Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

She gasped as he was able to find the dagger without a second thought. With a scowl, she lowered the hood of her cloak and watched the dagger be set upon the counter, "Would you be trusting if you were in my shoes?"

"Good point. That's one of the things I like about you. You're straight the point and speak your mind." Jarek replied, casually reaching up around her neck and undoing the cloak, letting it fall to the floor in a heap at her feet. His hands lingered on her shoulders a bit, before he withdrew. Even he was having trouble keeping his cool with what was about to happen. Of course, he could keep himself from showing any sign of it.

Laine didn't feel nervous at all about what was about to happen. A sudden memory of her first night with Krade flashed to her mind. How she was so nervous but tried to be strong for her people. This time, she would be strong for her family. And he liked her to the point hmm? "Let's get this over with. Where should I lay?" Let's see if he liked her THAT much to the point.

((I don't know if you noticed, but in the post before I laid the foundation for Krade to have gone to his sister for help. You don't have to take it if you don't want it, but it seemed like a good reason for him to go.))

((Thanks. That was actually a good idea. Would you like to me to play out at some point, him asking her for help so you can kinda get introduced to her before she gets fully entered into the RP? Simple explanation of what she'll be like is kind of the opposite of Krade. She'll be super gorgeous, like Laine, but also be loudmouthed, talkative, loves ale, "grabby" and a bit of a slut......but not in Narissas evil bitch way. Think of it.......as more along the lines of she enjoys a good time.))

Jarek just laughed. He knew she was being defiant and trying to piss him off. It was entertaining to him. He just leaned back and fell into a dusty old chair that had been left in there. It wasn't the cleanest thing, but wasn't too bad either.

"For now, just take off your clothes and undergarments." he said, crossing his legs and smiling as he looked on.

Laine stood before him, inhaling deep and exhaling swiftly. She quickly unlaced her gown, not trying to be sexy in any way, shape, or form. If it was for her Krade, she would make the task slow and sensual. But for Jarek, the deed was done in a minute flat. And she stood naked before him, hand on her hip with an air about her that basically screamed, 'happy now?'

Jarek was enjoying her little attitude. She'd change her tune soon enough, but he was loving the defiance. He looked her over a few moments before standing up from the chair and calmly and cooly, removing his own clothes. For such an evil piece of crap......he had a surprisingly nice body. Not as fit and trained as Krades, but nice nonetheless......in every regard. He then sat back down, but as he did so, put one arm around her waist, pulling her down with him, leaving her on his lap, facing him.

Laine looked him up and down. Not bad. But she had Krade to compare him to. A smile almost crossed her lips as she pictures her naked God Krade next to Jarek. She didn't feel so bad after all. That is until he pulled her into his lap. Then she felt sick to her stomach. The feel of his skin on hers felt dirty and wrong and she visually shuttered from it.

"Aw, are we feeling nervous now? Perhaps we should dive right in and get started." Jarek said with a wide grin, his increasingly hard manhood rubbing up against her entranced and lower stomach. When it was fully erect, her pulled her furter into his lap and against his cock.

"Why don't you do honors?" he said, smirking as he lightly held her hips.

((Did you miss my OOC post a few posts back about whether I should play out Krade meeting his sister or not?))

Laine glared at him, holding her breath. Of course he would ask her that. Give himself the satisfaction of her making the first move. Well then fine, but he should guess by now that Laine would do the bare minimum on her end. She would only act as if this whole night was a chore for her. And so in one quick, calm motion, she thrust her hips upon his, sinking him all the way in. It took all of her will power to keep her reaction minimal, but she was able to barely even flinch from the action.

((Sorry! I did. How about he just shows up with his sister and her army a few days later and we are introduced to her the same time Laine and the girls are. Also! I am gonna be PMing you. I have been thinking about the arc we spoke of with Jarek's protoge and the twins and I have ideas for that. A lot, so I'm gonna PM you my idea and the reasoning behind it. It'll be a little long for and OOC))

Jarek was impressed. She was writhing and moaning earlier. Now, she was keeping her reactions inside. But, he knew she had a breaking point, he just had to reach it with his various tricks. In an ironic move, he went straight for the neck like a tiger killing it's prey. He remebered her little "spot" there from the first time he had his fun with her and how effective it was in getting certain reactions out of her. He kissed, nipped and licked at it, damn near as good as Krade. Of course, he couldn't imitated Krade as he had never watched him and Laine have sex. But, he was skilled enough to work it good on his own, whilst still lifting her hips up and slowly letting her down.

((Sure, good idea. Go ahead and PM me. My inbox is nice and cleaned out.))

It certainly had not stayed a secret about the spot on her neck. It seemed to be the base for all of Laine's emotions. But as always... the spot gave her a different reaction for the different lips upon her neck. This time, Jarek's lips gave her a reaction alright. One that made her want to be violently sick. His kiss there made her feel sick, dirty. Nothing like Krade. Not even like the last time Jarek himself had kissed her there. It was always changing with Laine herself. Only Krade could give her the same melting reaction each and every time. His hips moving against hers got a better reaction, making her pussy wet with a wanting natural to any aroused woman's body.

As the seconds ticked by, his sped up lifting her up and pulling her down, inreasing the force at which he was thrusting into her. He noted the the kiss wasn't affecting her as it did a while back. It surprised him, but nothing to big. So, he moved onto other areas, kissing his way down her neck and collar bone, stopping to take one of her nipples into his mouth, gently nibbling and sucking on it as her breasts bounced as she did in his lap.

Goosebumps covered her skin as his lips wrapped themselves around her nibble. It hardened instantly, as did it's partner on her other breast. A sudden shiver went through her. Of pleasure? Sadly... she thought for a moment that it indeed was. If he could bring it to her this early on, how would she survive the night?

Jarek continued to nibble and flick her nipple around with his tongue. All the while, still bouncing her in his lap at a nice, steady pace. Her unease was expected. He wasn't going to take it any easier on her. He had her all night and he was going to make the best of every minute of it.

(Aren't I observant? I didn't even realize you were the last one to post till now.......))

Laine was trying to fight back the pleasure, but it was quickly proving to be worse fighting the feeling back then just... letting it happen. It was just her body right? Her heart was detached right now. Dear God it was. Her heart felt... nothing. Suddenly she smiled. And she started to laugh. Her laughing grew and grew until she was almost crying. Laine knew now, no matter how Jarek made her feel tonight, in the morning she'd still have her heart. So let him do his worse. Her heart was untouchable.

"Did you finally realize it's better to just let your body take over and give in to the pleasure. I have no doubt your heart will never be mine. Your body is what I'm after." Jarek said, pulling away from her nipple, their faces barely an inch apart as he steadily bounced her on his cock.

((I've got an idea for altering Alicias "relationship" status in the next arc. I was thinking of getting rid of the part where she's sleeping with Mary's son and daughter. She'd still be a wild child, sneaking out a night regularly and jumping from relationship to relationship. The relationship part would come from her frustration over not being able to be with the twice her age guy she truely has feelings for. I was also thinking that she may actually have made a move on him before the arc started, during the time skip between this one and that one. He wouldn't have done anything about it, as he knew his low class, being just a knight/bodyguard and all, might sully Alicias good name. It would tear him up inside as he would genuinely love her as well, but would personally keep anything from happening as while Alicia is viewed by everyone as wild tomboy and not a typical princess, she'd be a beautiful, perfect princess in his eyes that he'd do anything for.))

She smiled and laughed again, "Oh yes, I give in to it. Enjoy it. You only get one night with it after all." Now that she finally realized her heart was all hers, she was feeling so much better. But he perhaps didn't realize what he was getting in this bargain. Without her heart, he would not get the same sounds Krade got. Would not get the same touches. This whole thing was just a task. A chore. He might not get exactly all he was looking for with her.

((Works for me! She is your character after all so you can play the plot as you like and I can define Eden's plot in the same manner.))

((Ditto. Just mentioning it so you don't end up in the dark.^_^))

Jarek knew full well what was going on and the truth behind. The devious bastard planned for everything. He may not get all he wanted now, but he no problem going back on his word. Not to mention, he some particularly sneaky ideas that he could use against her, but still keep his word of never being seen by her again.

"As you say, your highness." he replied, with a sly smile, going back to toying with her nipple in the same way as earlier. His hands moved further down her hips, gripping her shapely ass and using the leverage to start pounding into her quite hard and fast, squeezing her firm ass from time to time as he did so.

Laine just went with the flow. Her hand didn't contribute anything to the deed and as for her hips, they only moved with his hands, the way he moved her. In many ways she was a puppet. A perfect little puppet right down to the wooden fake smile on her face. She wondered if she could taunt him and tease him, but decided against it for now. Did not want to make him any more agressive then possible.

Jarek continued to exert what physical pleasure he could from it. Then, he got an idea to possibly bring some anxiety her. He stopped holding back an orgasm that wasn't really near. Still, his cock began to twitch a bit, a no doubt familiar sign to Laine by now. It meant that he could cum inside of her at any second. He figured that with her defiance, the thought of his vile seed inside of her and the scary possiblity it brought might raise a reaction out of her. Even though it involved him cumming early in their first time together, they still had the entire night to make up for it.

Laine had anticipated this and prepared herself for this. She knew he'd be vile and sick enough to give her this threat. If she had not thought about it ahead of time, she might have panicked, but she had prepared for it. She stayed come and almost sweetly said through her gritted teeth, "Do it... and I swear to you, you won't have it for much longer." The truth in her threat was plan in her voice. No threat he could give her back would change her mind on the matter. "I said you could use my body, it's not a dumping ground."

((Damn, Laine sure can be scary when she wants to be.^_^ Also, are we still gonna go the route of her letting her body take over with moans and cries of pleasure, or will she stay her fiery, defiant self through this first little..........encounter, I guess you could say, and not really moan or do anything to show her body actually likes what he's doing?))

Jarek couldn't help but laugh loudly. Such fire and such a sharp tongue. He loved it. With her threat, he actually listened, his control of his body allowing him to......pull back, so to speak, the signs of a climax ceasing, followed by increasing his pace further, now thrusting up into her as he pulled her back into his lap.

((I don't know. The more I get into Laine's mind set with this one... if it had happened before the nightmare Krade coming to ease her mind... she's a stronger person now. I don't think this time she would is weak enough to sink to that level. I can try to make it so for you, but at this point, I don't think I can make is seem in character))

Laine took a nice deep breath and let it out on a sign, "Glad you see things my way, ahhh..." she ended her thought with a moan. She was holding most of it back, but she was only one person. It was impossible to hold them all back. Her hips took a slight mind of their own and moved against him. Fearing she might get lost in the moment, she took her mind to more of a business matter, "When you come, it best be outside my body."

((Actually, I'm fine with how you're doing now. With her not fully losing out to her body, but little moments like that post, with moans escaping out here and there and her hips taking on a mind of her own. Thinking about it, I like it better this way with her doing her damndest to fight against it, but as strong will as she is, has her limits and going up against someone like Jarek, can only hold so much back and while she doesn't lose herself entirely, she can't hold everything back.))

"As you wish, princess....." Jarek replied, speeding his thrusts up even further. While he prevented himself from cumming earlier, he still would end up doing it at some point, and that moment seemed in it's begginning stages, but still far enough to not happen right this instant.

For a moment, Laine almost wished to just... get over with. He seemed strong, but did not seem like some kind of super human man. How many times could he really cum in a night? If anything, she was sure that she would not have to suffer through maybe what... three times of this the most? She started to move her hips with his, urgeing him on. Yes the quicker the better to wear him out.

((How many times are we going to play out happening in this night?))

Back
Top Bottom