Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pics, Oreo! :-D And are those beer bottles in the background, or wine? Either way, it says SOMETHING. ;-)

@Mr Master: They are antique whiskey bottles from the 1850's. We also collect antique Mason Jars, Marbles, Palmer's Perfume bottles (no picture), and extract bottles.

bedroom005-1.jpg

bedroom003-1.jpg

bedroom004-1.jpg

bedroom015-1.jpg

-blushes- I have close to 3000 movies, not counting tv series like Babylon 5, Star Trek (all of them), StarGate, Alien Nation, Andromeda...the list goes on.

Oreo said:
Lovely pics, Oreo! :-D And are those beer bottles in the background, or wine? Either way, it says SOMETHING. ;-)

Oh yeah....I could make an assload of wicked sweet bongs out of those...I might break into your house one day and you Might find a few missing ;P.I collect bottles too, mainly old soda bottles from the 50's onward.

bedroom005-1.jpg

bedroom003-1.jpg

bedroom004-1.jpg

bedroom015-1.jpg

Oh yeah....I could make an assload of wicked sweet bongs out of those...I might break into your house one day and you Might find a few missing ;P.I collect bottles too, mainly old soda bottles from the 50's onward.

@DarkRiffs, I'd love to se your bottle collection ;). Good luck with finding me, Mwhhahaha. And if you do...

(Rod Sterling Voice): "Imagine, if you will, a lone man, determined to commit a crime. Ahead, waiting in the darkness, slink eight of the fiercest hell-cats on Earth. Beyond them...a beckoning platter of Oreo cookies. For one who makes bongs...the temptation might be too great....You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the sign post up ahead, your next stop...The Twilight Zone!"

Oreo said:
-blushes- I have close to 3000 movies, not counting tv series like Babylon 5, Star Trek (all of them), StarGate, Alien Nation, Andromeda...the list goes on.
I can't be bothered to look up my database, but I've got a large collection, myself. It'd be larger, but I finally subsribed to Netflix to help curb my tendency to just buy films. It's worked! I still see all the crazy movies I want, and I don't spend craploads of cash.

3-2.jpg

4.jpg

Sorry, first time wearing lipstick, gloss... stuff. I wanted to show it off. xD

Aw, thanks. ^^

You have a big... beer mug in front of you. xD I'm assuming that you were at a party/kegger?

Ahahahaha!
Interestingly placed glass isn't it.

I was just in a bar chilling out and having a nice drink.
=]

Shovel said:
6051_148686503624_583838624_3309187.jpg

My 20th Bday celebration. That's me in the middle. Still sportin' the X's! But that doesn't mean I didn't sneak any shots...mwahaha.

Additional pictures available on my photobucket account.

Don't get me wrong you are good looking...... but who is that hunky bald man next to you>@?@?@! *swoons*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom