Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My friend's sister (Me and moonlight)

yullian

Super-Earth
Chris was at his house when his mate called him, saying his parents had gone away and that it was cool for him to come over "sweet, i will be there soon, when do they leave..... Five minutes ago.... Sweet, will be round soon" He hung up the phone and ran to his room to pack and get ready to go. He packed his shirt and board shots just in case but left what he had on, on. He was wearing a tight shirt and some jeans, as he stepped into the bathroom to get his toothbrush he caught a glimpse of himself seeing his toned body in the mirror and his dark brown hair was short, being recently cut, He tore himself away from his image and grabbed his sun glasses and headed off to his friends.

Soon he was traveling down to where his friend had said the house was, He had never been there before, and had only seen his friend at school, there were roomers that he had a sister but they varied, so they were unreliable, as he passed the school he laughed remembering that he wouldn't have to go but there until next year, after all it was Christmas break so he had time off. Soon he was getting closer to the house and could see the number on the letter box "that's the one" he said to himself as he wlaked up the pathway tot he front door, Soon he was knocking on it and waiting for someone to open the door.

Back
Top Bottom