Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Fact About You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • . . .
    Fact: Mei thinks that Poutine sounds nasty.
    Fact: Is somewhat hypocritcal about the above, considering she's eaten weirder things than that. (Cat, anyone? xD)[/list:u]

Fact: More people from China or wherever the fuck should move to my neighborhood.
Fact: There are over 30 stray cats who walk up and down my street at night.

Fact: I march in college just because I got a scholarship for it.
Fact: I wanted to quit the Vocal Ensemble, but I got a scholarship for it too.
Fact: People are so totally lying when they say band nerds are always geeks. When my director wants me to play Saxophone, I sit next to some amazing guys. <3
Fact: But my boyfriend is in Vocal Ensemble. xDDD
Fact: I own a Trombone, and a Trumpet. I am determined to learn out to make a decent pitch out of them. Since, I need to know a little of every instrument. ^^;;

• FACT: Dream's favorite type of music is orchestrated musicz.

FACT: It is also Dream's bedtime as she has glass tomorrow.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

FACT: PEOPLE SHOULD STOP POSTING SO FREAKING QUICKLY SO MY POSTS DON'T TAKE ME TEN MILLION TRIES TO GO THROUGH.
Fact: I'm on dial up, sue me.

Fact: I have class tomorrow too. -dies- I don't want to go.

Fact: Will now try to post faster, just to be an annoyance! (Just kidding. ;D)
Fact: Does NOT have class tomorrow, they start on Thursday, but is already back at school for RA training... D:

Fact: I haven't replied to a roleplay in like, 3 days.

Fact: Most of the people I was roleplaying with have quit. D<

Fact: HaveYouEverDreamed is a meanie head.
Fact: HaveYouEverDreamed is annoyingly long to type. xDD

Fact: I haven't replied lately either.
Fact: Not that I've lost interest, but my life starts over again tomorrow, and I just needed a break.
Fact: Half the people probably won't understand that though. -sigh-

ZOMBiiE said:
Fact: Poutine is French Fries and Cheese Curds covered in gravy.
Fact: You must be Canadian,... I've had a poutine, ....it was okay. It was from Burger King though, so perhaps that's why.

Fact: LUNA IS A LYING BITCH! I r NOT TOO clingy, but just enough so. You're just unappreciative, ...therefore, I'm leaving you. Bitch.

Fact: Can be called Dreamer.
Fact: Would actually like to have her named changed... But since that isn't really possible, and the alternative is creating a new account, she will have to deal.
Fact: Also has been slacking on RP replies recently.
Fact: Wonders about RPing with ZOMBiiE.

Fact: I'm listening to fullmetal Alchemist.
Fact: Me and reaper are truly just friends nothing more
Fact: I'm going back to not dating for a while and just being friends with people..Unless someone approches me about it then I will think on it
Fact: There is someone better out there for me and reaper

Fact: Damn. That's amazingly simple. Dreamer.
Fact: I feel like an idiot for typing HaveYouEverDreamed twice.

Fact: I'm bored. Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Fact: Roleplaying with me would be a bad idea since my literacy has taken a nosedive and is now horrible.

Fact: I'm too lazy to type a literate post.

Fact: DAMN! NOooooooooooooooooo. Never again.
Fact: I can't sleep. I'll wake up, and have to go to class. Which, isn't horrible...but I can prolong it!

Fact: I usually don't type anything if I get writer's block. I'll just wait until tomorrow, and it'll be gone.
Fact: Hopefully.

Fact: Correcting idiocy is not childish.

Fact: I hate how people don't realize exactly who I'm defending.

Fact: LISTENING to me will prevent future idiocy.

Fact: I was cheating on Zero anyway.

Fact: Agrees with Luna's first statement. Not to necessarily disagree with her other statements, but. Her first one fo' sho'.
Fact: Is going to bed. Because she was just informed she has to be up by 8AM for a custodial staff 'meet and greet breakfast'... Arrgh.
Fact: Goodnight.

Fact: the name Poutine makes it sounds very grotesque, and Burger King is ten times better than Mc Donald's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom