Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D= But then I wouldn't be able to watch you though your window at night!!! Then what would I do on those lonely sunday nights around midnight?!

You could actually come over and hang out XP ... I only live in Northern Portland, course if you happen to have a little extra work... I could earn the money I need to be able to see Trygon when he gets outta Rehab... ;3d

I hope you don't call them "bitches" to their face... they tend to not like that.

And I'd think sucking bitches would be something to be desired...

"Suckin' Bitches" is a punk band name if ever I've heard one.

And Nymph, I thought I recognized your old SN; good to see you! Cute as ever.

Darker, you know you're a hottie, no lie.

Dear Nurse, you are lovely as well! :)

Mr Master said:
I hope you don't call them "bitches" to their face... they tend to not like that.

And I'd think sucking bitches would be something to be desired...

"Suckin' Bitches" is a punk band name if ever I've heard one.

And Nymph, I thought I recognized your old SN; good to see you! Cute as ever.

Darker, you know you're a hottie, no lie.

Dear Nurse, you are lovely as well! :)

Yah well of course I'm a gentlemen so a gentlemen would never call a woman a bitch to her face unless she very well deserved to be called one in the first place for something she did and shouldn't have been done.

Other then that I wouldn't be surprised if there was a punk band out there that would be called "Suckin Bitches".

haircut.jpg

My most recent of haircuts, sans makeup. As I am unlikely to get around to taking another picture of me all dolled up for a while. Laziness.
Wew.

Lieutenant Ducky said:
haircut.jpg

My most recent of haircuts, sans makeup. As I am unlikely to get around to taking another picture of me all dolled up for a while. Laziness.
Wew.
Aww, so cute.

Prolly the pose. o_O

Wow... all the girls posting their pictures are very attractive. > <;;

I doubt that. x3

Well, the angle is quite similar, at least when I compare them...
Aw well. Hehe.

I don't care what anyone says.

MyPoorSister.jpg

Licking a plate is fucking elegant.

Oh, and don't let the title of the pic fool you. That's my aunt, not my sister. My grandmother was the one who took the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom