Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few more pics of me with my new webcam..it doesn't have a green color but makes me look a little pale I think..So I'm trying it out..and having fun with it..It's on my new laptop hehe

Snapshot_20090117_1-1.jpg

Snapshot_20090117.jpg

Yep I have a wicked smile lol..Sorry about that.

Black Rose, you remind me so much of this girl I went to sunday school with, when we were little. The resemblance is really uncanny.

Debating on posting my own pics. I kinda like being faceless. Or at least, picking my favourite of Waterhouse's faces, instead.

Confrazzled said:
Black Rose, you remind me so much of this girl I went to sunday school with, when we were little. The resemblance is really uncanny.

Debating on posting my own pics. I kinda like being faceless. Or at least, picking my favourite of Waterhouse's faces, instead.

Thats cool..I have had my boss almost pull over to the side of the road or almost get in a wreck cause he thought he saw someone that looked exactly like me walking on the road.

Heh take a pic hun..nothing bad and you won't get in trouble..I want to see if I know you...or look like someone I know..Even though I have a horrible memory eh.

Gwendolyn said:
I am debating whether or not to post my other pics... I'm scared to XD but I'm just paranoid like that.
For the record, in all the years I've posted my picture around, nothing bad has ever happened to me as a result. And I'm sure I have far more people who feel homocidal towards me then you do~

Trygon said:
Gwendolyn said:
I am debating whether or not to post my other pics... I'm scared to XD but I'm just paranoid like that.
For the record, in all the years I've posted my picture around, nothing bad has ever happened to me as a result. And I'm sure I have far more people who feel homocidal towards me then you do~
*Nods*
He isn't lieng.
He is like a million times more likely to have a serial killer come after him then you are.

XD

Alright, alright. :cool:

This pic is kind of old, from like july...

moiaussi.jpg

This sexy~ one i took before going to my birthday party a few weeks ago.

moi.jpg

you can see all my stuffed animals on the shelf... XD

but yeah, def an improvement from that first pic i posted haha.

There I thought I was going to get totally crushed. Hehe.

Thank you Gwen. You yourself are as attractive as they come. From what I saw, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom