Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling all dedicated soldiers of the Blue Moon empire!

I now realize that it's possible I was brought in only to be used as a number... If I wasn't so turned on by being used, I may have been offended :(

Also, I wouldn't recommend ruling out gaia. I go on there once a month at most, and Nyoko found me, and I'd like to consider myself pretty literate. I do know 95% on there are illiterate 14 year old boys, but you can hit gold if you spend time on there anyway. (Yes, I'm implying I'm gold, who's gonna fight about it?)

Veras said:
I now realize that it's possible I was brought in only to be used as a number... If I wasn't so turned on by being used, I may have been offended :(

Also, I wouldn't recommend ruling out gaia. I go on there once a month at most, and Nyoko found me, and I'd like to consider myself pretty literate. I do know 95% on there are illiterate 14 year old boys, but you can hit gold if you spend time on there anyway. (Yes, I'm implying I'm gold, who's gonna fight about it?)
I'm all in favor of selective gaia recruiting. I've done it myself.

Can't deny the fact that gaia was still much more awesome 5 years ago.

But, back onto the subject, I am telling everyone I know who may be interested about this site (Over 18 of course, even if I could sneak them in past you Try, I don't want to dilute the community with children) And I haven't even broken 30 posts. The whole community is just fun, friendly, and diverse. I'm simply trying to help build it with dedicated people for the sake of the site :-D

Glad to hear you like it. As I've stated before (many... Many times), just send me a PM with the names of people you've brought in after you've amassed a few, and I'll promote you to Recruiter.

Yeah and I told you this before Veras, if they are under 18 Try knows.....he knows. Lol

Try, how many to be a recruiter? Ive gotten like....two!

o_O We have an army. XD -_- I'm sorry I haven't been that productive lately, guys. School and work and working with my depression and whatnot. BlueMoon duties kind of fell through. -nods- But I'll get back to it when I get caught up.

I'll call around the usual circles, see whom I cannot drag in this direction. I'm not exactly sure how else I can be of assistance, beyond referrals and posting a link here on my myspace, perhaps.

If you can think of anything else useful I could be of assistance with, do let me know.

Even though it's been a little hectic adjusting to my new routine, I'll pimp out the site, though alot of my friends are prudes i can always go pick up complete strangers.

I would like to be a recruiter, though I have only manged to get one person to join the site and I don't think that qulfies me for the palce. Jsut most of my friends are not in to this kind of stuff so they won't join.

sorry for the double post but I got 2 people to join now, how many do you need to be a recruiter...don't think I have any other friends and such that would like to join though

Hmm, I'll post a link on my own roleplay site, but it tends to be a very tiny circle of very close friends, so success, if at all, will be limited, lol. Are there any banners about that I can stick up on the main page?

In the recruiters forum. I'll go ahead and add you to the group, ja? Just be aware that recruiter privledges can be revoked due to inactivity.

Oh, jeez, thanks. I hadn't expected that, but I'll make good use of it. I've got a friend or two who would almost definitely enjoy the place.

Back
Top Bottom