Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*Beats my Writers Block with a stick* >.< Go away blast you

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHanyou

Planetoid
Ugh..well any of you who currently have a RP set up with me have probably noticed my deathly slow reply rate & well..all I have to say is I blame him! *Points to Writers Block & hears the crowd gasp* Blasted thing has been keeping me back for over a week now & I deeply abologuise to those I set RPs up with. I promise you will get a good response..sooner or later..anyway does anyone know a good way to obliterate writers block?

*Beats up the stupid mod that moved my first thread to PvP* It's not PvP I just want people I'm RPing with to know I have Writers Block.

We saw a potenal flame war and put it in the right place. Next time dont get so fucking pissy when somone makes a your momma joke at you.

Kinda Good News Everyone! My Writers Block is Slowly but Surely starting to Crack and is being currently chipped away at! ^_^ In not too long I'll be getting back in my groove & that means alot of RPing

*tackle glomps and huggles* Yay! Writers block sucks, I know. ^.^ Usually what I do is take some time off of the computer and play Final Fantasy or some other video games for a while then when I get the itch to roleplay again, I get back at it.

thread_necromancer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom