Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

After that night, things with Laine went back to normal. Or at least as normal as things now were. A week later, it was as if it had never happened. The nightmares had stopped and were replaced with nights of pleasure with her husband. She was walking through the small marketplace their little village. She was hunting for some herbs through the carts. Laine had the urge to make a fine meal for her family tonight. Her basket already had a few things in it, but she needed a few more still.

Unbeknownst to her, the source of her nightmares had infiltrated the village only a few days ago. What he did for Narissa was well known, but he made sure noone ever remembered his face, leaving easily able to pass himself off as a new resident of the village. Currently, he was stalking Laine like a tiger with it's prey. He was in broad daylight but he stayed out of her sight. He'd wait till just the pristine time before moving in to claim his "kill".

The hairs on the back of Laine's head suddenly started to stand on end. She had the feeling that she was being watched. Looking about, everything seemed normal, but something in her just told her that was a lie. Forgetting about the herbs, she casually started to take off towards home, but stopped. The girls were home and Krade was not... it danger did follow her, she could not take it to her girls. Turning instead and heading towards the place Krade was, she'd feel safest there.

He was already in the perfect hiding place. Only a few days in this town, and he knew the place like the back of his hand. He was hidden in an alley that lead around the corner, into a dead end. Once he grabbed her and got her around that corner, no one would be able to hear her unless she screamed and he'd make sure that didn't happen.

His moment came when she strolled right past him. With speed that prevented anyone from seehing what happened, he had one arm around Laines waist and the other around her mouth keeping her quite as he easily pulled her back into the alley.

"Miss me?" he asked with a smirk, rubbing his face againt her hair.

((I just got an idea for how Krade could get caught and would lead to Laine having sex with this guy. After this incident, Laine keeps quite again, but not out of shame, but instead, because she plans on hunting this guy down herself and ending it. Though, it backfires as Krade is left alone with the girls, which makes it easy for the man to keep him captured. After that, he proposes the deal. A night with Laine for Krades safe return. Also got a few possible ideas for how it could continue on past that one time.))

The basket of herbs was left broken and spilled on the ground as Laine struggled her capture. Of course she tried to scream, but her moment of hesitation cost her. Her scream only went into the hand of whomever held her. A moment later... she knew exactly who it was. Her heart started to beat with a panic! How! How could he get into this place?! How could he get this close without someone noticing him?! This was bad. Very bad. Her nightmare was real once again.

((I love the idea of her sacrificing herself for her loves life. And the fact that The man would betray Narissa for Laine's body. HA! No one likes Narissa!))

"Scream, and Alicia and Eden will die." The man coldly told her, removing his hand from her mouth. The simple fact he knew their names meant he definitely knew much more about them.

"Do as I say, and your family may yet live to see another day." He whispered into her ear, enjoying the smell of her and the feeling of this body he was about to control.

The way Laine's body tensed so suddenly and so much, clearly he had hit the right cord. Her babies were the most important thing in her life. Loosing them... she'd be devastated. She would not be able to go on. "You will not even go anywhere near my children..." she hissed to him in a whisper. "If you ever touch one of them, I will kill you myself. With my own bare hands."

((I just gave myself an idea. What is this creepy perv grows to be a creepy old perv! That pursues one or both the daughters once they are grown into beautiful women like there mother? Just a plot point by then though, might not want to go into detail with him at that point.))

((Actually, I've been toying with that idea as well. I haven't mentioned it as I've been debating about him surviving till then, or training someone else to carry on his "art".))

"Oh, that I have no doubts about. You see, I view death as something.......exquisite. Something, beautiful. Killing me will be a grand event. Almost as grand as the time I finally get to experience the full wiles of this body." he replied, smiling as his hands rose up to grip both her breats.

((Ooooo! I like the idea of him having a little apprentice of debatury! Someone that not only wants the daughters for his bed but his revenge for the death of his mentor. Reminds me of a series of romance novels I'm ready right now. Where the bad guy is always just not right in the head so he ends up cutting up his 'lovers' as his way of showing them he loves them. I don't know if you want to take it to that extreme or not, but you know by now I love to have my girls hurt and nursed to health by their lovers. P.S. Will reply after my shower))

((Yea, I don't want to go that extreme. But I could see his apprentice playing mr. two face. Like he either does himself under disguise, or sends men to harm the girl/s. Then, pretends to mr. nice to get them in the sack. Would satisfy his quest for revenge and his need to bang two hotties if he does both. It could cause a rift between the girls. They'd eventually find out they're sleeping with the same man, and Alicia is cheating on her female lover. All the while, mr. sneaky would be playing them like a harp.))

((Hmm, perhaps. We shall see. It needs some tweaking for sure, but that is what we are good at.))

Laine tried her best to remain the picture of calm as he touched her. Her hands were still free and so she took them to grip his wrists and push him off her, "It's good to know that you have come to terms already with the fact that you will die for all the vile, wicked things you have done. I can not wait to be there to see it and to dance upon your grave."

((Yea, that idea came to me just then. So.........it's not very polished.))

"Well of course dear, everyone dies. We'll just have to wait see how fate determines my end will be met. Also, I would suggest you keep your hands to yourself from now on. Another act like that, and I may have to give your friends and loved ones a front row peek at what you're really like." he replied with a little laugh as he stood there, waiting for her to return to his grasp. Afterall, if she didn't........she knew the consequences.

Laine glared at him a moment before dropping her hands to her sides with a huff. "I'm nothing like you think I am. I'm no whore. It's your queen, Narissa, who is the whore. I am a noble woman with a husband, a family, and a following. What is she but a mother of a bastard and a killer of the innocent.... much like YOU."

"Oh, sticks and stones princess, sticks and stones....." he replied with a taunting wag of his finger. He knew she relented. So, he stepped back up to her. Though, his hands didn't return to their previous place. Instead.......the began to pull the bottom of her dress up, higher and higher.

Laine made a sound of disgust, "You smell like pig shit.... could you at least have bathed before forcing yourself upon a lady?" Now she was just trying to mess with him. She knew this man's mind. He wanted to manipulate her into thinking she wanted it. She was going to do everything to remind herself she didn't.

"I apologize. I shall remember that for the inevitable grand finale." he replied, pulling her dress up, bunching it around her waist. By the tone of his voice, he had some kind of plan in mind for the future. With his guy, he probably already had a good idea how Laine was going to react after this.......situation was over.

"The grand finale..." she hissed as she felt the urge to gag from the vile taste his words suddenly put into her mouth, "you mean when my husband cuts your dick off?" She had to play it tough or she would be lost.

"Oh, no no, of course not. I'm talking about the climax of our little story. When your body wins out over your mind." He replied with a wicked laugh, one hand holding the front of her dress up, the other, resting on her flat stomach, dangerously close to the waistband of her panties.

"My body may betray me. I will not deny that it may, but I know things now..." mainly that her husband does love and will love her no matter what, "And my mind will never betray me."

"Oh, I have no doubts of that. Your mind is not my current target. This time around, your body is what my goal is. To give it what it truely desires, to hear your inevitable cries of pleasure at my hands." he replied, smirking as he slid one hand into her panties, gently rubbing her. The other released her dress, letting it fall around his hand, whilst it came up to grope and rub one of her breasts.

With a sharp intact of breath, she tensed. Damn but she didn't want it to feel good, but she could tell that this man was skilled at things like this. Manipulating women, sexually, against their will. "I don't even know your name," she said suddenly.

((Oh, you just HAD to do that, huh?^_^))

"It's Jarek, m'lady." He replied, hands still skillfully working her. He was indeed very skilled. It wasn't sex that he was good at, so much as manipulation. But, manipulating a woman physically, there wasn't much better than using sexual means. At least, it's what gave him the most satisfaction.

((It had to happen sooner or later. I was running out of ways to refer to him besides his name.))

Finally, a name to go with her nightmares for all these years. "Good..." she said as she started to squirm in his hands, "Now I have a name to curse to hell..."

Back
Top Bottom