Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He, she, it? [Jemnai&&Aember]

"No, I haven't," Alex replied, and shook his head, a slight blush coming to his face again as the man kept petting his thigh.

David leans in and kisses Alex soft lips as his hand slide up the skirt where his hand was caress his thigh as he could feel himself getting hard just by being with this naughtie crossdresser.

Alex shifted his legs apart, to let the hand travel up, and he lightly returned the kiss.

He slides his tounge into his mouth sly as his other hand slides up ands caress his side as he then pulls him onto of him to straddle him allowing Alex to feel his every growing hard cock.

Alex moans slightly and grinds slightly against the bulge in David's pants, then presses their tongues hotly together, his eyes fluttering closed in pleasure.

"MMM Alex do you want to skip dinner and go straight for dessert"David said as he breaks the kiss feeling his cock was almost to full mast. His starts to kiss Alex's neck giving it a gentle nibble on it as her caress his sides.

"Call me Alexa," Alex moaned, and tilted his head to the side to allow David to nibble on his neck. "And sure. . ." He pressed his hips against David's hard cock, and ground on it again.

"MMM ALexa why dont you have taste"he moans as he grinds their crotches together. His monster cock was straining to get out of his pants.

"Sounds delicious," Alex purred, then pulled himself away from David and kneeled down, pushing open the man's legs so he could settle between them. His dainty hands reached out to open David's pants before reaching in to pull out his cock. "Mmmm," Alex moaned, and licked up the shaft.

"MMM"David moaned as Alexa pulls out his cock from his pants as the teenager licked and suck on his twelve inch monster. His hands caress her face as he was likea pro taking his massive tool as he starts to move he start to slowly move his hips as the teen take more ands more of him into his mouth.

The size of the cock was amazing, and Alex was glad that he'd come with his teacher. He'd never seen such a big cock before! He secured his mouth around the tip and took it into his mouth slowly, suckling and flicking his tongue against the shaft while massaging David's balls. His lips pulled up and he licked the head. "It's the biggest i've seen," he commented, then suckled on the side. "And so delicious. ."

"Well if your lucky this can be an on going thing"He moans as he stands up and starts to move his hips as Alexa take more and more of his cock."Your such a grea cock sucker you know that"he moans as he felt Alexa's hand caress his balls and shaft.

"That'd be wonderful," Alex murmured, then went back to sucking David's cock again, taking it into his mouth and suckling on it. Alex was quite practiced, so he was able to take about half of the cock into his throat.

The Buzzer for the oven goes off"MMM Alexa I need to get that "he groans as Alexa was working his cock real good as he was takin half of the massive tool into her throat.

With a slurp, Alex pulled off of the man's cock and grinned up at him. "Alright," he murmured. Well, David's loss.

David pulls up his pants ands takes dinner out of the over and places it on the stove top and then walks back into the living room"Where were we"he said witha wicked grin as he takes his pants off.

As David went into the kitchen, Alex climbed back onto his seat and crossed his legs again. At the junction of his thighs was his aching erection, but he didn't touch it. Instead, he waited. When David came back out again he grinned and winked. "I don't know. Where were we?"

"Well you were on your knees worshiping my cock Alexa getting it nice and primed to fuck that ass of your raw"David said with a devilish grin As he walks over to Alexa."If you are really good you may even get an A for the rest of the year"he added.

"Such promises," Alex murmured, then licked his lips, looking at the mentioned cock. Like he needed help to get an A, he was good at computers. But he would love to fuck that cock.

"Well then get back to sucking Alexa because daddy wants that ass of yours tonight and the night afterwards"David said with a tone like we are going to have so much fun.

"Nnn, alright," Alex replied, then moved off the chair again to get onto his knees, his hand reaching up to squeeze the cock and tilt it down so that Alex could secure his lips around the fat head to suckle.

"OOH yeah Alexa work for that A baby"David moaned as his student starts back to suckin his tool."You want to be my personal fuck toy Alexa"he groan as how well his student takes his cock.

Alex took it down his throat and swallowed, moaning to make things more pleasurable. His lips then left David's cock to suckle at his balls and kiss the base of the large fuckmeat.

"OH yeah you love sucking on your teacher meaty fuck tool"David moans as he work his hips to move his cock further down Alexa's throat."I hope you you cant take my cock into that ass of your"he groans

Back
Top Bottom