Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He, she, it? [Jemnai&&Aember]

Aember

Supernova
The young man shifted in his seat. His hands were poised, ready to type something into the computer he was sitting infront of. His young features were twisted into wonder as he thought of the next like to write. Alex really needed to finish this project, but he was stuck. Looking down at his research, he pondered a few lines before his hands left the keyboard to pick up the pen on the desk. He underlined a few words and then set the pen down again, but it rolled off the desk before he could stop and catch it.

Sighing, Alex bent down in his seat to pick up his pen. Unfortunately for him, his shirt rode up on his back and the black thong that he was wearing could be seen peeking out over his pants, letting who ever was looking get a good idea of what it was. He then sat back up, pen in hand, and continued to work.

David was going down the rows of computer watching his students struggle with the program they were having to do. He had put in error lines so they could figure out what is wrong. He noticed Alex one of his brightiest student struggle with it then his pen dropped as he went to pick it up it. David saw the boy was wearing a thong. Thinking to himself he may need to have him stay after class to talk.

He walked up to Alex"Alex I am going to need you to stay after class to talk"he said as he put his hand on his sholder in a not apporiate fashion.

If Alex had realized that his thong had shown, he probably would have known why his teacher was touching him in such a way. Instead, he simply looked confused, which was readily shown in his brown eyes. "Sure, Mr. Ballway," he replied, then tilted his head. A bit of his brown hair fell into his eyes, across his lightly tanned skin. "I'm not in trouble, am I?" He said, then set his pen on his desk. He still looked worried.

"Oh no Alex it just need to talk to you after class as it deals with your final project"David said to his student. He knew what he had planned could get him fired and ifnot worst arrested but it would be fun as hell as he could have some hot fun with this student. HE wondered if Alex was just a panty boy or if crossdresses on a regular basis if so what made him start is he passiable.

"Oh! Alright, then," he said, then grinned up at his teacher, innocently. Oh, yes, he had no idea what the other had planned. However, it didn't seem suspicious. The student turned back to his work and he seemed to get over what he was having trouble with since his fingers quickly typed in the coding.

When the bell rang, all the students filed out of the class room which left him and the teacher alone. Standing up, Alexander went over to the teacher, shifting his bag on his shoulder. "Yeah?"

"Well Alex I didnt want to talk to you about your project I had to come up with a reason."David said as he was looking the young student over."YOu see I noticed you were wearing women's panties. I have no problem with it you see in college I had a roommate that was into wear them and other female items so tell me how long have you been into that type of stuff"he asked in a respectable yet curious tone. He wondered if he was into getting fully dressed and how passible he was when dressed.

What? His teacher noticed? At that news, a look of shock crossed Alex's features. His jaw all but dropped, and his face took on a tinge of red. "Um," he mumbled, sort of reassured now that he knew his teacher was fine with it, but he was still shocked! Shaking himself out of it, he replied, "Since, well, my freshman year in high school, I guess. . .I. . .only do it sometimes, you know?" He shrugged.

"Well Alex I would love to see you dressed sometime. Would you say your passable or not because I think you would be quite passible"he said as he was giving Alex the once over imagining Alex dress up as dirty like school girl or even girl scout."So do you have large or small collection"he asked more pryingly to the student.

"I'm pretty passable," Alex replied, then flushed slightly as the next question came. This was kinda getting personal, and he wondered why his teacher was this interested. "I, uh, used to do some shows for extra money, so I have a pretty big collection. . ."

"Well why dont you come over to my house later tonight as I love to see you dressed think of it as a Date"he said as he knew he couldnt get in trouble but he figure since Alex use to do shows while dressed then he wouldnt tell anyone. He rights down his address and hands it to the boy.

"But. . .you're my teacher," Alex protested, then furrowed his eyebrows and reached out to take the address. Ah, well. No one would find out, right? "Err. . .any requests?" He asked, feeling quite awkward.

"Well I maybe your teacher but I am man. I why dont you surprize me since I be making us dinner so be at my place around 7ish"he said with a look of hunger in his eyes and thaughts of what the night would hold for the two of them. "It will stay between us Alex"he added.

The look in his teacher's eyes made a shiver go up his spine. "7. . .Got it," he murmured, then looked up at his teacher again. "I didn't usually do private shows, just so you know. Err-- if that's what you thought I meant," Alex clarified. So why was he now? He didn't know. Maybe it was that look in his teacher's eyes.

"Well I see you at 7"Mr Ballway said as he knew what to make for them for dinner."Your dismissed"he said to Alex.

At around six thirty that night Alex began to get ready, pulling some fishnets up his smooth, long legs. Underneath them he wore a red thong, and above them a plaid red skirt already rested on his hips. A black shirt covered his torso, highlighting his thin form and the curve of his hip. His hair was down, and brushed smooth, and he had a touch of makeup on, which really made him look like a girl. Heels finished it off. Like this, he went to David's house and knocked on the door.

David answered the door he was still dressed in his clothes from earlier"Come in Alex I must say you are a lovely young lady"he said as he was looking him over. As he allow his crossdressing student to enter "Have a seat dinner will be done shortly"he said as the house was decorated with classic Greek and Roman decor.

Alex smiled, a slight blush on his cheeks at the compliment. He sat down and crossed his legs, looking around the house. It was nice, and different than he'd expected. He waited patiently.

"Care for a drink"he asked as he heads over to a small wetbar. "So what made you want to start dressing"he asked as they had a good 30 minutes till supper was ready.

"Sure. A drink," Alex agreed, and then he thought for a moment. "I don't particularly know. I guess I was curious, and it felt right. So I kept on with it." He shrugged.

"Well that is interesting so have ever been with guy before"he asked as he pours then a glass of red wine and walks over to him and hands him his glass of wine."You see I noticed in class you been distracted"he said as he takes sip of his wine.

Alex took the glass of wine and sipped it lightly. It wasn't so bitter, and sort of sweet. He took another sip, then tilted his head at the question. "Ah, a few times," he admitted. Only when he was dressed like a girl. They were like two seperate lives-- he was straight as a guy, and straight as a 'girl,' too.

"Interesting and call me David"he said as he puts his hand on his thigh caressing it gently as he looked Alex over he couldnt tell that is was a guy dressed as a girl.

"Alright. . .David," Alex replied, and shifted in his seat as the hand brushed over his thigh. His eyes checked his teacher out, and his lips pursed slightly.

"Have you ever been with an older man before"he asked as he licks his lips as couldnt help but look at Alex as woman not as boy. His hand gentle continues to caress her thigh as he could feel the softness of his skin through the skirt.

Back
Top Bottom