Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Fact About You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
prettylyksin said:

• Fact: I love funny disney icons.

thcatchthatkat-batb16.jpg

[/list:u][/list:u]

• Fact: her name is Belle.

Fact: The 'A' symbol on my laptop is wearing down and none of the others are.
Fact: It's really irritating.
Fact: I don't know why.

Fact: It's snowing more and is still 13 degrees out. Gross.
Fact: I had a long day of training today, consisting mostly of shit that I'd already heard fifty-bajillion times during summer training.
Fact: I went to Wal*Mart and bought oatmeal, chocolate, socks and a bag of salt and vinegar chips just now. I can only imagine what the cashier was thinking.
Fact: I'm damn tired.

Fact: I don't think anyone here on bluemoon as the balls to go out and buy, a large box of condoms, lube, poloroid film, and whipped cream all in one stop.
Fact: 007 goldeneye on N64 is STILL a bitchen game.
Fact: last week it was -30 outside.

Reaper said:
Fact: I don't think anyone here on bluemoon as the balls to go out and buy, a large box of condoms, lube, poloroid film, and whipped cream all in one stop.
Fact: I more than likely would if you were paying for it. :D
Fact: I really should go to bed. I mean, really... I'm getting cross-eyed here. @_@

Reaper said:
Fact: 007 goldeneye on N64 is STILL a bitchen game.
Fact: last week it was -30 outside.

Fact: I'd do it Reaper, and it be hilarious especially if I did it.

Fact: The opening stage in the 007 game for N64 was sex. Papanomics is still searching for it to this day, and wishes to take someone's virginity as it plays.

Fact: Papanomics seems to sleep with the wrong females... over and over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom