Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Club

Cerberus

Pulsar
The Club seemed to be running fine, Especially with their Star Dancer and his Love Interest. He smiled and kept checking the money in the still and nodded. It was due time to opened. he smiled and walked to the back room and knocked on the door. "Hun come on its time to start, Im opening club doors in a few minutes." He smiled wondering what she'd do today to stun the crowd and make a good amount of money. Kata sighed rubbing his long ears before going back and telling the bouncers to open the doors. He sat back and gently held his tail in his hands and swung it around. It had been 3 years since he opened this club but it was all right, he had some good girls and regular customers, but He was also able to get his favorite flame and soon to be lover as one of the main dancers.

(Miranda)

"Yes yes, of course. I'll be out in a bit." came the voice from inside. After a few minutes, the door had finally opened, with Miranda standing there in front of him, all dressed and ready to impress. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long. I had to make sure I was all ready after all. It's not a problem right?" she asked with a little wink. The busty bunny was all set with a tight pair of bra and panties with her long black leggings. "Are you sure you're not the least bit uncomfortable with me strutting around in front of all those people?"

Kata looked at her and smiled and nuzzled her then kissed her giving her rear a playful swat. "As long as that paw print on your ass still stays mine, love then I know Im fine and I trust you." He smiled. "Now hun go out there, give them a wonderful time, If need any help ask otherwise i'll see you at closing, gotta get the bar ready." He smiled watching her.

Miranda gave out a slight yelp as he slapped her ass gently, but she chuckled softly. "Just for you then. I'm sure you'll have a great view of the show from where you're at. But you should know I'll be performing solely for you." she said, before blowing a little kiss and heading off with the other dancers. Of course, she was the star dancer there, so she was going to be out showing herself off the most.

Kata smiled and nodded and headed over to the bar getting cups and a towel ready then nodded for the bouncers to open the doors for the start of the night. He smiled watching the people crowd in, some finding seats and others heading right to the bartop to get their first drinks of the night. He nodded telling the announcer to begin for the show.

As soon as a majority of the people were settled in and getting some drinks, the announcer made his way up to the stage, tapping the mic gently to get everyone's attention. "Everyone! It is great to see that you're all nice and comfortable, so we can let the performance begin. While we all know that this club is not only known for its great service and drinks, we take great pride in our wonderful group of sexy girls, here to perform for you." A few loud cheers and whistles began now, as they could hardly wait any longer. "I hope you're all a lot louder than that when they show you what they can do. Let's bring them out now shall we?" The crowd quickly erupted in a loud roar as the announcer stepped down. The lights had dimmed slightly until the music began to play. The girls were slowly making their way out now, their steps in perfect synch with the beat of the song. All lined up near the edge of the large stage, and Miranda had come up in front were the stage went to a little walkway to put her in the middle of a rowdy group. They had all started with similar moves, but since Miranda was the star, she had of course stood out quite a bit on occasion, usually dropping her articles of clothing a bit for them to see most of her naked body, as well as the little paw on her ass, reminding quite a lot of whom she really belonged to.

Kata watched the performance then went back to bartending serving drinks to everyone while keeping an eye over the cup. He knew it was just slight Paranoia but he felt something would go down tonight He looked at Miranda and smiled and took a cup and washed it, making sure she could see as he wiped it down as he would his own cock for her before winking then going back to the cups and serving up drinks. Little did he know though that a car was in the back waiting for the girls.

(Hmm...that's an interesting little twist to it. XD)

Kata's little demonstration with the cup made Miranda grin slightly before she continued their little performance, coming around near the end which would eventually leave all the sexy babes in their birthday suits. The girls had several performances planned through the night, and this one wasn't anything quite as exciting as they would, but that didn't seem to stop the crowd from cheering and roaring loudly and throwing their money around. With each of the girls proud and naked and the crowd riled up, the girls had then returned to the back, all talking with each other about their performance before heading into the back. Miranda had made sure to give a little wink back over to Kata before she disappeared backstage.

Kata smiled and nodded then went back to the drinks and serving the customers when the girls headed into the back of the club to change and rest up for abit before the next part of the show. Kata smiled then had a Rose Sent to Miranda like he always did, one of his many ways of saying a wonderful job and that he loved her when he couldn't leave the confines of the Bar. For the girl's own safety at times the door was locked form the outside by a switch. but the ones in the van knew (able to multi play?)

(Sure. Am I playing some of the other girls too?)

As the girls moved to the back, they all began talking about their performance and other things such as events that were occuring in the news and such. There was a knock at the door and the announcer went in, with the rose for Miranda. "Aw...look at that. Another one for Miranda." one of the girls said, chuckling softly as she gently hugged her from behind. all the girls had a tendency to tease her a bit about her relationship with Kata, but they never really went any further than that since they all got along very well. "Yeah, yeah." she said, taking the rose and thanking the man before he left.

(ya,Lena, http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat3970img35.html who is miranda's best friend and http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat5682img55.html Mina, she's behind the kidnappings, acts like she was kidnapped as well and dislikes Miranda for being the star.)

One of the guys in the van made sure they had everything and parked the back doors to the back doors of the building. "When do we go in?" The leader of them, Corvous sighed. "When Mina comes out and gives us the signal doofus, then we'll go in and grab all of them, making it look like Mina is just another hostage then we'll drive off, have a little fun with the girls, ransom, maybe even sell them off."

(I can't really see the bunny picture.)

The girls began settling down a bit, starting to change into their next outfit for the next performance. Miranda had been chatting with her best friend Lena for a while now, mainly about Kata. Mina was another perofrmer at the place, but this busty bunny was actually not really on good terms with Miranda, or at least Miranda thought they were. Mina had always been a bit jealous about Miranda's popularity, so she had agreed to involve herself in a kidnapping. "I think we should get a bit of air. It's rather stuffy in here." she said, moving to the back door where the van was waiting. She slowly opened it partially, waving her hand out slightly so the other girls wouldn't see. The signal had been given.

Mina pretended to act surprised as the men took the girls, with all three in a panic. Miranda gasped softly as she and Lena were dragged off with Mina in the van. As they drove off, she tried her best to plea with them. "What do you think you're doing? Take us back right now!"

Corvous hissed and looked at them. "Shut up!" He glared and raised his pistol as to shoot then put it away as the other members tied the girls up, feeling them up abit then putting vibes in them and turning them on letting them suffer through the car ride. Kata wondered why he wasnt given the cue that they were ready so he went to go and check on them

As the vibrators were placed inside the three, they all whined softly with disgust, or at least Miranda and Lena did. Mina was acting of course, but she did rather enjoy it. As long as Miranda was being thoroughly embarrassed. They didn't say anthing through the ride with the threats of the pistol, only their weak moans came from them.

The men held the girls and groped them as they played with the controls of the vibrators, turning them up as high as they could go down to a weak rumble. they kept it up all the while licking and kissing along the girl's necks, hands moving all over their body. Corvous grinned and even set up a tape on the girls.

The girls all whined softly as the men began groping them, much to Miranda and Lena's misfortune. Lena growled softly as she saw the tape being set up. "Turn that thing off right now!" she growled, trying her best to resist all the pleasure she was recieving over her body.

Corvous grinned and kept the camera rolling as the men played with the girls as they drove out of the city and up to a cabin taking twists and turns so the girls wouldn't know where they were. They stopped and pulled open the doors and pulled the girls out and marched them up into the cabin.

"Where are you taking us?!" Miranda growled, struggling a bit in the men's grasp. Mina was still pretending as though she was part of the dancers and Lena didn't really have much to say at this point. She was still hoping that Miranda could somehow convince them.

They hauled them into the Cabin and tied them together, adding anal beads and vobes into their rears as they kept the camera on them. Corvous grinned looking at Mina. "Ah yes here we have the star of the show huh, The real beauty, the one everyone wants to fuck and know she'd willingly do it, what a slut."

Miranda gasped softly as she felt them shove the beads in her rear. She glared up at him as he loked down at her. "I don't know what you're talking about! I'm only with Kata and that's that. I don't give myself to any other man!" she growled. Mina grinned slightly as she finally decided to spill the beans. "Is that so? Then who was that man you were fucking a couple nights ago? you seemed to be on some good terms with him and I don't think Kata ever figured it out." she said with a wide grin. "W-what?!" Miranda cried, glaring at Mina. "What are you saying?!"

Corvous laughed and kept taping as the other men moved in to play with the girls, pushing and pulling the beads and playing with the vibes in the girls. Kata almost had a riot on his hands back at the bar but had gotten things to calm down abit, offering more drinks. Back at the Cabin, Corvous enjoyed teasing the girls. He looked at mina. "well do tell about this man."

Mina grinned slightly. "Gladly. Well, it seemed he had payed her quite a bit for a good long hour alone with her. I'm sure you'd get bored with Kata eventually but to think you'd do such a thing." she said, grinning widely to her. Miranda growled loudly as she tried to struggle away and get at her, but the men were holding her down too well. She continued to moan with unwanted pleasure as the bead in her ass moved in and out of her.

The men watched the girls squirm and moan as they were played with. Corvous nodded. "Oh so she'll take anyone into her bed who will pay for it, well perhaps now she'll go for free." He laughed and turned the vibe up watching Miranda. "Truely then she really is a slut if she puts out for money."

Back
Top Bottom