Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Fact About You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Physically about the other sex I tend to notice skin color (I have a tendency to migrate towards guys with darker skin tones... dunno why), voices (accents? *swoon*), eyes (blue? brown? Whatever, just be pretty), and probably... Hands or posture/presence first- Generally in that order. Don't judge me about the hands. D:
Fact: I generally hate being able to hear people eat/chew/swallow/crunch/munch/whatever. It drives me crazy, sometimes makes me sick - I even have trouble if I can hear myself chewing in a quiet room. >>;

HaveYouEverDreamed said:
Fact: Physically about the other sex I tend to notice skin color (I have a tendency to migrate towards guys with darker skin tones... dunno why), voices (accents? *swoon*), eyes (blue? brown? Whatever, just be pretty), and probably... Hands or posture/presence first- Generally in that order. Don't judge me about the hands. D:
Fact: I generally hate being able to hear people eat/chew/swallow/crunch/munch/whatever. It drives me crazy, sometimes makes me sick - I even have trouble if I can hear myself chewing in a quiet room. >>;

Fact: Reaper also hates hearing people eat. It makes him lose his appitite. Reaper prefers to be alone when he eats. Hence why reaper always eats in his room.
Fact: Hands are a telltale sign if a man is a hard worker or not. a man who works an honest living has rough hands while a man who has been given mostly everything in his live has smooth hands.

Fact: Its easy to piss me off if you are an average person whom I feel no connection with.

Fact: PMs suck because they're easy to not answer.

Luna said:
Fact: Its easy to piss me off if you are an average person whom I feel no connection with.

Fact: PMs suck because they're easy to not answer.

!!! IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH...

Fact: There is a Marble hate thread.

Fact: I love comic books.

Fact: Marble is a faggot (not the homosexual kind)
Fact: Reaper is extremely jelous

Hey that isn't a fact, Luna! I mean you know my Bluemoon name, that is something. Oh and you know a few facts about me.

And Reaper, your opinion isn't a fact! That is just dumb.

Fact: Marble has 8 coke cans next to him... that need to hit the recycling bin soon.

Marble said:
Hey that isn't a fact, Luna! I mean you know my Bluemoon name, that is something. Oh and you know a few facts about me.

And Reaper, your opinion isn't a fact! That is just dumb.

Fact: Marble has 8 coke cans next to him... that need to hit the recycling bin soon.

Are you really looking to get banned from here for flaming and acting like an overall ass?

Fact: I want in on this drama, but I don't have a clue why Marble is hated.

Fact: I will never defend anyone if they don't deserve it.

Fact: I hate forum drama *nods*

Fact: I'm might only be 4'11, but I can still get to whooping on both of your asses....understand (Marble and Reaper):p

Fact: I love Rats...I have 4

Fact: I am 6"4 :O

Fact: I am a brown belt at Karate. (Well, i stopped just over a year ago, do i could be back down to a white belt for all i know XD)

Fact: LOL DRAMA! xD!!!! KAWAII DESU REAPER-SAN!?!

Fact: Marble hate is something everyone can get behind. Or in front of. Actually, any position is fine by me.

Fact: Luna, I don't even know what the drama is really!

Fact: I am a drama succubus.

Fact: I am usually on the sidelines adding my two cents.

Fact: I feel sick to my stomach
Fact: I'm tired casue my dogs woke me up earlier
Fact: I'm happy without a relationship..even though I may be lonley

Fact: I felt lonely after coming out of a relationship too, but I got used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom