Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Notice me or not your not getting me back [yaoi king]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Maria walked into the club with a friend of hers and started to go towards teh dance floor. Seeing the gang leader she left she whimpered a little and went onto the dance floor like she didn't even notice him. She could feel his eyes on her she felt that way every time she was around him. Growling some as she saw him get up from his seat she just hoped that he wouldn't come over to her.

Biting her lip as she was pulled onto the dance floor with her friend and two guys she looked at the guys then whimpered a little telling them it wasn't a good idea. The one that was with her knew that he wasn't a good idea but he had wanted her for a while. Growling some as he grinded agianst her she looked at the leader then sighed some she started to grind back against the other guy and looked back at him.

Having rare blonde hair and wearing a short short skirt and a tight red tanktop she knew all the guys wanted her then and there but wouldn't be able to make a move. She closed her baby blue eyes and leaned her head back maoning as the guy started to rub hard and fast against her. Biting her lip a little as she heard someone yell at her name she opened her eyes looking over at her friend who was on the ground and bleeding.

Rushing over to her she growled and saw that she had been shot. She knew who had shot her and she knew not to mess around. Getting up she ran for the back door not even looking back to see if the leader was coming after her or not. All she knew was she had to get out of there before she was next or anyone was next.

l_27066888a78603acb7648082a0810dbc1.jpg

Stupid woman. Why did she have to leave that many years ago?
Why? He didn't know exactly why. All he knew was- he was pissed.
Damn bitch left him, but everything at that time seemed to turn for the better. Being given several things to his liking including cars, money, fame and riches, but that damn whore. She had to run off on him. He wouldn't come to grip with it, still believing that the girl he had lost was still his. A hiss came from his lips as he downed another glass, forcing one of the females beside him to give him their cigarette and to go get their own. Taking a long drawl from the cancer stick, he started to relax, listening to the music pulsing around him. This was just one of the mainly places he stayed at, watching those around- picking off those that looked strong before using them as slaves. As much as it seemed illegal, it worked, that didin't matter though. Eyes watching the revolving mass as they grew tighter, letting his orbs skim over the males and females alike, they befell on that one woman that had eluded him.
Any relaxed air fell from him as he bit down hard on his cigarette, eyes watching as the men nearby seemed to notice the same about the scandalously clad girl. She was his! He growled under his breathe as he watched the men go up against her, rubbing hard against her thighs as if trying to initiate sex now. Narrowing his red eyes angrily, he drew his hand to his pistol- aiming it within seconds at the male taking to his bitch.
Letting the trigger go, his mark had simply moved- the bullet flying to mare the other's leg- the girl friend's leg. Growling he watched as the other disbursed, just what he wanted. Slowly rising he made after her, his gang going out swiftly before him to track the other down. They understood how he felt about this and would likely get shot to death if they didn't comply.

Maria looked back and wondered what was going to happen to her if the gang or the leader caught up to her. Looking forward she screamed some as she ran into one of the gang members and she whimpered some as they got her up and she screamed again and her body cringed as he slammed her up against the wall. Looking at the leader start to come she struggled hard to get free until one of the members put a gun to her head. Growlimh deeply she looked at the member then looked down sighing some "what the fuck is your guys problems huh?? I did nothing to deserve this and all you guys know that". Growling deeply she shook her head and kicked at one of the guys trying to kick him near his balls so he would fall back but it only ended up in faliure. Biting her lip she looked as the leader came up to them and she glared deeply at him "fucking asshole I'm not yours and never will be fucking forget about me EVER being yours you understand you piece of trash??". She glared at him then looked away and still tryed to get free she didn't want him to make her his again no she didn't. She was scared and terrifed and she didn't want this she didn't want to be his again to be used and abused no matter how hard she tryed to get away it all ended with either her coming back to him or him coming and finding her. She had run away to other gang member's houses and when he heard the news he would come after her kill the gang member take her back to his place and rape her and degrade her plus humilate her.

l_27066888a78603acb7648082a0810dbc1.jpg

Fair enough. That was indeed what he did to the other. Destroy as best he could with his words and body, even with any extra tools he could gather as he went. Holding the gun in his hands, he eyed her. Ah yes the other's already had guns posed for her head, but he still quite enjoyed his own. Slowly he drew up beside her, listening to her words as his own ghastly demonic looking eyes stared at her silently. "Shut up bitch." he snapped at her, coming up to her and slapped her clear across the face. It was just the beginning of what he could do to her, she'd get more as the time arose for it. "People are property my dear and you.. are mine" he hissed, going over to swipe a blade down the front of her cheek, letting it ride until it cut open the front of her shirt. "You must realize this by now... my dearest" he spoke, his words tainted with sarcasm as he spoke sweet endearments to her. Slowly he drew closer to her, drawing the gun to her neck- cocking it as to show how willing he would be to silence her here. "I could end you here... but why stop the fun?" He questioned as he redirected his gun for her ankles, firing it off. Without being able to run, where could she go?

Maria looked as the gang leader was coming and she growled deeply not wanting to have him caught her but it was already to late. Growling deeply as he came over to her and pointed the gun at her. Looking at the others she sighed some. Yelping as she slapped her clear across the face she looked at him glaring some. Rolling her eyes she whimpered as he put the blade on her cheek then started down her cheek to open her shirt. Growling some she looked at him then at the gun then away and sighed some "babe you don't want to do this I mean it". When he pointed the gun at her ankles she whimpered and let out and scream of pain as he shot her ankles..Looking at him she had tears coming down her cheeks "you damn asshole".

Back
Top Bottom