Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Yourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I suppose, in reality, men don't come swarming to girls like starved animals.
You'd think boys should be a bit more straight-forward with their feelings ...

But it's an Asian community here, so everyone's reserved and totally shy.
Boys are so hard to figure out. =T

Besides, Asians are not so popular these days, hahaha.
People here prefer Filipinos.

Aw, thank you. <3

The only time guys ever hit on me is when they want me to help them with assignments.

How redonk is thaaaaaat?

Nurse_K said:
SO many people have said that to me on these sorts of places, but I never get any attention IRL...ever.

Thusly, I think I'm crappeh.
Nobody but a rude fucker is gonna walk up to you and say 'I wanna put it in you.' You need to intiate, sometimes.

Mina said:

Besides, Asians are not so popular these days, hahaha.
People here prefer Filipinos.

I think that is just some. In my case I find them crazy!

Trygon said:
Nurse_K said:
SO many people have said that to me on these sorts of places, but I never get any attention IRL...ever.

Nobody but a rude fucker is gonna walk up to you and say 'I wanna put it in you.' You need to intiate, sometimes.

Either rude or Drunk like I can be right Try?

Kaios said:
Trygon said:
Nurse_K said:

Either rude or Drunk like I can be right Try?
*grins* Or me. Or Abe Lincoln.

Mina said:
Ah, thanks. I was surprised I still had it since Darker crashed ...
Oh. I was about to get back to you. Just didn't feel like setting up the thread again.

I mean, I did warn you that my hetero interests don't last long. D;

But I'm willing to pick it back up again.​

-Flails uncontrolably- I must go set back up teh thread >.>

Nurse_K said:
True, Try, but they could at least speak to me for reasons other than scholarly ones.

You know they could just be shy to talk to you. I know that is what I do when I like a girl but don't know what to say...Which happens A LOT Try always tells me to make more of the effort but bah.

Uhhh.. I don't have any recent pictures of me.. but oh well, here's one~

P5060013.jpg

On occasion, I've tried. Somebody told me once that I was intimidating. I donno why others would think that though. Well...actually, I can be kinda blunt sometimes. So...maybe it's my own fault. xD

Nurse_K said:
On occasion, I've tried. Somebody told me once that I was intimidating. I donno why others would think that though. Well...actually, I can be kinda blunt sometimes. So...maybe it's my own fault. xD

I like girls being blunt....I can't take a hint for shit.

Nurse_K said:
Practice makes perfect.

Trygon said:
Nurse_K said:
Practice makes perfect.

Fake it til you make it right?

Haha, well, I also don't have much of a tolerance for stupidity. I like men who can speak English the way it's meant to be spoken.

The King Of Yaoi said:
Ahiru said:
Uhhh.. I don't have any recent pictures of me.. but oh well, here's one~

P5060013.jpg
Gaia afk hat?

And cute! ^^ Haha peace sign! <3
x3 Yesh.. I used to have the OMG.. but my ex-coworker stoled it -pouts-

It's all a matter of time. I was once the pencil boy. The guy with the homeworks, the guy you cheat from in the chemistry exams, but eventually, people came around for more than that. I noticed it more in my junior year of high school and a LOT more in college. People are just talking about the class, then before you know it, you're busy getting each other's clothes off.

I think you just want sex. Oh, and your standards are over the top.

Nurse_K said:
Haha, well, I also don't have much of a tolerance for stupidity. I like men who can speak English the way it's meant to be spoken.

I like that. I feel like I have to take classes to understand they way some people talk now.
Like my sister the only language she speaks is bitch.

Reaper said:
Mina said:
33xuia0.png

I kind've abused the Photoshopping features.

Picture for Darker, ftw.​

OMFG THE SEXNESS OF ASIANS -humps your leg-

P.S I'm still peeved about you dropping the roleplay and notsaying anything about it I LOVED it

-smacks reaper and growls- bad boy down boy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom