Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Fact About You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I own Luna :mrgreen:

Fact: I want to be a massage therapist. I used to want to marry a Disney. (if there was any males young enough that is, I never knew, it was just one of those dreams.)

Am currently wasting as much time as possible on Operation 7. Awesome FPS. You can make your own damn guns. <3

HA!

Fact: I'm most definitely nobody's bitch if it's not what I want.
Fact: Luna is a douche and a dreamer. :roll:

Fact: I am currently a reject to someone on this site, and I DON'T appreciate it. :evil: But oh well, it's probably just Karma...... -sighs-

Awwwww! :cry: -hugs- I'm sorry for you Reaper,..... unless of course, that's what you were going for.....

_Z3r0_ said:
Awwwww! :cry: -hugs- I'm sorry for you Reaper,..... unless of course, that's what you were going for.....

No it's not shit just happens to me and it's gotten to the point where it barely phases me anymore.

-rubs back- Like what? ....Well,...if you want to talk that is,...if not, I will disappear.

_Z3r0_ said:
-rubs back- Like what? ....Well,...if you want to talk that is,...if not, I will disappear.

....Kindly remove your hands I don't feel comfortable with other guys touching me o.o' and I don't feel like spreading my drama around.

Fact: Zero is curious: Would the King be interested in a yaoi rp that included a hermaphrodite?

Fact: I think one of my old masters just joined O>o
Fact: I'm cold and have goosebumps even though I have a sweatshirt on.

Fact: Never complains boobs are too big
Fact: Is dissapointed that alot of girls won't do anal with him.

ZOMBiiE said:
Fact: Anal only feels a little better imo.

Fact: Not the point, anal is like the ultimate act of submission It's hot and most girls are too scared to with me =(

Reaper said:
ZOMBiiE said:
Fact: Anal only feels a little better imo.

Fact: Not the point, anal is like the ultimate act of submission It's hot and most girls are too scared to with me =(
Fact: Letting yourself be anally raped by a poodle would be a much larger sign of submission, IMO.

Fact: Anal is not appealing. However, loves YAOI. Strange.

Fact: I like to be dominated. XD I don't like being on top. AND biting...is HOTT.

Fact: Owns 386 manga books, both in japanese and english.

Fact: Will FINALLY be 21 next month.

Fact: I am so bored right now. But slightly amused. Hogging the computer, so as to make my 14 year old sister go through interweb withdrawls. XD

Fact: I'm not surprised that Heather is trying to be with Reaper.

Fact: I am happy Reaper did not fall for it.

Fact: She's hopeless.

Fact: I've had one pet that was into that kind of stuff, she once sent me pics.

Fact: Sometimes curses his endowment

Fact: Biting IS massive hot

Fact: Reaper loves pinning girls down or against things.

Fact: Reapers first kiss was done semi-forcefully pinning his girlfriend against a fence.

Fact: Will be 20 next month on the 15 but has been allowed to legally drink since he was 18

Fact: Is ALSO BORED AS WELL

Fact: Heather is not hopeless

Fact: Reaper does have feelings for heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom