Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty Teacher (Me and Sub voyage)

SHIBBY+_+

Pulsar
Leila smiled as she ended her class for the day. Her class ran out of the door, to the escape of the hallway that would eventually lead to a Friday night and weekend filled with fun. She sighed a little as she looked around her lab. She quickly locked up the windows, and grabbed her bag, heading out the door.

Leila was a tall, good looking women. She taught a range of science subjects, being relatively new out of college, only 24 years old. She wore a knee length, tailored black skirt, red shirt and sweater vest. Over the top she wore a white lab coat. Looking around, she blushed lightly and made her way to the woman's bathroom. She walked into one of the stalls, she locked the door. Blushing he sat on the toilet and leaned back, pulling her skirt up and she began to rub her self through her panties.

Kristina, Or Kris as she liked to be called, Roberts was sitting in class paying attention to her science lecture. Just thinking of having a teacher as a lover made her start to get hot. She wanted her teacher in everyway she could. But she knew it was wrong, but she didn't care. As the bell ran she left the class and headed to the nearest women's bathroom.

She entered the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She saw her golden brown hair and her blue eyes reflecting once again. She was about to head out when she heard a soft moan comming from a stall. Upon looking through the bottom she saw a girl touch herself and started to get wet.

Leila closed her eyes and continued to touch her self. She moaned softly and began to push her finger in and out of her self. She then paused and reached into her bag and pulled out a hidden dildo and began to fuck her self with it.

She looked around and heard the moan grow louder. Then she reached her hand in and picked the lock and opened the shower stall. There in front of her stood her science teacher and she moaned soflty. "Sorry for looking." She replied.

Leila saw the door open and she froze into place. She couldn't move at all as she stared at one of her students, standing infront of her.

She walked over to her teacher and smiled softly. Just the thought of sleeping and having sex with her turned her on and she moaned softly. "Well." She paused and moaned. "I want you to be my lover." She replied.

She smiled and blushed. "That is correct." She paused. "And I was the one who gave you that dido so you could get wet." She replied.

She nodded. "It was me because I have always dreamed of having a lesbian lover." She paused and moaned. "And I wanted the chance." she started thinking of options in case the teacher did not want her.

Leila blushed and said "I see...." She was still dripping wet as the dildo sat in her, just begging to be moved.

She nodded at Lelia and blushed. "So will you have me?"She asked then paused. "I can bed with you and make you nice and hot and wet." She paused. "If any student wants to know where I am I can put a dummy in my bed. My roommate has left this college to meet her online boyfriend." She replied.

She smilled and pulled down her panties and started to make out with her teacher. Just being with her made her excitng and horny.

She looked at her and smiled. "Are you sure?" She asked then paused. "And what can I do for you to make you less or more horny?"She asked.

She stepped into the bathroom stall and removed her dido from her pussy and put her hands inside her tight pussy and started to rub it. Moaning softly she smiled at her.

Leila blushed as sh removed the dildo and began to rub her. She moaned softly biting her lower lip.

She stepped closer to the stall and helped her off then sat down on it and put her lover in her lap and rubbed her pussy. If her lover were to squirt it would go on her he thought. She put a hand in her pussy and moaned just thinking about how the two of them would and should fall in love.

Back
Top Bottom