeling she was not staying back for a good reason.

Lily saw him sitting on the edge of the stage for a while. her eyes just locked on his. until he started towards her. she rose from her seat and met him halfway. she looked at him for a long moment before speaking. "your show was wonderful as ways, but i must ask where did you get that pot for the flowers?"

Deric glanced at her with a smile "well... that would be telling secrets now wouldn't it?" he said in a teasing way "and a magician never reveals his secrets" he shook his head "no, no, Why do you want to know anyway?" he was confused on why she actually wanted to know in the first place, after all, he was just doing a trick.

Lily smiled a little "like you said it was just a trick, well your prop you are using is for real magic. it a cauldron used to brew powerful potions and such and should be treated with respect. I would like to take it off your hands and use it for its true purpose." she tried to sound pleasant about the whole hoping not to scary him.

"hang on, you want to take my prop... just like that..." he said with a confused look "hmm" by this time everyone had left the theater, it was only the two left in the area, trying to clear his head "So what are you some kind of witch?" he said with a laugh not realizing it was true, he then had to think of how much he would loose is he did this "well... what can i do instead?" he had no idea how he was going to make up for that trick, but is she wanted the cauldron, he was going to take something from her.

"yes i guess you can call me a witch" she said with a smile folding her arms across her chest. "and it is really not a choice i will be taking the cauldron tonight" she paused "your a smart man and your act is wonderful i am sure you can think of something to top the flowers" she smiled at him knowing it was true

"Well if you want my prop.... what are you going to give me in return?" he said chuckling "either way i am not leaving here empty handed" he said with a laugh waiting to see her response, After all who did she think she was, wanting to take his prop.

Lily seemed shocked by all of this. he wanted her to give him something it was almost laughable. "i do not think you understand" with a wave of her hand she held a fire ball in her palm. there were no smoke no mirrors, nothing to protect her hand from the blaze "this is real magic, and i will not let you miss use it."

Back
Top Bottom