Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty Teacher (Me and Sub voyage)

She looked at her teacher. "If you need to squirt, don't hold back." She replied and put her hand into her pussy again.

Leila blushed and nodded moaning softly. She watched as her hand re-entered her pussy. She looked down at her and said " Do you want me to do anything..."

She sighed softly. "Mistress I want to be your lover. I want to please you and fuck you night and day." She paused. "I need you and you need me." She sighed softly.

((sorry for being so bad.))
She looked at her and nodded. "Yup." She placed the diddo back in her lover's pussy and moaned softly.

She sighed softly and blushed. She knew she wanted her but she was scared to have her. Afterall she was her teacher. "Want me to live with you or anything?" She asked.

"Huh, oh no...you don't have to" she said blushing.

She moaned softly and said "Please....right now...just fuck me" she said aching for an orgasm.

She squirted in the toilet and you could hear it. It sounded like pee comming out and moaned. She then put her lover's hand in her pussy and took her cum and licked on it. She then moaned and started to kisss her lover's breasts.

She nodded and put the diddo into Lelia's pussy. Pushing it into her teacher made her wet and horny. So wet she wanted to squirt. But she knew if she wanted to have her teacher as a lover she would not squirt until she asked her to. "I love you as a lover." She replied softly.

Back
Top Bottom