Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeing Double [[ShadyxLife on Mars]]

ShadyPrincess

Of fire and blood.
Layna rolled over, groaning softly as the light from the window filtered in through the shades. Rubbing her eyes she sighed quietly and finally lifted herself off the bed, throwing the covers over her cat who had been curled up near her feet. The cat didn't seem to move and Layna paid no mind to it - it had taken to sleeping in the same bed with her, though she was actually thankful since it kept her feet warm. After a few minutes she finally stood up and ran her hand through her hair and grabbed the purple-framed glasses from her dresser, setting them on her nose. Twitching her nose she finally looked up at the clock. With a yawn she pulled her phone off of the charger and flipped through a few menu screens before finally putting it back down. "I'll call him after I get out of the shower..." Layna wandered off, grabbing her robe and a towel from the hallway closet before slipping into the bathroom.

She was a pretty girl, almost exotic looking. She was thin but had strong arms and legs from years of swimming and volleyball. Her curves were good for her age, as was her height. Layna's dark brown hair fell in loose waves and curls around her shoulders, her skin naturally and lightly tanned. She was a mixed background and it showed in many of her features; her mother was a second-generation Mexican American and her father was from Greece.

Finally stepping from the shower she made sure not to slip before drying herself off and heading back to her room. The teenager of nineteen slipped on a matching set of underwear as well as a wife-beater graphic top and a pair of hip-hugging, low cut jeans and then slipped on a pair of flats. Finally she walked over to her phone again and flipped it open, searching for her boyfriend's number before grabbing her keys and heading down the stairs.

The phone began to ring and she heard Adams' ring-back tone, smirking slightly at the fact that he'd finally changed it. Layna at her lip softly and waved at her Mom as she left. "
I'll be back later, Momma... Gonna go see Adam," she said and her mother just nodded and waved back, going back about her business. "Adam, really? Pick up..." she spoke to herself as she unlocked her car and slipped in. Even if he didn't pick up she'd swing by to see if he was there and if not she'd go shopping at the mall. Maybe even his brother Eric would be there and would want to go - they were good friends despite her dating his twin... Though Layna really had no idea.

Even Eric's girlfriend was sweet. They'd met in passing a few times and even had a few dates together with the boys. Her name was Samantha and she was pretty too. Her hair was black, though, and her skin was a few shades lighter but they were roughly the same height. For being twins, the boys had a slightly different choice in girls. Or at least you'd think that by looking at the two of them side-by-side. What the girls didn't know was that the knew each of the boys far more intimately than they would have thought.

Re: Trickster Twins [[DreamerxLife on Mars]]

"I don't like this."

Eric lay on the couch, staring up at the ceiling with a worried expression. He was wearing black jeans and white t-shirt, not really planing on doing much today to worry about dressing up. He was currently biting his thumb, a nervous habit he had developed over the years in contrast to his twin brother.

Adam, the twin in question, smirked at his brother's nervousness. "You worry to much." He was still in his pajamas, having seen no reason to change yet as he had no plans as well. He was currently playing videogames on the tv, doing badly thanks to his brothers distractions. "It's not like were doing anything horrible."

"You slept with my girlfriend!" Eric snapped at him, red with embarrassment and anger. He had figured it out after nearly walking in on them, thinking Adam had been sleeping with Layna. He put two and two together when Samantha came down the stairs, looking flushed and calling him Adam. That was six months ago, and he hadn't said anything.

Adam just shrugged his shoulders. "It was only that one time."

"You did it three times!" Eric yelled back at him

"Hey! I had sex with her once! Everything afterwards could not 'technically' be called sex because I didn't stick it in her pussy. " He smirked a little. "But she did enjoy herself. Besides, you've had you're share of times with Layna."

Eric buried his head in his hands. That was true, Adam had said it was to "make up for it.." He hadnt actually had sex with her yet, but they had made out quite a few times already.

Adam's phone rang on sofa's arm and Eric picked it up. "It's Layna," he said, "you want to answer it?" His brother didn't look up from the game, "you do it. You're doing pretty good at pretending to be me." Eric just sighed and clicked the answer button. "Hello?"

"Oh, hey there stranger," she said and smirked as she moved down her street and turned into an intersection, moving toward his house at a moderate pace. "Hey, I don't want to be around my house anymore today... So I was thinkin' about coming to see you. How's that sound?" she questioned, sitting at a red light, leaning back in her seat and yawning. Running a hand through hair, Layna rested the phone again between her cheek and her shoulder as she put both hands on the wheel to steer the car to the right, down a street that connected to his. Now on this street, she drove at a snail's pace, just in case he didn't want or couldn't have her come over.

"
Unless you're busy or something... Or I mean, if you're hanging out with Eric," she said, almost probing to see if his brother was even there. In the background she could hear what she thought was the faint sounds of the TV or games and figured that he probably was. Biting her lip, she pulled over to the side of the street just down the street from his house, letting the car run still.

Completely oblivious to their games, Layna was happy with who she thought was Adam. Samantha was happy too and while she was at work most of the day, she'd probably stop by later that night. Layna flipped down the mirror and checked her hair a little before rummaging through her bag for chapstick, waiting for his response while putting him speakerphone and setting the phone down on the dashboard, making the background noise a bit louder now.

"She wants to come over!" Eric hissed at his brother, holding a hand over the receiver so Layna couldn't hear. He was getting nervous again, almost knowing instinctively what his brother was going to say.

"Hmm..."Adam tapped his chin. "Why don't you go have some fun with her. Maybe she'll show me a good time today, if you know what a I mean." he winked at Adam, feeling no shame whatsoever. To him, the idea of getting two girls for the price of one was too good to pass up. "Unless you just want to confess what we've been doing all this time..."

Eric went white and turned back to the phone. "That sounds great baby," he finally told her, molding himself more towards his laid-back brother. "Yeah, Eric's here but he's just lazing about. What did you have in mind."

Adam flashed him a thumbs-up. He, and obviously his brother, were both good looking guys. Standing about 6' each with short black hair they made a point about staying in shape, keeping to the same workout regiment at Adam's insistence so they don't look too dissimilar. They were almost completely identical, save for personality

Sitting back she revved the car's engine gently before he spoke. He seemed to hesitate and she furrowed her brow at the muffled sound of voices or something, though it just kinda sounded like he was moving around. She sighed faintly and finally sat up, taking the phone into her hand but not turning off the speakerphone. Hearing his agreement, she smirked a bit and glanced around her car.

"
Well..." she started, sitting back. "I was thinkin' we'd just hang out for a while, watch a movie in your room or something..." she said biting at the corner of her lip before adjusting the glasses on her nose. They were light, effortless frames and made her emerald eyes sort of stand out. "I'll be over in a few minutes," she mentioned and clicked the phone closed, holding it in her hand a second before laughing softly

Layna yawned and opened the mirror again to adjust her hair. She had a to wait a few minutes, but couldn't make herself wait very long. Soon enough she was back onto the road and turned onto their street, pulling up next to their lawn, not wanting to take up space in their driveway. She stepped out into the grass and closed the door with a slam, locking it behind her. Stepping up to the door she pressed the doorbell button once and watched as it lit up and almost instantly went back out, the faint sound of their dog barking and the dinging of the bell heard through the thick wooden door.

"She's coming over," Eric told his twin after clasping the cellphone shut. "You gonna get dressed?"

Adam just continued to play his game, filling the room with the sound of zombies being shot and exploding. "I thought we'd already been through this," he told his brother, "she's yours for the day."

Eric sat up on the couch, rubbing his forehead. This wasn't the first time his brother's plans had given him a headache. "No good can come of this."

This also wasn't the first time Eric had tried to pass up a golden opportunity. "We won't get caught unless you screw it up." The doorbell rang, causing Max, their dog, to start barking like crazy. "You better get that. She doesn't like being left at the door."

Seeing he wasn't getting out of this Eric sighed and walked to the door, opening it Layna. He had to admit, she was incredible sexy. Sure, he had a great thing going with Samantha but that didn't stop him from fantasizing. She had a incredible body and her exotic features would drive any man wild. The fact he could actually have Samantha AND Layna though...that was something that kept him up at night.

"Hey Layna," he said, issuing her inside. "Come in, I didn't think you'd be over the quick. Want something to drink?"

"Hey," she said, stepping inside and leaning up, kissing him on the corner of the mouth. She smirked lightly and looked him over, narrowing her eyes slightly as she analyzed him. There seemed to be something wrong here. "Hey, Eric," she called, seeing the back of his head from the door now. "And hello Max!" she said, crouching down and petting the dog who was doing circles around her feet now. Laughing a bit, she stood up and looked at him again.

"
Adam... Are you alright?" she asked, putting her hand on his upper arm. She rubbed softly and glanced around before shifting on her heels. Her eyes scanned over his face and she almost seemed suspicious, but that turned into a softly, vaguely concerned smile. "And yeah... I was kinda in the area..." she said sheepishly. "Sorry if I sounded pushy on the phone about coming over... But my parents were fighting last night and it's awkward in my house right now. Not to mention, I missed you," she said quietly, hoping that maybe Eric wouldn't hear as she moved to put her arms around his waist.

Layna had no idea what they were doing - she had no reason not to trust Adam, or so she thought.

Adam waved back at her when she said hello to "Eric", smirking the whole time. He didn't really have any qualms about what they were doing. After all, they were twins! It was practically him standing over there, at least genetically.

Eric on the other hand was getting ready to flop sweat. When she admitted about her parents, something he knew she would be comfortable only telling her boyfriend, he almost broke down and admitted the truth. But then he saw the look in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him and knew he couldn't do that, it would break her heart. That, and his body was giving contradicting orders to his mind.

Resigning himself, he put on his facade of Adam. He'd done this a million times before with friends and relatives, so it came pretty naturally. "Don't worry about it baby, you know I always love seeing you." He kissed her forehead, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "What say we head upstairs and away from my...lesser half." He gestured over to his brother and smirked at her. "You can tell me more about it in my room."

The girl waved back at who she thought was Eric, smirking as the dog went over and laid down next to the chair, panting and letting out one last bark before settling down on the floor. She watched the game on the TV for a second before turning back to 'her' boyfriend, smirking when he spoke.

Layna saw his hesitation and once again seemed to distance herself for a second until he, too, fell into a more steady portrayal of himself. Smirking lightly she leaned herself into him and sighed contentedly, closing her eyes when he kissed her forehead. "
Okay... That sounds good," she said and returned his smirk, nodding her head gently. Her brown hair bounced around a bit even though it was partially pinned up.

She removed her arm from around him and grasped his hand in hers, squeezing a few times as she walked with him toward the large staircase by the door. She was sure to take off her flats at the door, leaving them on the small mat just inside. Their mother kept a clean house and she'd been graciously warned the first few times that she'd come over to make sure she took her shoes off at the door - or their mother would not forgive her for it.

He smiled as she took his hand, still feeling guilty but not enough to end the charade. He was glad his other wasn't here at the moment, or he would have to worry about more than just Adam's girlfriend shoe's. She always had a way of telling them apart somehow. He hoped Layna and Samantha never figured out how.

He led her up the stairs, enjoying the sinful feeling of holding her hand. Maybe nothing would happen, maybe they could just watch a movie and talk. This is what he hoped, but when he looked at her body he could feel other desires stirring inside him. Upstairs he almost headed for his room when he remembered who is was supposed to be and made a beeline for Adam's room. It was a little messy but not gross, just a few books and clothes lying on the floor. There was a selection of humor books, video games, and DVD's on his bookshelf sitting next to his dresser, a television sitting on top of that. Both were placed on the opposite side of the bed, really the only place to sit except for the chair next to Adam's desk, both of which were covered with junk.

He chuckled a bit, "been meaning to clean up. Keeps getting away from me you know?" He closed the door behind him like he did with Samantha came over, realizing what he had done a second too late. Pushing away the more lustful thoughts he leaned against the wall. "So, you're parents having another tiff?"

Layna almost said something when they seemed to be heading the wrong direction, but seeing as he quickly corrected himself, she didn't say a word. Yawning, she walked inside and laughed a bit, kicking a few pieces of clothing into a pile that was obviously dirty clothes. "Having trouble doing your own laundry, huh?" she asked and smiled at him, shaking her head gently before taking a deep breath. Seeing as there weren't really any chairs or other places to sit, she took a seat on the foot of the bed and moved her feet around on the plush carpet.

"
Maybe I should clean up for you," she teased, raising an eyebrow gently. "Then again... I'd be afraid something might jump out at me." With a sigh she ran her hand through her hair again and glanced toward the window, watching as a few cars passed by.

"
Yeah... Something about my Dad's trip to Greece or something. And money... As always," she said and wiggled her nose gently. "Started at dinner last night. Remember how I told you about my Dad wanting to go to Greece? My Mom was being weird about it for some reason... Something about his sister," she shook her head a bit. "I think you met her once while she was here," she prompted slightly. "Anyways... I left the table early when my Mom started yelling at him in Spanish."

He listened to her, trying to remember all the details about her family that he could. He kept getting distracted though. She had a cute way of wiggling her nose that he hadn't noticed before, plus he was a guy in a room with a very attractive girl. "Not really sure I remember her."

Taking a chance he walked over the the bed, getting his foot stuck on a shirt and having to kick it off into a corner. "So she doesn't like his sister? That's a little odd." He took a seat and pressed into to he bed, thinking about what Adam would say. "Maybe she doesn't like some ex-girlfriends he has over there or something." Yeah, that's the kind of tactless thing Adam would say. Oh well, not like he would have to deal with it later. "Think it's going to be ok?"

Layna just nodded when he said he wasn't sure she remembered - typical and not surprising, she hadn't actually expected him to. It was a brief hello and a few exchanged pleasantries before the two left for their date that night. She smirked at him when he came to sit down next to her and even elbowed him gently, looking at him over her thin-framed glasses.

"
Haha... That's possible," she said with a slightly raised eyebrow. "But I think it might actually be her husband that she doesn't like... And my Dad wants us to stay with them... So there presents the issue," she smirked lightly and leaned into him again. "Yeah... Everything'll be fine. It's just tense... My Dad barely knows any Spanish so when she was yelling at him it just got more escalated. He hates when she does that," she looked up at him with a sly smirk. "Kinda like you don't understand when I talk to you in a different language," she raised a brow and cocked her head lightly with a crooked but pleasant smile. "At least, I don't think you understand... Though I'm sure the implications are generally clear enough," she said, sliding her closest hand down over his thigh with a wink.

She squeezed and teased him by moving her hand and turning her head toward where he kept his movies. "
So... What to watch..." her voice trailed off lightly.

"Yeah...some things that are said are universal in any language." He was getting nervous now, he wasn't sure he could keep this up without screwing up somehow. But damn if her hand didn't feel good on him. He was getting pretty excited and had to mentally steel himself so that he didn't break his apperence of Adam's personality.

"Well," he said doing nothing to remove her hand from his thigh, "If you need something to cheer yourself up I have plenty of comedies. Classics too, Airplane, Three Stooges, you name it." Adam always did have a thing for the older comedies. "Also got some action and a few dramas in there...somewhere." He looked over the dvds, trying to think about what she might like. His hand brushed against her own as he placed them on his lap, not sure what to do with them. "I'm up for anything, really."

She listened and nodded her head, thinking for a second, her head turned away from him. When he spoke his last words, she smirked a bit and glanced over. "Up for anything, eh?" she said and raised a brow with a decidedly naughty grin on her face. "Well... I'd like a kiss, if it's not too much to ask," she said and leaned closer. "But then again, I'm not asking," she breathed onto his lips before she pressed her own to them.

She held it for a second and smiled before gently nuzzling her nose against his and pulling it away. "
Let me go find something," she said and kissed his cheek before she lightly pulled her hand off of his lap after giving it another squeeze. She stood up, and avoiding some things strewn about the floor, went over to his DVD rack. She tugged at her shirt a bit and bent over slightly to look at all the titles. They'd actually watched a lot of those, but she wasn't sure. Layna put one hand in her back pocket before picking up a case and turning it over to read the back. "How's this one? We've never watched it before..." she said and shrugged her thing shoulders lightly.

Finally moving back toward him, she stopped herself from sitting in his lap before she moved to put it in the DVD player. "
Make yourself comfy," she urged, glancing over the bed with a smile before returning to inserting the DVD, her mind not really on it. Layna hardly realized what DVD she'd picked up and wasn't as concerned, necessarily, with watching it as much as she might have seemed.

He didn't do anything, couldn't do anything as she kissed him. It felt wonderful, her soft lips feeling totally unlike Samantha's in a way he couldn't describe. Not better, just...different. He liked it allot and remembered previous times he had made out with her under the guise of Adam. Of course, those had only been for a minute or so, this had the potential to go on...

He nodded dumbly as she got off the bed and picked out a movie. Her ass bending over right in front of him. The look on her face was telling him she was interested in something else besides movies, and he was starting to get more and more relaxed to the idea. After all, Adam had already slept with his girl. It was only fair...

"Sounds like a plan to me," he said, laying back on the bed and propping himself up on his elbows. "You know I love your taste in films."

Layna smirked at him when he seemed sort of stunned by the kiss. She finished putting in the movie and grabbed the remote off of his desk, moving toward the bed with it. She climbed up next to him, pressing her leg to his as she leaned back as well, lifting an arm to hit play for the movie. She set the remote down on a table nearby and turned back, running her eyes over his form before glancing at the TV.

As the movie began running through it's normal major cast list, she leaned close to him and laid herself against his body lightly. Her hand rest, once again, on his thigh, close to his knee, because of how she had her body positioned over him. It would taste a lie to say she hadn't done it on purpose. As the move rolled on, she kept her eyes on the TV, occasionally flicking them toward her hand. Her hand was lightly stroking his leg through his jeans, making circles with her finger. Her touched ranged from a little of his inner thigh, just enough to tease, to his knee and toward his upper thigh. All, of course, while she just tried to simple enjoy the movie.

He didn't really pay much attention to the movie, his thoughts returning to the close proximity between them to really focus. He was feeling much more excited about this. She hadn't a clue who he really was and was touching him freely! Maybe Adam had a good idea after all. Later on into the film he finally got up the courage to move his own hand to her thigh, not moving it but simply enjoying the thrill of touching her.

Downstairs Adam was getting the high score. Putting down the controller he walked over to Max and started scratching his ears. "Hey boy..." he smiled at his dog. "What do you think? Was I right about the girls or what?" Max could only let out a whine and trot off for some food. "Same to you buddy." Adam joking called after him.

Layna's hand continued to stroke his leg, moving down a bit farther ever so often. Finally, about halfway through the movie, when she felt his hand on her leg now, she smirked a bit and drew her hand upward. Purposefully her light fingertips brushed over the crotch of his pants and up his stomach a bit until she tilted her head up to look at him. Slowly she shifted her body so she was no laying on her side, facing him with her arm draped over his body. She stared at him for a long minute before looking down at the TV to watch some more of the movie. Layna pushed herself up on the bed, shifting her position once again, so that her head was near his.

Without much warning, Layna reached over and turned his face toward her, kissing him deeply and closing her eyes. She loved the feeling of his lips on hers, so warm and inviting. Her body let out a shudder when she pulled away, smiling softly. "
Sorry, couldn't help myself," she whispered, pretending to turn back to the movie to watch it.

Layna had no reason to suspect that there was something wrong here. She had always thought she could tell the boys apart... But apparently not. Her arm draped over him toyed with the hem of his shirt as she let her fingertips slip to his skin, brushing along his hip bones.

For the life of him Eric couldn't remember what the movie was about, all his thoughts going to keeping himself from losing his cool next his brothers hot girlfriend. Samantha was his first real girlfriend, and he couldn't remember any other girl being this intimate with him. But it was wrong! She thought he was his brother! He wasn't any better than those guys who got girls drunk before they...

When she kissed him all those thoughts went out the window. She was so soft and warm, her body so inviting to his own. He kissed her back, forgetting about everything else but the beautiful girl lying next to him. When she pulled away and he opened his eyes his brain wasn't even trying to come up with reasons not to proceed, it had long since given up.

"You don't have to apologize," he muttered out, pulling his composure together. This was...ok. This was going to be ok. Adam slept with his girl, so this was just evening things out. With that in mind he slipped his own arm over her shoulder, moving his palm over the skin of her arm in a gentle message. "Was there anything else you wanted 'help yourself' to?"

With his gentle touch finally coming to her skin, she smiled and tried to concentrate on the movie for a minute. That is until she heard him speak. Tilting her head up a bit, she looked over his face and smiled a bit, rubbing her whole hand over his skin now instead of just her fingertips. "Well..." she started, moving up a little more, pressing her body to him. "I'd like to start with a few more of these..." she said, kissing him a few times, breathing in quietly, now completely ignoring the TV and the movie.

"
... And see where we might go from there," she said with a grin, her lips so close to his that they touched his when she spoke. She returned to kissing him, basically half her body on his, turned more toward him now. Slowly she turned more and lifted herself slightly, never stopping her kisses. "I love feeling your lips on mine, Adam..." she breathed quietly, grinning before she kissed down his chin and over his jaw lightly, taking in a breath of his light cologne.

Finally she made her way back to his lips and decided to take a little bit of control, straddling herself over his body, one of her hands on each side of his head. "
How's the view?" she smirked at him, hovering over his face before kissing him again, pressing her body lightly to his. Her and 'Adam' had been doing a lot of making out lately, but not too much more... Maybe a grab here and there, but even that was actually Adam, not Eric. Not that Layna could could differentiate at all.

Eric didn't need any more reasons to let this continue as she kissed him. He kissed her back, starting off a little slow but getting more and more into it as they went on. His hand moved to her waist as they kissed, feeling the skin of her hip as her top rose just a bit. He didn't say anything at the moment, to worried he would blow his cover somehow to try. He needn't worry though, and when he heard her call him Adam with so much sincerity in her voice he knew he was home free.

When she straddled him he felt his member straining against his pants and he tried to adjust himself but failed as her hips pressed against the bulge at his crotch. Trying to push it out of his head he just smirked at her, "can't think of anything I'd rather be looking at." He hadn't gotten this far with her last time, just kissing a bit as she pressed him against a wall. Wanting to explore more of her he let left hand hold on to her waist while his other moved to her ass, feeling her curves underneath his palm as he kissed her.

Layna didn't pull away from his touch and seemed to like it, pressing herself lightly against his chest. She continued to kiss him for a while before pulling away to breathe. Slowly she began to kiss down his neck and toward his collar bones, moving her hands down his sides. "I don't supposed you're opposed to a little... Fun, right? I mean, unless you'd like to get back to the movie..." she breathed into his ear, grabbing the hem of his shirt to pull it up and over his head with some of his help.

Her lips continued down his chest, pressing against his skin. She nipped softly at his muscles, grazing her teeth over before she came back up, still straddled over his body. Her hands stayed at his waist and fumbled at the latches, buttons, and zippers of his pants and belt, pulling them away a bit. "
Any objections?" she questioned, letting her hand brush over his crotch as she brought to back up to his face, stroking lightly before rolling them over so that he was on top of her for now, grinning lightly.

(( Sorry, s'kinda short. ))

((No worries. It's all good =) ))

Damn she liked to move fast. That was the only thing that came to Eric's mind as she grew more and more bold. When she asked about the movie he just smirked and reached for the remote, turning off the television and leaving without any distractions. Not that anything could take his eyes off the site before him.

He eagerly helped her with his shirt and let let out a sigh as she started working her way down his chest. The sound of buckles being made his member twitch in anticipation. She was definetly more eager than Samantha was usual. Turning over with her he let out a laugh and kissed her. "None whatsoever. If I didn't know better I'd say you'd planned this." Moving in to kiss her lips once more he let his bodies needs guide his hands, sliding them under her shirt to feel her soft breasts.

It was true that Layna was a bit more aggressive in bed than Samantha generally was, but she knew how to give and take as well. Layna laughed with him and returned each of his kisses, bringing her hands down his sides as well to press to his hips. "Mm, well..." she started, kissing him before continuing, "You may want to rethink what you know, then..." she grinned at him and whimpered softly into his lips as she felt his hands under her shirt, grasping at the mounds of flesh, covered by her bra.

Her hands pushed down his pants the rest of the way that she could get them and then let her hands trail along the waist of his boxers, letting her finger tips press under the elastic and just sit for now. It wasn't fair, after all, if he was already naked and she hadn't removed even one piece of clothing. She bent her leg and pressed her knee lightly against his crotch, teasing him with it on purpose. Layna's thoughts were nowhere but here - here with Eric, who was actually Adam to her. She was acting just like she would with his brother because she was completely in the dark, but for how long?

Back
Top Bottom