Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vergil said:
Here, I fixed all I could for your ambitious career. If these improvements can not be made throgh plastic surgery because of expense I would consider another career avenue. Even if this choice happens to be a bit more ambitious; such as: Prostitution. It was hard work for me. I did all I could do with limited time and resources. You're welcome to thank me later.

I will NOT tolerate this type of behavior outside of pvp. I will be discussing this incident with the staff. This was extremely rude and uncalled for. This is why we have pvp.

@everyone else who commented to my pictures: thank-you very much for your compliments! <3

@private puppy: your comment made me blush! >///<

@where I got the top and skirt: my local hot topic! <3

New haircut/hair color for my cosplay.

I think it looks ok, taken 10 minutes ago.

IMG00404.jpg

IMG00403.jpg

Anjeru said:
Vergil said:
Here, I fixed all I could for your ambitious career. If these improvements can not be made throgh plastic surgery because of expense I would consider another career avenue. Even if this choice happens to be a bit more ambitious; such as: Prostitution. It was hard work for me. I did all I could do with limited time and resources. You're welcome to thank me later.

I will NOT tolerate this type of behavior outside of pvp. I will be discussing this incident with the staff. This was extremely rude and uncalled for. This is why we have pvp.
In regard to this post; he actually copied the post that was made earlier by Bunny.

In regard to the newer post you made; is it me, or does your hair go from a lighter shade of pink-purple, a darker shade which looks like.. black, purple, or blue and then to a shade of purple-blue? o-o

I love the shirt you have on. D: <3

I know it was, but he did it intentionally, so he meant to repeat the insult. @_@

And, as for the pictures, it does indeed go from light to dark. It's like purple to dark purple, to almost like a blue-purple. I lurves it! <3

The shirt is from hot topic...again xD<3

@Anaiko: you are smexy! I like the tummeh!

Sweetly, pay attention at con! Some of those guys are really hot. XP

And insult? That didn't insult me. What it did do was annoy the photographer.

6051_148686503624_583838624_3309187.jpg

My 20th Bday celebration. That's me in the middle. Still sportin' the X's! But that doesn't mean I didn't sneak any shots...mwahaha.

Additional pictures available on my photobucket account.

Anjeru said:
I know it was, but he did it intentionally, so he meant to repeat the insult. @_@

And, as for the pictures, it does indeed go from light to dark. It's like purple to dark purple, to almost like a blue-purple. I lurves it! <3

The shirt is from hot topic...again xD<3

@Anaiko: you are smexy! I like the tummeh!
I know that he did as such; Still, I didn't know if you knew about the original post or not. xD

Aha! I have a good eye for hair dye. x3 It looks good on you. *Nodnod.*

Heh. A lot of pretty shirts do come from hot topic.

TheDarkerMe said:
Sweetly, pay attention at con! Some of those guys are really hot. XP

And insult? That didn't insult me. What it did do was annoy the photographer.
Get him to make a BM account and Rage at them.

Tony is too mature for something like that.

He tends to lurk around when I am online. *shrugs* Well, when I am hanging out with him.

Alexara: thank you ^^

Luna: you asked where the shirt came from, right? The corset thing? It's from my local hot topic.

10.jpg

me, at hempfest in Seattle, WA.
nevermind the object in my hands.

8.jpg

me and sarah at hempfest in seattle, WA.
we took forever, this was booth 14 of like 500.
that subway didn't last long =/

Well, since all you folks have been demanding to know what this hunka hunka burnin' love actually looks like, I thought I'd post at least one pic to let you know...

narwhal.jpg

I was visiting Newfoundland at the time. Pretty lichen patterns on the rock, and some good horn-polishing stones in the shallows, as well.

whale_narwhal_narwhale_head.jpg

Shy in the water. I was having a bad horn day, that day.

Narwhal6-03.jpg

Me in action. I'm usually proud of my flukes, but you can't see them very well in that shot.

Have fun, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom