Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurse_K said:
Because Papanomics threatened to post my pictures. That's really horrible of him.

And he lies a lot, so maybe he's lieing about posting them, but I wouldn't take his compliments of me seriously.

Oh I see. But how bad could your pictures really me?

:shock:
That is something I never expected to hear out of Trygon's mouth about me... I'm flattered nonetheless though. :-D

Joseph Kerr said:
:shock:
That is something I never expected to hear out of Trygon's mouth about me... I'm flattered nonetheless though. :-D
Well, it was. I think you need a wax and a surgical mask to complete the look, though...

The wax is never going to happen. No matter if it will bring the cosplay to perfection, that shit ain't touchin' my legs!!!

As for the mask, that would only be if I were going to wear the wig as well. As it stands in the movie, first the mask then the wig are pulled off so in that sense I'm good.

Sexay, Mr. J! Haha.

I'm gonna post another oneeeee... Because I just found it in my 'oh, let me dump all these photos from my camera in here and never find them again' folder. :D
Here's a mirror shot... Because I've never actually taken a successful picture in a mirror before this, I don't think. o_O;

mirrorer1.png

33xuia0.png

I kind've abused the Photoshopping features.

Picture for Darker, ftw.​

Mina said:
33xuia0.png

I kind've abused the Photoshopping features.

Picture for Darker, ftw.​

OMFG THE SEXNESS OF ASIANS -humps your leg-

P.S I'm still peeved about you dropping the roleplay and notsaying anything about it I LOVED it

The King Of Yaoi said:
I agree with Kaios!

And Mina you are cute! >w<

And lol XD

That she is. Though I have yet to see a pic of a girl on here that isn't cute.

Fact: Reaper is beginign to wonder if it's possible for this many hot girls to be on one dirty roleplaying site. Or if they wern't just random pictures people found >.>

Fact: If they were randomly found pictures, they wouldn't look like half of them at the very least were taken only an arm's length away with no evidence of zoom.

Reaper said:
Fact: Reaper is beginign to wonder if it's possible for this many hot girls to be on one dirty roleplaying site. Or if they wern't just random pictures people found >.>

As much of a possibility as that is I don't think it is. No offence it any of the girls here but I think if the pictures were just random they would be even more hot.

Well, not not really. I mean i'm like happy they are all the sex, just the implausibility of it all. I mean why are all these girls here with no boyfriends, they should be out like having to BEAT guys away with STICKS BIG STICKS

Ah, thanks. I was surprised I still had it since Darker crashed ...
Oh. I was about to get back to you. Just didn't feel like setting up the thread again.

I mean, I did warn you that my hetero interests don't last long. D;

But I'm willing to pick it back up again.​

SO many people have said that to me on these sorts of places, but I never get any attention IRL...ever.

Thusly, I think I'm crappeh.

Reaper said:
Well, not not really. I mean i'm like happy they are all the sex, just the implausibility of it all. I mean why are all these girls here with no boyfriends, they should be out like having to BEAT guys away with STICKS BIG STICKS

That right there is the question. Though it may be hard to believe but not impossible.

Nurse_K said:
SO many people have said that to me on these sorts of places, but I never get any attention IRL...ever.

Thusly, I think I'm crappeh.

Really? That surprises me.

Reaper said:
Perhaps most of them are too freaky for the guys around them? lol

Who knows. Don't complain, or they might go away... O: Haha.
You'll scare 'em off. >>;

Unlikely, but. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom