Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Walk In The Shadows (Zero_Raider1 and Horror Show)

normal_PDVD_438.jpg

107472main_Acadia_Forest.jpg

â??Hey dinner will be done in a couple of hours. Be back by then or callâ?¦.be careful. They said itâ??s raining later.â? The young girlâ??s mother said unpacking things in the living room. â??Mum if you havenâ??t noticed, were in MAINE, itâ??s always storming down here.â? She said with a hint of sarcasm. â??Maybe you should stay inâ?¦.you donâ??t want to catch a cold.â? Her mother inclined. â??Ugh, I have been stuck in this house helping you unpack and choke on dust mitesâ?¦.I need fresh air and I want to see just what in the hell is so special about this place that you drug me from my friends and older life to be here.â? She said folding her arms. Her mother sighed shaking her head at her daughter.

Annabelle was a single child, both her parents worked and her father got a job offer down here so they moved all the way from Ohio, the places had very different weather. Annabelle wasnâ??t exactly thrilled about the move as she was leaving a ton of family and friends behind to go to a small town in the middle of nothing but woods. The place they lived in was called Hollowell, it even sounded like the place was part of some fable or horror story.

Annabelle left their house, walking off the porch and took in a big breath of the fresh air, it was moist. They had a fairly large front and back yard, a long driveway down to the main road and beside that the place was surrounded by forest. She headed up the hill towards the borderline of the edge of the forest; you could smell the wet dirt and bark of the trees.
Didnâ??t take her long before she was actually in the forest on a small trail, she stepped over thick underbrush and saw a few critters scurry to and fro. She was using branches to keep herself steady as she was heading down a small hill into an opening.

Kratos walked aimlessly through the forest, ignoring the man-made paths and taking his own path through the brush and things. He sniffed the air a few times, smelling a thick moistness in the air. "Smells like a storm is coming." He yawned and continued walking.

Kratos lived on his own in the forest, finding it better here then a city or town since it was rather quieter here. He had an expansive knowledge of the forest, knowing what was edible and what to avoid. He even knew what plants to mix together to cure common ailments. As for shelter, despite having living her for a long time, it was difficulty finding a good bush or cave to sleep in, as animal encounters were frequent, and some of them were more aggressive about needing a home then he was.

As Kratos came to a trail through the forest, he caught a glimpse of someone walking on the trail and hid himself for a moment. It was only a human, he noticed and with a sigh he decided he could make conversation with her. "Look's like nasty weather today, huh?"

Back
Top Bottom